Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) (88083 Views)

Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video / Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Freemejoradmin: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lotto ‪ Forecasting Made Easy with Lotteryspy Forecasting and Predictions Tools.

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
wetmenow:
Dis guy wear native bullet proof.

May the gods protect you �
Make that guy go get better kevlar bulletproof vest which is tested and trusted not all these native jazz scams.
Make he nor go die in combat against this herdsmen he need ammunition's not all these Calabash him wear for body

Anyway I wish him the best
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
crafteck:

It has saved him more than once, i cant say the same for our imported religions
How u take know? Everything na juju to una

Na wa!!
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by AreaFada2: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
And one guy like that parades himself as Aare Ona Kankanfo. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by OmoAkin85: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Slurity:
The stuffs the guy is made up is different. Just look at his dressing and see what he was wearing as underwear. He alone is a battalion. He uses invisible guys to kill and no gun can penetrate his body. You can't compare him to Kanu that run away for bullet
lol kanu na coward..dis is d real niggar..but if i continue dem go swear for me..
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Basemann:
cool cool cool cool cool

That is propaganda from people who wanted to push Yorubas to war.

IBB can never say such.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Basemann: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

This retard was rejected by her own parents & children.
I hope you know she's suffering from mental degradation.
She's not even an ounce of who can make a case for Yorubas
We dash una grin
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by kushercain: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Legendary lo şe beat yo eeeeehhhhaa....Igboho gbori wole!! Their real dad!!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Pyhonist: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
His juju will fail him

You're an Idiot, I'm sure you don't believe in your heritage.

Well it won't fail him if it's used for just reason.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Akaujaa:
The day Amotekun was created in the South West marked the begining of the politicization of security in the region.

Can you please explain the politicization of the Security ?
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
oyin44:
If you look closely at that pic, you would see that,Igboho felt confident and secured.Because he believes in the spirits of our ( yorubas)fore father, in God as well as the gods and charm.

Under his polo shirts are loads of charms, anti gun repellant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Dedetwo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ezmans:
I can also see bullet proof vest inside too

The dude is well believed in something. He had African and European anti-amore on his body. I love the dude.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
If na Nnamdi Kanu, some foolish Yoba people wey pomo, amala and ewedu don damage their brain go dey insult am
Thunder fire any Yoba online warrior wey go talk rubbish about Mazi Kanu

this is nor the time for this gibberish from you online miscreants

.you can resume when we deal with these bunch of aniimals

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by tnerro1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
How do you know a failed Government? When thugs become freedom fighters and heroes to the common folks.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
You're very correct. They ought to be sent out of Yoruba nation with those Fulani criminals ..
Yes a betrayer in this context deserve to be lynched, even if na my blood bro sell me to these bastards and I discovered i won't spare him. Let's not spare any betrayer once caught

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by DoubleEngine007: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Samson0599:

Yes a betrayer in this context deserve to be lynched, even if na my blood bro sell me to these bastards and I discovered i won't spare him. Let's not spare any betrayer once caught
You're very correct..
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please tel him to come to my farm o.
They're are many here and are destroyed my maize and cassava completely.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by haffaze777(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sammy07:
cool

Sunday We know.

Gani we don't know.
Sunday Igboho to the worldgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Funkeshuga:

this is nor the time for this gibberish from you online miscreants

.you can resume when we deal with these bunch of aniimals

SHUT UP YOU JOBLESS KID!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Dedetwo(m): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Samson0599:

Be very careful because you are sounding like a betrayer.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by LaReinaa(f): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
He is wearing both physical and spiritual bullet proof grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
niggadee:
mazi kanu dey london dey enjoy life with him family and using ipob and esn doing his dirty work.he’s a Igbo coward misleading you osu tunnel vision motherfucka

YOUR USELESS DRUNK FATHER IS A FOOL!
YOUR STUPID MOTHER IS A HARLOT
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by niggadee(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP YOU JOBLESS KID!!!
osu you are disturbing the peace again
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by etieti: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
wetin I dey see xo for him body wey cloth cover.. dis man is Selina tested +Okombo tested
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
He must have some powers backing him, weda na God o or ceasar , what matters is that he succeeds.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Kingstanding: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ciscogod:
Why do I feel if this guy is from East , he would have been arrested ?

Well, United we should all stand against the enemy of our people
. Blame your bad leaders. The way your leaders love money and power they can take money on electric high tension cable wire. Let federal government arrest Sunday Igboho and see war.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by raphy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ok.let's go there together am in Ogun.

But that him bullet proof under his shirt want to choke him ..he can't breath properly.

He already button his neck.

Something must kill a man they say so let go fight and get our country back from tyranny.
Enough is enough for burutashi drinking men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] / Inside Aso Rock: The Day Abacha Died - By Orji Ogbonnaya Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.