Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Danny Walker: Common Relationship And Lifestyle Problems People Overlook (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Danny Walker: Common Relationship And Lifestyle Problems People Overlook (pix) (421 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / The 15 Most Common Relationship Problems And How To Fix Each One Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danny Walker: Common Relationship And Lifestyle Problems People Overlook (pix) by IamPlato(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
What's up people of the land!

I will be in Instagram dropping videos for young folks to learn from, it's not just relationship oh, everywhere relationship coach, this is going to be more than what we have been seeing...

I will be talking about, relationship, answering questions and giving solutions, I will be discussing major points of our failures as a nation, how women can gain back value, how women can be more than what they made themselves today, lifestyle, drugs, books, facts, science, sex talk and tips, there is a lot to discuss.

I will also be picking comments from nairaland... You can drop relationship problems here on nairaland and mention me and I will address the problem is my video...

Follow me on Instagram as I launch this new class tonight

Instagram @official_directorwalker

NOTE: ITS NOT A GUYS ONLY VIDEOS, ITS FOR BOTH GENDERS BECAUSE ITS BEYOND RELATIONSHIP...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK2KDqHFCa2/

Re: Danny Walker: Common Relationship And Lifestyle Problems People Overlook (pix) by IamPlato(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
It's going to be a fine and entertaining process of growth as we grow together in knowledge
Re: Danny Walker: Common Relationship And Lifestyle Problems People Overlook (pix) by IamPlato(m): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
How To Walk Past a Group Of People Staring At You Without Feeling Awkward?
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
Re: Danny Walker: Common Relationship And Lifestyle Problems People Overlook (pix) by IamPlato(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
What Do You Do When You Catch Your Girl Having sex With Another Man? Do You Cry? Do You Attack Them? Do You Break up? Do You Shoot Them? None Of The Above.

Follow Me On Instagram
Re: Danny Walker: Common Relationship And Lifestyle Problems People Overlook (pix) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tell us here
Why do we have you on this forum?
Re: Danny Walker: Common Relationship And Lifestyle Problems People Overlook (pix) by IamPlato(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her legs For A Guy? Go And Make Money? Pray? Beg? Look For A Trending Business?
None Of The Above

Follow Me On Instagram
Re: Danny Walker: Common Relationship And Lifestyle Problems People Overlook (pix) by IamPlato(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Tell us here
Why do we have you on this forum?
I'm doing videos on instagram not writing it...
Re: Danny Walker: Common Relationship And Lifestyle Problems People Overlook (pix) by IamPlato(m): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Videos have started dropping

(1) (Reply)

Contract Of Companionship / Video: Broken-hearted Guy Jumps Into A Tank Filled With Water To Weep / Can This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.