Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) (58381 Views)

Cadbury Nigeria Reports N28.2billion Loss In 2023, Shareholders’ Funds Wiped Out / Shareholders Funds Wiped Out As MTN Nigeria Incurs N740bn FOREX Losses / Nestle Nigeria Posts N104bn Loss In 2023, Shareholders Funds Wiped Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Bimpe29: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Which campus is she please?

However, she is not expected to be this naive and gullible.
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2021
tayewomi:
how did it happen
some guys told me they wanted to help me register for a business scheme. ..Sent me a code claim it my registration number that i should call it for them...soon my money is gone in Four alerts. ..total 81,000.
Went to the bank...they told me it was deposited into a sporty bet account. ..
Later i found out they used the code to acess my sporty account which i abandoned years ago...
I dragged sporty and they gave me the account detail of the withdrawal account of the thief...
I went to her bank but they protected her life a saint.
Said my bank should make the first claim of fraud but they wont.

I was even too broke to involve the police. ..
Everything gone...
Business down
Left at the mercy of God

The worst part is it was towards xmas
Na garri and sugar i take do Xmas. ...
Later in the evening some ppl brought food for me...

2 Likes

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2021
MONEY GO BYE BYE
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by saajus: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2021
She has to reach out to the bank. I don't think they will refund cos debit cards in Ng are not insured. The money is gone. She needs to change her ATM and bank details. Warn her not to make such a mistake again.
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by des4ella(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2021
Unfortunately the scammer might be in this forum smiling cowardly for stealing the poor chap feeding money. To scammers/fraudsters here Nairaland; if u must steal please, steal from polilooters or the executhieves and not from vast majority of Nigerians that are struggling to eat 3 square per day.

5 Likes

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by clockwisereport: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2021
Springboot:
She has learnt her lesson, let her move on, only excuse is if she just came from village yesterday.

Even village people no fit mumu like dat

2 Likes

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by saajus: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Sorry, Bro. It's sad that those bad boys didn't allow you enjoy your Christmas. I hope you've recovered from it.

That's why we all need to collectively keep condemning yahoo boys activities. I discovered Nigerians condemn yahoo activities less because most of those boys victims are foreigners. I believe those guys will massively pounce on locals if the foreign countries keep tightening things.

Oluwaseun2020:

some guys told me they wanted to help me register for a business scheme. ..Sent me a code claim it my registration number that i should call it for them...soon my money is gone in Four alerts. ..total 81,000.
Went to the bank...they told me it was deposited into a sporty bet account. ..
Later i found out they used the code to acess my sporty account which i abandoned years ago...
I dragged sporty and they gave me the account detail of the withdrawal account of the thief...
I went to her bank but they protected her life a saint.
Said my bank should make the first claim of fraud but they wont.

I was even too broke to involve the police. ..
Everything gone...
Business down
Left at the mercy of God

The worst part is it was towards xmas
Na garri and sugar i take do Xmas. ...
Later in the evening some ppl brought food for me...

2 Likes

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Frankkome70: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2021
Molahnelson:
I can't believe that people still the mumu with their bank details
She said she needs help not for you to Chastise her.
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by toscolee(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2021
Install true caller and dial the number.
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Deeneji84: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2021
Diamondniyi:
This morning, she received a sum #20,000 which is for her food stuffs on campus. Fortunately for her, the bank account is her first bank account to be opened and never knew how Security nums and ATM CARD NUMs work.
She received a call from this scammer(07045504107) demanding for her Security nums and others, she gave all to them. It’s all her mistakes because she never knew how banks work. Please any help to trace the criminal. And any help from nairalanders please. She has been crying since morning
let her bank block her current ATM card and a new one issued to her.
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2021
toscolee:
Install true caller and dial the number.
truecaller sad grin grin shocked grin.That one nah conFUSED thing.Same App dat identify somebody as PST Hannah Wen her name is Bimpe
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2021
She's probably a teenager and not well informed about the criminality of this cyber armed rubbers. She ought not to be blamed for those blaming her

2 Likes

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Drbolie(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2021
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!

Have you mistakenly or greedily sent 50k to get 100k in 5 minutes and then later realized that you have been scammed? And the scammer even went on to rub your ignorance on your face too?

HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Copied
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by yaki84: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2021
The MOD that banned poison, God will punish u.
U guys don't like people telling the truth in this forum.
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by RaptorX: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2021
Antoeni:
Is your Sister a Nigeria
No she is a Malian from Mali.

1 Like

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2021
Deeneji84:
let her bank block her current ATM card and a new one issued to her.
No need to dash dem 2k free like dat,.Smart pipu knw how to do the needful.
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2021
The best thing to do is report to your bank and Police.

But if this is happening in NIGERIA u will just be wasting your time and money on transport cos Nothing will be done about u getting back ur Money.
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Maxwell08: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2021
The criminal picked up and said nothing will happen...

2 Likes

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Maxwell08: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2021
Harrynight:
The best thing to do is report to your bank and Police.

But if this is happening in NIGERIA u will just be wasting your time and money on transport cos Nothing will be done about u getting back ur Money.

So sad, the thief is even still online and picking calls! No security or way to track him via his number

1 Like

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by povpusseylover1: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2021
hmmmm .... pathetic, people have no sympathy/Gods fear any more
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Oluwaiphee: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
She received a call from this scammer(07045504107) demanding for are Security and others, she gave all to them.

This is an extreme form of gullibility. I doubt if there’ll be a solution to this unfortunate situation..

There is a solution. My bro experience the exact same thing. I believe they made online purchase with her details. What you do is reach out to the online platform the purchase was made via e-mail tell them to block the transactions as it's fraudulent and the goods are yet to be sent or delivered. Just give them the details and evidence of the transactions made, once they verify all these, they will block the transaction and refund your money.
NB: you will have to be patient and persistent though, coz I think it takes some three weeks or so... But you will get your refund.
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by reuben81: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2021
tolugar:
That’s why we need NIN for sim registration
what happen with BVN,which has all ur information, my brother even with NIN the stealing will continue the system is bad already
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2021
Drbolie:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!

Have you mistakenly or greedily sent 50k to get 100k in 5 minutes and then later realized that you have been scammed? And the scammer even went on to rub your ignorance on your face too?

HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Copied

For real?
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2021
saajus:
Sorry, Bro. It's sad that those bad boys didn't allow you enjoy your Christmas. I hope you've recovered from it.

Yes o... bro thou... the money is not much but it was my hope ...it would attimes go up and down...but their was no chance it will vanish. I have learned after that to depend on God not money. ..because unforseen things can happen. Money can go..friendship can go ...families can die but God will always be there to comfort us in trying times...

2 Likes

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Kingluqman(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2021
ipobarethieves:
undecided are u ok upstairs sad? I knw some pipu dat shine teeth up/down alone sad
Kofe dafun e ni?? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hot Air Balloon Business In Nigeria / Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) / Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.