Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. (3876 Views)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Vaiki(m): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
I have been a bachelor,an engaged man,a married man for 10 years,a separated man, divorced man ,and now a single man. I can tell you that the best quadrant is the "single man"quadrant and the worst is the "married man" quadrant.
I'm not earning as much as I used to earn 10 years ago but I live better,pay my child support to the fullest even ex desires coming back.
Have 3 vehicles
Run my own business in Abuja,lokoja and onitsha,Lagos na playground.
Marriage kills a man's earning power,that is Dangotes biggest tool....singlehood to chase wealth and pay for sex( avoiding the drama of love)
Boys be wise..........argue with poverty ��

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
shocked

Threads like these are very capable of destroying the minds of potential men who are about to get married...but op,I do understand from your own point of view..But that doesn't and wouldn't change the fact that marriage isn't only a beautiful thing but being married to the right person is the most beautiful thing that can ever happen to any man....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Sirmuel1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Vaiki:
I have been a bachelor,an engaged man,a married man for 10 years,a separated man, divorced man ,and now a single man. I can tell you that the best quadrant is the "single man"quadrant and the worst is the "married man" quadrant.
I'm not earning as much as I used to earn 10 years ago but I live better,pay my child support to the fullest even ex desires coming back.
Have 3 vehicles
Run my own business in Abuja and onitsha,Lagos na playground.
Marriage kills a man's earning power,that is Dangotes biggest tool....singlehood to chase wealth and pay for sex( avoiding the drama of love)

I understand you. But I wish to get married someday.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by tyup(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Threads like these are very capable of destroying the minds of potential men who are about to get married...but op,I do understand from your own point of view..But that doesn't and wouldn't change the fact that marriage isn't only a beautiful thing but being married to the right person is the most beautiful thing that can ever happen to any man....

Fortunately, he's saying the whole truth and I'm bout touring same route I ain't getting married to no B**ch who's got vagina as their reproductive organ

10 Likes

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by sorority11(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Marriage sure is draining no doubt.

First it makes you too responsible. There are some habits that makes you, you. You just have to drop such habits whether good or bad and take life seriously. Now this is the part I hate most about marriage. I love sarcasm too much.

Secondly, the nature of your partner might not appeal to you anymore (physically and character wise) maybe after one or two child birth; she is already looking like mama while you are still looking yourself but a little bit round. This is major factor that brings down ones sex drive. When a lady reaches 40-50 she becomes an untamed Lion. Always complaining, always shouting, always talking and narrating how people talk about them, become too spiritual and read meaning to unnecessary things. This is much of a big deal to people though especially husband that want to live a quiet life.

Your children will not just let you rest. The way you envisioned your children to be might just quite be the opposite. Especially parent that deal with stubborn kids, not to mention dull kids. Sometimes you begin to doubt if you are failing as a father. Not to mention your wayward teenagers are really of such an handful. Believe me I hate teenagers they begin to rebel against your modus of operandi and philosophy you are trying to shape them with.

Money. Wife is asking for money, children are asking for money, landlord is asking for Nepa and security bill, school fees, Christmas clothes, impromptu expense, extended family is asking for money, rent will be due in 2 months time. See what is going on in someone's child head. Every fiber in his body is yearning for a break from everything, but it seems impossible.
Worst is when you are 40 something and you haven't even buy a piece of land. You will start counting will I be dead in 40 years time? What will I leave for my children.

Every couple needs to take a break like 1week away from everyone, rent a hotel buy the best food, relax, swim, gist with friends, behave childish, watch funny video and stop thinking for a week. After that week believe me you will come back looking fresh and energized.
Do this at least 3 times a year.
But mine will be once in 2 months

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Drn19: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
That's the simple truth,women are the only one that gain maximum in marriage. under the canopy of responsible man ur movement is cautious and monitor, ur hustling is double but the dividend is eating by someone who might not even give a Bleep about. Those women sleep with any available man starting from their pastor,colleagues, boss,customers,church members and their servant under your watch and still dictate all ur affairs under the canopy of LOVE.

9 Likes

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by tope777(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
I see this thread in the promise Land soon.

Watching and seeping my COKE.
Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Mikester: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
People who have bad marriages tend to think that everyone has bad marriages just as people who cheat tend to think that everyone cheats

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Burgerlomo: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nah man wey wan kee himself go allow marriage to kee am

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by freddaboh(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Vaiki:
Have 3 vehicles
Run my own business in Abuja and onitsha,Lagos na playground.
Are you serious?
That's an interesting note.
Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by EaglesEyes1(m): 12:30am On Feb 02, 2021
Marriage is not a bad decision, but it will be when we go through it in wrong way. Involve God before u embark and go through thoroughly Spiritual counselling. Read relationship and marriage books before u get married. Listen to sermons and read books on marriage by Myles Munroe and other anointed minister of the gospel.
Lastly marriage is not a child's play, it is a serious journey with good and bad roads ahead.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by unmask: 12:37am On Feb 02, 2021
Mikester:
People who have bad marriages tend to think that everyone has bad marriages just as people who cheat tend to think that everyone cheats

The question is how many marriages a good? Marriage will probably be 20-80...... 20% good....80% bad

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by unmask: 12:41am On Feb 02, 2021
EaglesEyes1:
Marriage is not a bad decision, but it will be when we go through it in wrong way. Involve God before u embark and go through thoroughly Spiritual counselling. Read relationship and marriage books before u get married. Listen to sermons and read books on marriage by Myles Munroe and other anointed minister of the gospel.
Lastly marriage is not a child's play, it is a serious journey with good and bad roads ahead.
Nothing like marriage is not a bad decision. In the end most people would be better of being single than being married

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Vaiki(m): 4:43am On Feb 02, 2021
unmask:
The question is how many marriages a good? Marriage will probably be 20-80...... 20% good....80% bad
Only good marriages are the ones you endure "shit" like everything is ok.let me tell you,most of my friends and family who have seen the transformation want to leave their marriages now and I'm scared because I initially thought they were happy but no they were only pretending to be happy till they saw me in real happiness and freedom. I'm just tired of hiding the truth. Marriage is highly overrated simple!

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Mikester: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2021
unmask:
Well that's just your opinion, not necessarily the actual truth and not everyone thnk the same way, live the same way or experience the same things. What works for a might not work for b. We're all unique and we live life differently

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 02, 2021
Hmm.
Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Charx122: 7:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Vaiki:
Have 3 vehicles

You speak from the heart,having a wife and kids is a blessing ...Is just that times have changed women are making things alot difficult for men...weather you got the cheese or not..Even this new tech of smart phones and social media lifestyle also contributes ..
Our women most them grew from poverty and can't even handle prosperity when it comes I pray for them because is only make the men go Mad...

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by DryMouth: 7:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

It is not capable of destroying anything..
He said the truth.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by DryMouth: 7:18am On Feb 02, 2021
EaglesEyes1:
You are stupid.
Study the lives of the so called "marriage counselors/Advicers" and see if theirs is going on fine.
Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by JovialJune(f): 7:37am On Feb 02, 2021
tyup:

Fortunately, he's saying the whole truth and I'm bout touring same route I ain't getting married to no B**ch who's got vagina as their reproductive organ

Then marry a bitch who's got an asshole and long tool as their reproductive organ, whats stopping you? Abi tan wayray?

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by JovialJune(f): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2021
Mikester:

#Fact.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by DryMouth: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2021
I suspended my marriage that was meant to be next month..
I wish i can explain to you all but my reasons are genuine and may lead to a devastating quarel years to come.

Be extremely careful who you marry.
Don't ignore the red lights during courtship thinking you can endure in marriage.

In marriage the whole love may go away.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by tyup(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Then marry a bitch who's got an asshole and long tool as their reproductive organ, whats stopping you? Abi tan wayray?

just shut tf up already.....

1 Like

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 02, 2021
Truth be said, the op is right.

I see lot of bad marriages everyday, the couples just trying to look happy all because of the kids.

One of the killer of marriage is getting married to a bad and selfish woman, as i always write down, the type of woman you marry will determine the quality of life you will get as a man, if a man marries a woman with a bad personality, his quality of life will totally reduce and regrets, depression will be the order of the day.

Another killers of marriage is having lot of kids, not only does it drain your pocket but can also give you hypertension if time is not taken, over thing on how to provide for your family.

Most men should try to avoid women who are so deep on idealogy and IDEALISM. These constant conflict between modernism and traditions can eventually reduce the quality of life of a man.

I believe so much in the natural way of things in marriage.

God over man, man over wife, wife over children.

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by DirtyGold: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2021
Admittedly, marriage looks like a bad idea for men in this generation that has given women so much power, laws and tools to do whatever they like and get away with it and quite rightly, men of today are beginning to question the lesser benefit of getting married.

However, there's a deep seated psychological essence marriage provides for humans. Do you wonder why some people marry 3-4 times? Like it or hate it, men and women were designed to come together and stay together. In this part of the world, finance is a major cause of stress and not earning enough will always be an issue as hinted by the op. It is all about the economics!

If you marry a decent and sensible woman, have a few kids, earn enough to adequately take care of family's needs plus some luxuries and vacation, your life will be more beautiful and you'll find more meaning with your existence. Money stops nonsense and it is very important for a man to have some to keep and stay in control.

DO NOT marry the flashy slayqueens with their multiple problems or be ready for hoe-related life drama. You must not pick a bride from the jungles of Lagos, Abuja, Benin or PH... go to smaller towns where the people are not so wild and have peace.

What's tha business?

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Shortyyy(f): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2021
Lamentations
Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by JovialJune(f): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2021
tyup:

just shut tf up already.....

Nsidime.
Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Nicepoker(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Sirmuel1:

I understand you. But I wish to get married someday.
Be ready to create a similar thread.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Vaiki:
Have 3 vehicles

The bolded. What is the difference while married and now being single. Mind you marriage is not for weak men.

Mikester:

Re: Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. by JovialJune(f): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leshurr:

Are you minding that complete airhead?? Lol.

Hello obsessed stalker, how are you and your boring life today? I hope satisfyingly miserable?

You forgot to call me with a hidden number this week as usual, what happen? Me picking and not saying anything is getting to you?

smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Explains Why She Slept With Her Best Friends Dad After Their Photos Leaked / What Will You Do (pictures) / Watch Video Of Barbershop Where Female Barber Kiss And Seduce Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.