Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Jesus Is The Only Way - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Only Way (1841 Views)

Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell / If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven / Is Being A Worker In Church The Only Way To Serve God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way by Jenwitemi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2011
Did Jesus even say tha "he" is the only way to heaven for everyone else? Wouldn't that have been out of character for a person who was supposed to have been very humble in his time?Humble people don't say things like that. It is not part of their nature. Unless Jesus was misquoted by others after he was gone, of course.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way by mrofficial(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
^^^ Keep wallowing in deceit. The end is not far, it only looks so.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way by dare2think: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2011
please doomsdays foreseers,

How will the world end?

Our ancestors waited for the end, I guess its our turn to keep waiting,

Keep consoling yourselves.

Olaagbedu I thought we were discussing some issues before, what's happening?
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way by Yahuwfemi: 12:46am On Apr 09, 2011
YAHUWSHUWA IS THE ONLY WAY NOT JESUS!

In these last days, there is so much confusion in Churches generally and that is the reason why we have innumerable denominations with different doctrinal beliefs and diverse theological perspective. However, we know this for sure, that the Most High is not an author of confusion (1 Coriinth 14:33)

First of all, you have to understand that the English Bible was translated from the Hebrews and Greek Scriptures. You need to be aware that the words like God, Lord, Jesus & Christ stemmed from pagan sources!  When our Messiah walked the earth, he was not known as Je’sus Christ! This may shock you but it is the truth!  He was from the tribe of Judah (Yahuwdah) of ancient Israel.

Secondly, that the name Je'sus is a Latin name which was "supposedly" a transliteration of the Messiah's Hebrew name, not from the main source (which is Hebrew) but from another polluted language; Greek. If you would do your research on this one, you will find out that in the first edition of the King James Bible in 1611, our messiah's name was not written as "Je'sus" What you will find is "Iesus"(pronounced as ee-ay-sooce)! You will also be shocked that the letter J was the last alphabet added to the English alphabets and it was less than 500 years old!

So, this point to us that he was never called Je'sus! His name was in Hebrew and should be left in Hebrew tongue! Now, do me favour, go look upon how the name Jesus is being written in the ancient or even some Bibles of today. It is written as "Je'sus (i.e Je and a suffix "sus"wink

This is a name in Latin! Check the meaning of "sus" in google translation and you will be shocked at what pops up into your face! The Pig!!!

This is the name you have been calling your Messiah which is a blasphemous name!!! They also told you that you could pronounce this name however you want in your own language thereby amounting to many blasphemous names!!! ( Rev. 17:3 "So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns."

Since this name; Je'sus was derived from the Greek, many have speculated the possibility that it point towards "Zeus", who in Greek Mythology is the "father of gods and men" Zeus is one and the same Jupiter in Roman Mythology which means "godfather! It is also renderd in classical Latin as Iove or Jove, when pronounced would be Yahweh! This is another false name we were told to call upon by the religious leaders who are blind leading the blinds! 

Some say Je'sus means "hail Zeus" or "Ge-Zeus" but whatever it means, it did and does not convey the TRUE ESSENCE of the name of the Son of the Most High!

When Apostle Shaul(Paul) preached the gospel unto the Gentiles, i.e the Western world; they rebranded all the names according to their own local deities and forced their people to embrace the new found faith.   

For us to know the name of our Messiah in Hebrew, we need to go back to the Ancient Scriptures in Hebrew. As you would recall, our messiah said He came in His Father's name. So, what is His Father's name?

The Name of our Heavenly Father is written in the Hebrew Scriptures as יהוה ( Yod, Hay, Waw, Hay), reading from right to left, and is pronounced as YAHUWAH. I will implore you to go and do your research on the History of King James Version" or check the Preface of your KJV Bible if it has one, you will find that the translators admitted that they have removed our Heavenly Father's name;  יהוה which is rendered as 4 English letters YHWH (the tetragrammaton and substituted with a "device" called "The LORD", wherever it occurs in the scriptures.  Can you believe that our Heavenly Father's name appeared at least 6,823 times in the Scriptures! There has been an age-long conspiracy to hide His set-apart (holy) name from His people by the religious leaders of old and this irreverent act has continued till present time. "The Lord" is not a Name but a pagan title! Please check your Strong's Concordance Hebrew#1168; Lord=Ba'al

1 King 18:21 "And EliYah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if YaHuWaH be Elohim, follow him: but if the Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word."

See also Jeremiah 23:26-27 "How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten MY NAME for Baal."

The Father's name is erroneously renderd as "Jehovah" We know that this could not have been the case as letter J and V were not even in ancient or Paleo-Hebrew alphabets ! Letter J and V are recent yiddish influence on the Hebrew alphabet Yod and Waw respectively!

We have all been deceived for too long! We are instructed to study to show ourselves approved by the scriptures (2 Tim 2:15)

Let me inform you that the true name of our Saviour is YAHUWSHUWA (Not Jesus). The Son’s Name interprets as YaHuWaH is Salvation, which in Hebrew is written as יהושוע ( Yod, Hay, Waw, Shin, Waw, Ayin )reading from right to left, it is pronounced ; Yahuwshuwa ( or Yahushua). He is referred to as Yahuwshuwa Ha’Mashiyach (the Messiah). Remember Yahuwshua the Messiah said in John 5:43 “I am come in my Father's name ( Yahuwah is salvation), and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.” Think about that for a minute!

The word “God” was translated from a Hebrew Word;  אלוהים (Elohim, CORRECT RENDITION would be ALAHYM) which has several connotations ; mighty one(s), an angel, judges, foreign mighty ones or deities. It also refers to the Most High Father, YAHUWAH.

YaHuWaH (Heavenly Father) also refers to His Son, YAHUWSHUWA as Elohim in the book of Hebrews 1:8 “But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O Elohim, is forever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. “
In Conclusion, YaHuWaH, our Heavenly Father is the Supreme (True) Elohim! John 17:3 “ And this is life eternal, that they might know thee, the only true Elohim, and Yahuwshuwa the Messiah, whom thou hast sent.”

THE TRUE NAMES ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR OUR SALVATION!

Act 4-12” Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

John 3:18 “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed IN THE NAME of the only begotten Son of YAHUWAH.”

John 17:11 “And now I am no more in the world, John 17:11 “And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through THINE OWN NAME which thou hast GIVEN ME, that they may be one, as we are.”

John “17:26 And I have declared unto them THY NAME, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.”

Or are you in denial that he was actually called by the "Je-sus Christ" when he walked the earth?

Rev 3:8 "I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast NOT DENIED MY NAME."(KJV)

Or do you also want to deny His name (Yahuwshuwa), now that I have explained all of these to you?

Shalluwm!
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2011
dare2think:

How will the world end?

As it was in the days of Noah . . .

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20030929-2.gif[/img]
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way by Jenwitemi(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2011
Who is wallowing in deceit between me and you? I know i am not part of an age old fraud called , christianity. What about you? wink
mr.official:

^^^ Keep wallowing in deceit. The end is not far, it only looks so.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way by benodic: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2011
@ dare2think

@ Benodic

Dude i tire, but i refuse to settle for the Status quo of our kinsmen feudal ideologies. It's selfish and unfair to the rest of the world that have got their own doctrines. Why Then disregard their faiths and say "Jesus is the only way". Why can't we all co-habitat and aknowledge the diversity of the world.

the problem with most of these religions is that their masters have gone into the inner worlds and only very few can venture into those inner worlds to ask them whether what was written about them is true or not.

the knowledge about God is so immense and one individual can not encompass it fully in one lifetime. so any one claiming that he knows it all about God should be referred to the story of the 6 blind men and the Elephant.

Why confine our views?. Religion has done more harm to our psyche hence the lack of progress in africa. We value our faiths more than our neighbor, which seem to me a clear contradiction. Like i said before, our religiuous life is a reflection of political structure in Nigeria. Deceit is rife.

what you are saying is really true. we value our faiths more than our neighbor. it is really very sad and should not be so. and this is the issue i have been talking about. what we fail to realize is that we can not say we love God if we can not love the creations of God. that is the starting point.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2011
dare2think:

How will the world end?

These ministers agree with your view that Jesus may not be the only way.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axxlXy6bLH0?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axxlXy6bLH0&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omLJT73j6MQ&NR=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Jesus Was Rich... / To The Sceptic / Which One Is This Permissive Will And Perfect Will Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.