Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ten Things To Say To Your Ex New Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Things To Say To Your Ex New Partner (429 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? / When Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A New Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things To Say To Your Ex New Partner by tobechi74: 1:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Ex boyfriend posting pictures of new girlfriend and you are like, “It’s been just two weeks after we broke up and my broken heart has not healed yet and you are dating some random chicks?” Well, that’s another story of a broken heart.

Meanwhile, maybe your ex was a total bad guy and you are happy that you two broke up already and you move on for good. When your ex-boyfriend posts pictures of new girlfriend, you will feel like a total queen saying, “Girl, you have chosen death to be with him. Goodluck!”

So, what to say to your ex boyfriend’s new girlfriend? It depends on the situation, but here some things to say to your ex boyfriend’s new girlfriend:

1. Say Nothing

You have nothing to do with your ex, your ex’s new girlfriend, your ex’s dog, your ex’s problems, or anything. You don’t need to say a thing to him about everything cause you are way out of his league.

You have your new life that should be a better and happy day. You don’t need to get involved or even give a short comment about what he is doing now. It’s just over so it’s over. Sit back and relax, queen, you don’t really need to know how his life is or who he is with now.

2. Say Good Things, Maybe?

Maybe you are still friends with your ex and his new girlfriend is your other friend, so maybe you decide to say something good to them. I hope you have healed with the broken heart in the past and you show up to them as a mature ex girlfriend and you would say, “I heard you two are together now. Hope the relationship works”. Winks!

I know, those words are strange to hear but maybe you are the type of chill girl and you are okay to be friends again with your ex and his new girlfriend. Also, you could maintain a good network with them.

3. Say Something Mean, Eh?

I am half sure that you want to know some mean things to say to your ex boyfriend’s new girlfriend. You would say, “Get ready for the worst case scenario cause he would say he loves you but you never knew how many girls he has been saying that to!” That could work if your ex is a pro cheater.

You could also say something mean but funny like, “I didn’t know what was in my mind for dating a guy like that. He must have witchcrafted me or I was drunk for a year or so”. Indeed, you might say something like, “Are you ready for having your heart broken into million pieces? I hope you do!”

Read More: 30 Reasons Why You Should Never Get Back with Your Ex! Never Again!

4. Tell Her to Run As Fast As She Can

You knew your ex’s bad behaviour and your relationship with him was just unhealthy. You have learnt that maybe that guy cannot change and that new girl is kinda innocent and you want to help her. So, you could tell her to run as fast as you can.

Your ex boyfriend’s new girlfriend wouldn’t believe you and she might think that you haven’t moved on. Well, you can warn her one time and you don’t have to say anything more since. Let’s see if she is gonna have a heartbreak three months later.

5. Tell Her Your Story, Maybe?

I really want to interview my boyfriend’s ex about my boyfriend’s trait when they were together just for a shot anticipation if he was good or not, or if I should run or stay. You know, it’s like checking reviews on a restaurant so I don’t end up ordering and eating disgusting food.

Well, maybe she would love to listen to your story with him. The good things, the bad things, or maybe everything. If you found that your ex was abusive, manipulating, controlling, or just the “bad-bad type” then maybe you could save this new girl’s future.

6. Give Her Love Tips

It’s like, “I have been there. Do you want to hear some tips to survive?” You could do that if your ex boyfriend’s new girlfriend is beautiful and your ex is actually a good one too. And you want them to be happy.

That’s grossy looks like a lame fairytale but may you want to do that. You could tell her about how he likes to be treated, or maybe something. Meanwhile, I am not sure about that cause who the heck wants to talk to ex’s new girlfriend like that?

7. Send Her The Warning Signs

What to say to your ex boyfriend’s new girlfriend? Maybe you could give her some warning signs about how psycho and abusive that guy is. If that guy, your ex, was truly an abusive and psychopathic guy who refused to get some help.

Read More: 31 Ways to Move On from A Breakup (Do These Things!)

8. Tell Her His Red Flags

Women help women from a monster guy is a thing. You were out of the relationship because that guy was totally harming your life. Now you see he is dating a new innocent girl and you don’t want the same shits to happen to her, so you can tell her those warning signs about your ex.

I knew, she won’t believe you. It’s also looks strange if you reach to them again. Just hope he learns to be a better person so he won’t hurt his new girlfriend the way he ruined your life.

9. Tell Her The Good Side of Him

What’s more things to say to your ex boyfriend’s new girlfriend? If you breakup with him for good and still have a good relationship with them after the breakup, then you can say good things if you want to. There is no beef or spill that tea.

You can have dinner together, double date with your new boyfriend, and no competition could be good. That shows that you guys are mature enough to accept the fact that each other belongs to someone else.
Re: Ten Things To Say To Your Ex New Partner by DirtyGold: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2021
Who connects old to new

What's tha business?

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Just Stand Out Sometimes / What Is The Weirdest Experience U Withness On Valentine Day ? / Man Embarasses Gf @ Eatery After She Turned Do2n His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.