Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? (36210 Views)

Types Of Tomboys In The Lesbian Community / Why Do People Look At Tomboys As Normal And Girly Boys With Disgust / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by Candycrushy(f): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2021
vincentjk:

Tomboys also have fine hair, even finer than yours seg undecided
You are clearly a blind bat
I won't argue with you
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by hardeyincah(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2021
yunqdady:

Tomboys don't do men. They are into females

You see when them talk say dem like sex?
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by dangotesmummy: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
lastchild:
all these you mentioned can't make anyone a "tomboy" going to gym, wearing men's clothes and the rest

tomboys are born that way
God didn't create any female with male idiosyncrasies and characteristics similarly God didn't create any man with feminine like make up.these were man made habits that became a pattern and life choices

God made everything beautiful ,man distorted it
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by dangotesmummy: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Una go just dey yarn rubbish. Mercy never sold pure water. We attended the same secondary school.
she did.keep quiet
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by dangotesmummy: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
meobizy:

Nairalanders won’t kill me with the comments I read here. So, wait o, if she’s the only female of the household — the parents should send her to the village? That will only make her a stranger to her siblings. It is inevitable for such a female to become a tomboy. There are no ifs and buts about it. With time she’ll grow into a woman of her own; a guys’ girl. I know many men appreciate having a woman who can change a tire, fix a lightbulb and hammer a nail or two.

Why not learn all the skills? The more things a person knows, the more rounded they are as an individual. Such person will make for an interesting romantic partner.
abeg o jare

I'm not saying that they should take her to the village.by seperation I mean if the brothers attend UNILAG,she should attend Kaduna State University where they will not have a lot of time to be in physical contact s except during the holidays at home which is enough.at least with the seperation,she will have female friends and a boyfriend and it will also be so for the boys too
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by meobizy(f): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
dangotesmummy:
abeg o jare

I'm not saying that they should take her to the village.by seperation I mean if the brothers attend UNILAG,she should attend Kaduna State University where they will not have a lot of time to be in physical contact s except during the holidays at home which is enough.at least with the seperation,she will have female friends and a boyfriend and it will also be so for the boys too
It won’t change anything. The home is where character building skills are grown. Children spend more time at home than anywhere else in their lives. I went to boarding house as a child. The effeminate boys we had in class remained effeminate till senior secondary school and after university years.
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by lastchild: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
dangotesmummy:
God didn't create any female with male idiosyncrasies and characteristics similarly God didn't create any man with feminine like make up.these were man made habits that became a pattern and life choices

God made everything beautiful ,man distorted it
are you for real?

so you haven't seen kids who look like and behave like an opposite sex, so haven't you seen girls with a peanut breast, flat ass, walk like men even when they don't like it

"tomboy" is not a habit, habit can't make a woman look like a man
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by NipseyHustle(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
dangotesmummy:
she did.keep quiet
In a movie or in real life? Do you know mercy in person?
You be mumu. You know nothing.
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by kolade560: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
no matter how you form tomboy, if the rod penetrates you will calm down.
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by dangotesmummy: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
NipseyHustle:

In a movie or in real life? Do you know mercy in person?
You be mumu. You know nothing.
she admitted it herself in magazine interviews kogbenu lo cool
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by dangotesmummy: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
lastchild:
are you for real?

so you haven't seen kids who look like and behave like an opposite sex, so haven't you seen girls with a peanut breast, flat ass, walk like men even when they don't like it

"tomboy" is not a habit, habit can't make a woman look like a man
I know more than you cool

Habits lead to character cool

As per breasts and ass those are genetics.an entirely different issue cool
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by dangotesmummy: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
meobizy:

It won’t change anything. The home is where character building skills are grown. Children spend more time at home than anywhere else in their lives. I went to boarding house as a child. The effeminate boys we had in class remained effeminate till senior secondary school and after university years.
nonsense

All this new generation parents sef cheesy

How come there were no effeminate children in the 70s and 80s?

Our mothers and grandmothers flogged out the foolishness out of such children when they want to start exhibiting such idiocy but what do we have now,that's how he is, leave him like that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by meobizy(f): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
dangotesmummy:
nonsense

All this new generation parents sef cheesy

How come there were no effeminate children in the 70s and 80s?

Our mothers and grandmothers flogged out the foolishness out of such children when they want to start exhibiting such idiocy but what do we have now,that's how he is, leave him like that cheesy
I fell into one of the worst actions to take here; debating with Nairalanders. It’s good I’ve quickly caught myself.

Okay, o. They never existed back then. Households with majorly one gender or the other are a recent development.
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by dangotesmummy: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
meobizy:

I fell into one of the worst actions to take here; debating with Nairalanders. It’s good I’ve quickly caught myself.

Okay, o. They never existed back then. Households with majorly one gender or the other are a recent development.
well they existed but they weren't as bold and audacious as they're now even rubbing it in the faces of their parents but parents now....tuehhhhh

I must copy oyinbo in everything.of oyibo no wash anus when e sheet finish,Naija must copy am,come carry am enter social media
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by lastchild: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
dangotesmummy:
I know more than you cool

Habits lead to character cool

As per breasts and ass those are genetics.an entirely different issue cool
so you haven't seen a 4 year old girl that is tomboy, where did she learn the character

Oga, people are born as tomboys, they didn't choose it, they found themselves that way and many don't like it

end this argument, this is something you don't know anything about
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by dangotesmummy: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
lastchild:
so you haven't seen a 4 year old girl that is tomboy, where did she learn the character

Oga, people are born as tomboys, they didn't choose it, they found themselves that way and many don't like it

end this argument, this is something you don't know anything about
LmAooo you are very hilarious

What is the function of cane

The rod of discipline to drive out any spirit of foolishness comes in handy to drive away the madness grin
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by NipseyHustle(m): 4:20am On Feb 04, 2021
dangotesmummy:
she admitted it herself in magazine interviews kogbenu lo cool
Na confirm lie. Odeke furu efu
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by dangotesmummy: 6:41am On Feb 04, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Na confirm lie. Odeke furu efu
Oya lo cool
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by NipseyHustle(m): 6:45am On Feb 04, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Oya lo cool
Otele grin
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by dangotesmummy: 6:46am On Feb 04, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Otele grin
mafun eniko tiobalo o wink
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by NipseyHustle(m): 7:00am On Feb 04, 2021
dangotesmummy:
mafun eniko tiobalo o wink
Mpa gi wu aturu smiley
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by dangotesmummy: 9:31am On Feb 04, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Mpa gi wu aturu smiley
o kin gboran Abi? wink cheesy
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by NipseyHustle(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2021
dangotesmummy:
o kin gboran Abi? wink cheesy
Ugbo-ala ka akugbo nne gi na afor a. wink cheesy
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by dangotesmummy: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Ugbo-ala ka akugbo nne gi na afor a. wink cheesy
English please wink
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by anoziechi(f): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2021
I was a tomboy but I was not a lesbian.. I just love guy's stuffs cos I grew up with boys... until i went to live with my elder sister... omo na she change me by fire by fore and brimstone...thank God I finally changed

1 Like

Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by buckeyemedia: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
fineboynl:
I Know one with biggest boobs,her pussy is too tight. always dried up during sex.
Biggest Boobs, Where? Are you in Delta State? We are organizing the Miss Biggest Boobs Contest, $2000 1st price.
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by Queenslander(f): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Biggest Boobs, Where? Are you in Delta State? We are organizing the Miss Biggest Boobs Contest, $2000 1st price.
are you for real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by buckeyemedia: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Queenslander:
are you for real?
Ripley’s Believe It or Not 2021.
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by Queenslander(f): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Ripley’s Believe It or Not 2021.
okay!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by adisaidris39: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
this one shock me oo
infact am going straight to nepa office make dem remove the electric shock 4 my body
Re: Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? by 9jageekz(m): 2:00am On Feb 09, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:
90% of Tomboys are hardcore lesbians. Because of cultural and Religious reasons they deny it!

Super Falcons camp is a major scene of Sodom and Gomorrah!

Used to have a friend who experienced the horror!

The extreme moaning coming from their rooms was always a constant worry for their Coach! This girls will lick, suck, finger each other till dawn! Tufiaaaaa!

Exactly, I noticed most women who participate in competitive sports are hardcore lesbians, such as: football, American soccer, boxing, MMA, etc.

This is a true fact. I have female friends who are footballers and they are lesbians, also a secondary school classmate of mine who's into boxing is also a lesbian. Name it!

Female competitive sports have the highest percentage of lesbians. I think it also has to the increased levels of Testosterone ☺

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up / He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / Osun Sex Workers Beg Oyetola On Behalf Of Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.