Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat (37372 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by loopman: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
This lady is tormenting the miscreants IPOB for them to be threatening to kill her!

Unruly bunch of fools grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by kevoh(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
mayklef:
her only crime is, been an educated northerner with vast knowledge of how to be a Real woman....

She's an Edo woman who was born in Kano.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Deentertainer(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Na wa
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by chidonweb(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nigerians and die die
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by rayomata(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
She is from Edo State
mayklef:
her only crime is, been an educated northerner with vast knowledge of how to be a Real woman....unlike her counterparts in the north they are married off @d age of 10 to be sex slaves
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Donspicey: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Asin fr her mind now she no dey fear death.....

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Femijohn198: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
The way people are suffering in Nigeria on how to eat 2 quarter day is hard,that makes people not to be afraid of death anymore. Lets me die and go and rest
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by WEALTHYMII: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
Aisha Yesufu is a good woman.
She is from Edo state.

4 Likes

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
mayklef:
her only crime is, been an educated northerner with vast knowledge of how to be a Real woman....unlike her counterparts in the north they are married off @d age of 10 to be sex slaves

She isn't a northerner. She is from Edo state

4 Likes

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Babyboyforeal(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
I'm beginning to dislike the lady she talk too much

1 Like

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by namo77: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
If you were born to die, why are you still alive? Why haven't you fulfilled your destiny?
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by puremaker7(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
She is right! There is really no big deal in Death! The Big deal is to Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ. That is Eternal trouble That is Forever and Trouble, Crying and regrets
so you changed your monika cos Trump lost?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by onoms4luv(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
jumper524:

all this your preaching when you dey always preach ehhn.
if I no see you for heaven on judgement day, we go get serious problem.

How are you sure that you're making heaven?
���

oya come enter heaven make I see
����
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Tobitrueman(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
osamz007:

NO UPDATE ON TRUMP?

The mighty has fallen. How I respected that guy and his trolling on almost every thread
But in all, his addiction to TRUMP as a kind of saviour or prophecy-fulling-president, totally shows the effect of brainwashing ( religion and all of that)

2 Likes

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by HelpYourself(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
She is right!
There is really no big deal in Death!
The Big deal is to Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ.
That is Eternal trouble
That is Forever and Trouble, Crying and regrets

You don't know anything about the after life bro

Calm down

Sit down bring that stool over here and let me tell you at thing or two

2 Likes

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by gidado14(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
NwekeUG:
''I Was Born To Die. Try Something Else''- Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat

Activist, Aisha Yesufu, has taken to her Twitter handle to react after she was issued a death threat by an anonymous person, IgbereTV reports.

Reacting to the threat, the activist wrote;

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1356526294461218816?s=19
who be that i thought you and that Boy Nnamdi kanu were alies wetin again

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by AsawanaDgreat: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
All die na die my sister, but be careful
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fearless Iron lady !
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by tyup(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:
I respect this woman Alot, Visionary Woman!!!

She's one of the Heroes we have in Nigeria

Sunday Igboho
Aisha Yesufu
Nnamdi Kanu

This people i mention are heroes of our time, They speak against the Bad leadership, without the fear of Government, They fight for their people all cost!!! They are people that should be protected and not be forgotten!!!!!

It's just that one of those Hero is Abroad flexing n living his life outta fear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by razzydoo(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
E touch am, mama dey fear. Who wan die?
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Springboot: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Otuegbe:
Buhari tormentor.

Now kanu tormentor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Shaolin0147(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
NwekeUG:
''I Was Born To Die. Try Something Else''- Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat

Activist, Aisha Yesufu, has taken to her Twitter handle to react after she was issued a death threat by an anonymous person, IgbereTV reports.

Reacting to the threat, the activist wrote;

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1356526294461218816?s=19
This one just dey make noise, no be say she no dey fear death o, na just to feel super on SM
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Icyexpressions: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ain't we all born to die?
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by President99: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
Made in China Shekau supporters can't tolerate other views. They think Kanu is infallible

1 Like

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Afamed: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Attention seeker
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by President99: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Attention seeker
The real attention seekers is Made in China Shekau aka low budget terrorist

5 Likes

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
mayklef:
Come on, the threat is likely to have come from IPOB because of her recent comment against them.
Ruqayya Ahmad Rufai got married when she was at Secondary School. She went on and finished her secondary school at her husband house and reached as far as professorship level. Prof. Ruqayya was former minister of Education from Jigawa State.
Don't ever correlate illiteracy whatsoever with early marriage because some are educated adult but still cross Sahara and sell sex in poor African nations and ghetto areas of Italy and Spain.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Redesigning: 10 Changes Made To Nigeria’s Currency Since Independence / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS / #occupynigeria: Lagos Protest At Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.