Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat (37371 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Krak(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
mayklef:
her only crime is, been an educated northerner with vast knowledge of how to be a Real woman....unlike her counterparts in the north they are married off @d age of 10 to be sex slaves

Who told you she is a Northerner?
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
She is right!
There is really no big deal in Death!
The Big deal is to Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ.
That is Eternal trouble
That is Forever and Trouble, Crying and regrets

Jesus was murdered, he cried to his father and he did nothing. So are thousands of Christians, they are murdered and they cry to the Father, he can not help them.

Heaven?

I hope there are some pretty chicks and beer and internet there.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by ChoCho54(f): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
mayklef:
her only crime is, been an educated northerner with vast knowledge of how to be a Real woman....unlike her counterparts in the north they are married off @d age of 10 to be sex slaves
She's from Edo state.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Bigmo21: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
When you see olosho for street, what do you expect? she talk as if death come she no go run, nansence
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Sluvist(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
mayklef:
Who told you that she is a northerner?
Ashe is from Auchi, somewhere in Edo state.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by colizee(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nah so... Story go change when Dem don put knife for neck.

Goan sit down.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by xynerise: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
PatriotExact:

So you Igbos have gone beyond threatening to kill, to threatening to torture.

Nawa oh.

You're all really jobless

Sharap!! Who is an IPOB?

So in your myopic brain, there are just two type of people in this world? IPOB and idiots like you?
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by femi4: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Attention seeker
stale
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by drezzyx(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
PatriotExact:

At least she talks with sense.

How about your depraved dirty and coward Nnamdi Kanu that talk like a fool?
ι ∂σи'т ℓιкє яєρℓуιиg вυт ωнαт уσυ נυѕт ωяσтє ωαѕ αи αвѕσℓυтє иσиѕєиѕє.

gσ вα¢к αи∂ яєαѕσи νєяу ωєℓℓ вєfσяє уσυ мαкє ¢σммєитѕ.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by femi4: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Jesus was murdered, he cried to his father and he did nothing. So are thousands of Christians, they are murdered and they cry to the Father, he can not help them.

Heaven?

I hope there are some pretty chicks and beer and internet there.
you ll find your accessories in hell
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by gaftsoil(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Para de her body
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Lovelyperson(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
beautyhd:
Ok then.

Death is a price but not everyone will pay

Every one will and must pay it. It is a debt you cannot carry over. Every one must pay it
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
mayklef:

She's from the South-South.

It's just that she's a Muslim.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Mejor79(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Aisha Yusuf Nobody threatened You. You're seeking public relevance.

MNK should ignore her, if actually she was confronting the government aggressively, she would have been warned, harassed, intimidated and imprisoned by the government.
See the way they embarrassed and harassed Dr. Oby Ezekwesili she went low for fear of her life knowing the consequence.
See case of Sowore always harassed but he still kept the light burning for a revolution.
Nnamdi Kanu is worst, he can't even step into Nigeria without a Presidential pardon because he committed worse things with his tongue for the love of his people.

Aisha Yusuf is just a noisy woman, an activist seeking political compensation once she gets it you will never hear from her anymore.

That reminds me of Hadiza Muhammed the present Managing Director of Nigeria Ports Authority have anyone had from her again after BBOG?

If she was that committed to the cause of the common man, why not sustain the ''Lekki protest''?
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
femi4:
you ll find your accessories in hell

That means Hell is Fun.

Why should anyone go to Christian Heaven when there is nothing fun there, except Hallelujah boys and girls. Crazy mental space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Otuegbe:
Buhari tormentor.
who told you, she is buhari tormentor, you must be kidding, if she was a christain she would have been dead by now. undecided undecided
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
NwekeUG:
''I Was Born To Die. Try Something Else''- Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat

Activist, Aisha Yesufu, has taken to her Twitter handle to react after she was issued a death threat by an anonymous person, IgbereTV reports.

Reacting to the threat, the activist wrote;

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1356526294461218816?s=19
All humans are born to die... grin grin
Reminds me of the born to die song in trolls 2020
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Emyogalanya: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:
I respect this woman Alot, Visionary Woman!!!

She's one of the Heroes we have in Nigeria

Sunday Igboho
Aisha Yesufu
Nnamdi Kanu

This people i mention are heroes of our time, They speak against the Bad leadership, without the fear of Government, They fight for their people at all cost!!! They are people that should be protected and not be forgotten!!!!!
hold on let me tell u something. they want to kill this woman but she does not know. let me explain. u know the northern elites do not like her recently after the end SARS. they started preaching against her in the mosque and even threatened her life. some even said she is anti Islam for speaking out against buhari. she just went low. next now they have sent her to speak against mnk . as soon as they had an exchange of words with kanu , the next is that she has received death threats . if the take her out now. you nkow on whom they will hang it on ? yes ur guess is as good as mine : mnk . they did it with prophet Anthony nwoko of enugu . recently a retired commissioner in anambra state went missing, just two days ago it was announced that he has been found alive with his hands tied behind him do u know where they said they found him? "inside the forests where esn operates." it happened in like father's church. where they claimed ipob bombed the Church. they want just anything to nail ipob . do not tall for this
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by DimIsaac10(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
No need to make a noise. Tell her to relocate to Bornu.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by tit(f): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Did someone remind her that she will go to hell?
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by michoim(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wao. This woman is too brave to handle..Ipob/Nnamdi Kanu notwithstanding.

1 Like

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Nabajiz: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Always sing praises for Ibos, If you want to correct an ibo man, you will become his or her enemy. Just keep praising them even when they are wrong, they'll like you

2 Likes

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Map1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
theFilmtric:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13053419_manchesterunited202101130001_jpega4b67c1c7e8a06f1b8a744a5f7a29d71
really??
well,
You'll die too early~

for nothingone thing about Hausa Fulani is that they don't fear death

Why??

'cause you talk too much.

theFilmtricsay
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by michoim(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
tit:
Did someone remind her that she will go to hell?
Are you the judge? Do you know whether you will be there?
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by michoim(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nabajiz:
Always sing praises for Ibos, If you want to correct an ibo man, you will become his or her enemy. Just keep praising them even when they are wrong, they'll like you
Excellent talk

1 Like

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by TemmyT002(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Attention seeker

Fighting for other people and for things to be better is attention seeking
Owkay oo
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by luluman: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Attention seeker
Seek your own na
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by TemmyT002(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
mayklef:

Well, she is not a northerner. She is from Edo State.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by simplesearch: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tobitrueman:

The mighty has fallen. How I respected that guy and his trolling on almost every thread
But in all, his addiction to TRUMP as a kind of saviour or prophecy-fulling-president, totally shows the effect of brainwashing ( religion and all of that)

It has nothing to do with religion, that's human bias and idiosyncrasies at play, unfortunately no one is entirely immune from such phenomenon of life.
We all have our individual spirit and instinct different from that of God, reason human spirit are connote with small letter and that of God big letter.
The only plan no mortal can replicate or alter, that is way beyond our scope of understanding is that of our eternal salvation through Jesus Christ.
But when it comes to worldly matters and affairs, God does not bother much about the political figure or party you chose to give your vote or allegiance, provided it is devoid of any form of financial inducement. He has given us enough intelligent to resolve all such petty matters, same way we choose the number children to birth.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by frankson1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:
I respect this woman Alot, Visionary Woman!!!

She's one of the Heroes we have in Nigeria

Sunday Igboho
Aisha Yesufu
Nnamdi Kanu

This people i mention are heroes of our time, They speak against the Bad leadership, without the fear of Government, They fight for their people at all cost!!! They are people that should be protected and not be forgotten!!!!!

Yeah, the first and second names on your list are the real heroes because they are leading the fight from the front row.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan / Oyinbo Lady Calls For Dino Melaye’s Release, Nigerians React / Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.