Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat (37428 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by dederocs(m): 6:38am On Feb 03, 2021
Leemekzy:
she is from EDO state.
lies
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by dederocs(m): 6:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Ottyn01:
I respect this woman Alot, Visionary Woman!!!

She's one of the Heroes we have in Nigeria

Sunday Igboho
Aisha Yesufu
Nnamdi Kanu

This people i mention are heroes of our time, They speak against the Bad leadership, without the fear of Government, They fight for their people at all cost!!! They are people that should be protected and not be forgotten!!!!!
Remove this woman from the list...Nnamdi kanu, and Sir Sunday are revolutionaries, freedom fighter, in the midst of action, Aisha is not in their league.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Easier said than done. Getting killed and being tortured to death are two different things. Madam calm down make hand no touch you.

1 Like

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by dederocs(m): 6:44am On Feb 03, 2021
ludd2018:
Aisha must focus on attacking the govt she ll remain relevant but attacking our heroes mnk n Sunday Igboho who are defending our lands is no go area . No go area pls . Do not reduce your self to religious bigotry
Somebody should tell her this, attacking our heroes makes you an enemy of the south...awise person knows when to speak and when to keep mute. It was dumb of her to condemn kanu when he was protecting his people from the fulani devils, she must know her boundaries.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Leemekzy: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2021
dederocs:

lies
Shut up. If you dont know anything you ask. Just look at the way you just dis-graced your self. she is from ETSAKO LGA in EDO state. born and raised in KANO. Married to ALIU OSIGWE YESUFU also from EDO state.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Eohara(m): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2021
Ottyn01:
I respect this woman Alot, Visionary Woman!!!

She's one of the Heroes we have in Nigeria

Sunday Igboho
Aisha Yesufu
Nnamdi Kanu

This people i mention are heroes of our time, They speak against the Bad leadership, without the fear of Government, They fight for their people at all cost!!! They are people that should be protected and not be forgotten!!!!!

Please what is Nnamdi kalu doing there, are you not talking about the one on exile, on run, on force holiday lolz you this people self I wonder why you will be mentioning this coward among the heroes.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by dederocs(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2021
Leemekzy:
Shut up. If you dont know anything you ask. Just look at the way you just dis-graced your self. she is from ETSAKO LGA in EDO state. born and raised in KANO. Married to ALIU OSIGWE YESUFU also from EDO state.
her alliance is to Islam, hence she supports fulanis, fool.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Leemekzy: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2021
dederocs:

her alliance is to Islam, hence she supports fulanis, fool.
between me and you who is now the fool? you spreading lies over the internet. she is muslim yes but does she support the atrocities of boko haram & fulanis NO. Does she support the evil deeds against the south-south & south east NO. Now between me and you that spread lies who is the fool? you can continue your rant am done with you. dont have time for people like you.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by dederocs(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Leemekzy:
between me and you who is now the fool? you spreading lies over the internet. she is muslim yes but does she support the atrocities of boko haram & fulanis NO. Does she support the evil deeds against the south-south & south east NO. Now between me and you that spread lies who is the fool? you can continue your rant am done with you. dont have time for people like you.
She became an enemy of the South, when she talks bad about our heroes, if you know her warn her to desist from such. The fulani killing and raping needs and deserves revenge...only a fulani sympathizer will think otherwise. she must know when to speak and when to keep mute. The south is dealing with an existential threat from the animals.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by orisa37: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2021
THANK YOU LOVELY AISHA FOR THE DICTUM. TERRORISTS FORGET THAT THEY'LL PERISH TOO. THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE WICKED SHALL PERISH.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Dewonc: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2021
God bless you
Righteousness2:
She is right!
There is really no big deal in Death!
The Big deal is to Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ.
That is Eternal trouble
That is Forever trouble , Crying and regrets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Righteousness2(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Dewonc:
God bless you

Amen
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by onuman: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chamberlin1983:
This woman is not a northerner. She is a Niger Deltan from Edo state. Hope you understand?

Aisha Yesufu is from mainly Moslem Auchi in Edo state bordering north.

Auchi is Niger Delta by error of commission.

What connects Auchi with oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta?
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Gadiola2(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
mumu woman nmandi Cownu will use ESN to counterbalance ya mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria / Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics / Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.