Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat (37430 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by tim1256(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
mayklef:
her only crime is, been an educated northerner with vast knowledge of how to be a Real woman....unlike her counterparts in the north they are married off @d age of 10 to be sex slaves

She's from Edo, married to a Kano man
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
xynerise:

Sharap!! Who is an IPOB?

So in your myopic brain, there are just two type of people in this world? IPOB and idiots like me?

Yes Sir
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by pyro62(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
I loved this woman so much until she sided with the stupid gay community.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
theFilmtric:

Don't you know I'm a mad man?

Do you know how to quote?

theFilmtricsay

I do Sir
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Fahdiga1: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
PatriotExact:

You're a fool to insult and fear to be insulted
You can insult me for all you care but leave my parents out of your banter
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Fahdiga1: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
TemmyT002:

Fighting for other people and for things to be better is attention seeking
Owkay oo
So condemning ESN that are protecting their people means fighting to make things better. has she condemned Hisbah police that today destroyed many cartoons of beer worth millions of naira belonging to the southerners? I need your answer
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Tundex911: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
jumper524:

all this your preaching when you dey always preach ehhn.
if I no see you for heaven on judgement day, we go get serious problem.

Wahala, jumper so if you see am you go ask God reason why he/she couldn't make it right??

angry grin grin
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by theFilmtric: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by theFilmtric: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Map1:
please qoute me correctly next time
theFilmtricsay
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by kuuljay(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
mayklef:
her only crime is, been an educated northerner with vast knowledge of how to be a Real woman....unlike her counterparts in the north they are married off @d age of 10 to be sex slaves
how is she a northerner? Is Edo state part of North?
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Pickieox(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
jumper524:

grin grin grin
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Dmec(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
mayklef:
She is not from the North
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by NybenSBF101(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lgbt mama�
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by excel101(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
jumper524:

Wet in you mean now be say you go dey heaven? Rather you for say if you know see am for hell, he mean say he make heaven
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by ekevwe(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Attention seeker

Keypad attention seeker. Na you be. Get sense before sense get you.
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by emeohajnr(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
If you see death now you go bello
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by lereinter(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
theFilmtric:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13053419_manchesterunited202101130001_jpega4b67c1c7e8a06f1b8a744a5f7a29d71
really??
well,
You'll die too early~

for nothing

Why??

'cause you talk too much.

theFilmtricsay

When is late death
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by SweetiliciousD: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
IpOB Yoots Are Illiterate-Hate-Filled-Vagabonds ...

Dem no fit do anything...

Their Useless Rapist Run Away Coward, Called Nnamdi Cownu Would Soon Meet His Waterloo..
Must you be a pervert?

Is Aisha Ysuf an IPOB member?
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by lereinter(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dozen 1 Kobo

No lie

Who can travel from Lagos to Kaduna without thinking about death

If you are alive in nigeria.

Jehovah still loves you
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by theFilmtric: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
lereinter:

When is late death
when you've fulfilled your purpose in life
theFilmtricsay
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Wilespo: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:
I respect this woman Alot, Visionary Woman!!!

She's one of the Heroes we have in Nigeria

Sunday Igboho
Aisha Yesufu
Nnamdi Kanu

This people i mention are heroes of our time, They speak against the Bad leadership, without the fear of Government, They fight for their people at all cost!!! They are people that should be protected and not be forgotten!!!!!
...........u made sense until u mentioned KANU as a Nigerian Hero...the only Heroic thing he's done is putting the herdsmen where they belong and that's because others have come out before him to stop the menace ....that aside, all he's ever done is use cheap tactics to seek relevance in Naija!
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by xristos(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
jumper524:

Deep statement there....deep.
one truth! there is a judgement day!
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Jman24(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
This woman has not been herself after the face off with MNK

You see why I said Africa will never develop.

MNK: why didn't you condemn the destruction of people's business in the north, etc
Aisha: where were you when orlu was burning...

Africans can not react directly to a question. At least say something to justify not condemning the destruction of alcohol(contraband) in the North, at least before we start arguing if separate laws are allowed in Nigeria.
(Hypocrisy is all I see)

#Oh my Africa
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by Akakanfirstclass(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fact is...

I have a feeling she will join politics come 2023... she is gradually winning the mass
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by irauf2b: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Heroine
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by greatness77: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
NwekeUG:
''I Was Born To Die. Try Something Else''- Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat

Activist, Aisha Yesufu, has taken to her Twitter handle to react after she was issued a death threat by an anonymous person, IgbereTV reports.

Reacting to the threat, the activist wrote;

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1356526294461218816?s=19
videos or i don't believe
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by amuwo1980: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Get the Bleep out cloth chaser
Re: ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat by AFONJACOW(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Jan jaweed Fulani herdwoman attention seeker we don't have your time ... Everytime nah only u they won kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics / Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit / President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.