Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. (42088 Views)

National Resentment Of The Igbo, In Achebe's Words / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows / VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by theenchanter: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Crayfish09:
Once the Fulanis leave the south (hopefully), i would like to see how our relationship will go on. It is on record that Namdi Kanu called us beggars, illiterates, goats, etc. Patience Jonathan called us born-throway children. Now that they are setting us against the whole Fulani tribe, even Kanu is praising us. Lets see if those praises will continue after the Fulanis are gone.
Nobody is setting u up against each other, stop projecting falsehood and what has what Nnamdi Kanu or Patience said got to do with d rapacious killings, raping and maiming without remorse the fulani herdmen got u into? U mean u're more concerned about what someone said long ago than the lives lost at d hands of those murderers? If yes, u need to check ur humanity.

Killings by fulani herdmen was at its peak d moment Buhari became d president, for over 5years, nobody scolded them. Even when UN regarded them as the 4th deadliest terrorist group, none of ur people nor the president called them to order, instead, they were asking people to give them their ancestral lands or they'll lose more lives.

people are tired of their wanton killings and sending d criminals among them out of their vicinity..... U're now here spilling garbage.

P.S..... keep preaching about how America was not originally inhabited by Europeans and how they got land from indians as if the Europeans went on a killing spree across d US after they inhabited the US.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
theenchanter:
Nobody is setting u up against each other, stop projecting falsehood and what has what Nnamdi Kanu or Patience said got to do with d rapacious killings, raping and maiming without remorse the fulani herdmen got u into? U mean u're more concerned about what someone said long ago than the lives lost at d hands of those murderers? If yes, u need to check ur humanity.

Killings by fulani herdmen was at its peak d moment Buhari became d president, for over 5years, nobody scolded them. Even when UN regarded them as the 4th deadliest terrorist group, none of ur people nor the president called them to order, instead, they were asking people to give them their ancestral lands or they'll lose more lives.

people are tired of their wanton killings and sending d criminals among them out of their vicinity..... U're now here spilling garbage.

P.S..... keep preaching about how America was not originally inhabited by Europeans and how they got land from indians as if the Europeans went on a killing spree across d US after they inhabited the US.

Nobody you say, try not to be a hypocrite and answer this question: why is it that the southern Media has never called drug traffickers "Igbo", never called cultists by their tribes, and has never called skull miners, ritualists, and Yahoo boys by their tribe names? Why do we only see the name of an ethnic group when it's Fulanis?

Whether you like it or not, I know the games that you people are playing, and it won't work. The statement of patience and Kanu was meant to educate him because in his folly, he thinks that you people like him, whereas you don't. You hate all northerners regardless of their tribes

If that's the case, then it means we should hold GEJ responsible for boko Haram because he did virtually nothing to tame them. And please, don't take this to mean that I support the idiotic current president.

Everyone is tired of wanton killings by herdsmen, I am too. But that doesn't mean I'll start treating my neighbors, friends and relatives as criminals because of some people in the bush. That is what most of you are too dumb to understand.

My post about America was meant to show him that everybody on earth is a migrant when you check history. The recipient of the message understood what I was talking about, so how does that concern you? Also, it's only a psychologically disturbed person that can brush off the brutality of Europeans against the Indians like you've just done.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by x123xlolls(m): 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
Crayfish09:

Rashin zurfin tunani ke damn ta. I've seen two fulani-speaking brothers that were kidnapped kidnapped a few days before election. They killed Zailani (the older one) and released the brother after ransom was paid. So the question is, should the released brother start hating every Fulani man (including himself.)?

ka rabu da ita kawai, amma akwai matsala, taya zakaqi dangin ka a addinanche da kuma a wurin zama da kuma a yare? kaso wanda baku hada addini da wurin zama da yare ba?

FULANI have killed us many times over.... but the fact is, su barmu mu zauna lfy sai mu taimakesu akan OUR COMMON ENEMY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by x123xlolls(m): 12:05am On Feb 04, 2021
aumeehn:
duk wani dan Arewa da yake goyon Bayan abunda Yarbawa da InyMurai sukewa Fulani a kasan nan bashida Hankali, na farko baya Sonka baya son Addinin ka, ko Musulmi ko Christa. Magananka haka yake, ba Suna son Mulki ba dole su nemi su Raba kan jama'a ai. Amma sai Bayarbe ya karba Kujerar Mulki ne zasu fahimci cewa dan kudu Duniya ce ya saka a GABA.

A share ta kawai, wlh suna bani mamaki ne yadda suke aiwatar da tunanin, mostly bandits dinnan bama fulani bane, they can be anyone, provided HE HAVE A GUN. so why bother fulani only? kuma na rantse target dinsu shine hausa direct, amma sun fara da fulani ne saboda su cusa mana rabuwar kai, amma taya kana tare da mutum for 200yrs sannan ka kasa taimakonsa ko ka fahimce shi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by theenchanter: 12:35am On Feb 04, 2021
Crayfish09:

Nobody you say, try not to be a hypocrite and answer this question: why is it that the southern Media has never called drug traffickers "Igbo", never called cultists by their tribes, and has never called skull miners, ritualists, and Yahoo boys by their tribe names? Why do we only see the name of an ethnic group when it's Fulanis?
fulani herdsmen are fulani herdsmen, being a herdsman is not a crime. Fulani herdsmen are called "fulani herdsmen" anywhere they are and not in Nigeria only.... Abi how many ethnic group be pastoralists? It's not about being hypocritical, it's the truth that's eluding u.

Secondly, records don't show names of herdsmen commiting d atrocities unlike those with real names in ur analogy. majority of herdsmen don't even have proper data cos they're wanderers,
Whether you like it or not, I know the games that you people are playing, and it won't work. The statement of patience and Kanu was meant to educate him because in his folly, he thinks that you people like him, whereas you don't. You hate all northerners regardless of their tribes
lol, u're preaching love to ur neighbor by telling him his neighbor hates him. What sort of doctrine teaches that? Look, nobody is born to hate, hate is not embedded in anybody's gene, hate is caused by circumstances and fulani herdmen have crossed their boundaries when it comes to maiming people. We don't hate all fulanis per se, we just don't like the way herdsmen kills unprovoked and the deafening silence of Arewa leaders.
If that's the case, then it means we should hold GEJ responsible for boko Haram because he did virtually nothing to tame them. And please, don't take this to mean that I support the idiotic current president.
Jonathan, even though I don't like his style of leadership, tried his possible best to tame BH, but it was d same arewa leaders that truncated his effort by shouting "war against BH is war against the north" "ihejirika ( jona's COAS ) is revenging the ibos killed during civil war by killing northerners" "Jonathan wants to depopulate the north by unleashing heavy attacks on BHT" and so on and so forth.

Though, I don't like how resources were squandered under his administration but I'll choose him 100x over Buhari.
Everyone is tired of wanton killings by herdsmen, I am too. But that doesn't mean I'll start treating my neighbors, friends and relatives as criminals because of some people in the bush. That is what most of you are too dumb to understand.
yes, everyone is tired, but when they were ravaging their lunacy by killing across d nooks and crannies of d nation, what was ur response to it? Ur leaders even asked Nigerians to accommodate them that they're our neighbors.... Lol, it even got worse and Buhari said they're not Nigerians but foreigners.. look, it has really got out of hands but it's ur unwaivering nonchalant attitude that escalated d resentment.
My post about America was meant to show him that everybody on earth is a migrant when you check history. The recipient of the message understood what I was talking about, so how does that concern you? Also, it's only a psychologically disturbed person that can brush off the brutality of Europeans against the Indians like you've just done.
sincerely speaking, I don't care.... I only added that to let u know I'm following ur conversations on Google translate since u wanted to doubt me.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 12:56am On Feb 04, 2021
theenchanter:
fulani herdsmen are fulani herdsmen, being a herdsman is not a crime. Fulani herdsmen are called "fulani herdsmen" anywhere they are and not in Nigeria only.... Abi how many ethnic group be pastoralists? It's not about being hypocritical, it's the truth that's eluding u.

Secondly, record don't show d names of those herdsmen commiting d atrocities since majority of them don't even have proper data cos they're wanderers,
lol, u're preaching love to ur neighbor by telling him his neighbor hates him. What sort of doctrine teaches that? Look, nobody is born to hate, hate is not embedded in anybody's gene, hate is caused by circumstances and fulani herdmen have crossed their boundaries when it comes to maiming people. We don't hate all fulanis per se, we just don't like the way herdsmen kill unprovoked and the defeaning silence of their leaders.
Jonathan, even though I don't like his style of leadership, tried his possible best to tame BH, but it was d same arewa leaders that truncated his effort by shouting "war against BH is war against the north" "ihejirika ( jona's COAS ) is revenging the ibos killed during civil war by killing northerners" "Jonathan wants to depopulate the north by unleashing heavy attacks on BHT" and so on and so forth.

Though, I don't like how resources were squandered under his administration but I'll choose him 100x over Buhari.
yes, everyone is tired, but when they were ravaging their lunacy by killing across d nooks and crannies of d nation, what was ur response to it? Ur leaders even asked Nigerians to accommodate them that they're our neighbors.... Lol, it even got worse and Buhari said they're not Nigerians but foreigners.. look, it has really got out of hands but it's ur unwaivering nonchalant attitude that escalated d resentment.
sincerely speaking, I don't care.... I only added that to let u know I'm following ur conversations on Google translate since u wanted to doubt me.

1) I see, so that means there's no distinction between the herdsmen welding guns and the innocent ones? They are all Fulani herdsmen? Go and educate yourself. Buzus, Touregs, etc all practice pastoral farming and they are actually some of the so called Fulani herdsmen coming here from Chad and Niger.

2) I didn't mention birth names. We are talking about ethnic names. You see 20 Igbo drug traffickers before you find one from any other tribe in Nigeria, and yet we've never seen a report like "Igbo drug baron arrested in Thailand. " The hypocrisy is clear.

3) You don't hate fulani as per se? Prove your words with action. When Namdi Kanu attacked a settlement (without a single proof about their violence), didn't you people praise him? When someone you recently endeared called him out, didn't you start threatening her life?

4) I hope you know that GEJ himself once made this statement "boko Haram are our brothers. You can't send troops to wipe out your family" just Google it. If you are talking about little efforts, we can say that about Buhari as well. The SARS that you people chased away did very well against the bandits in Birnin Gwari and Kano state. And yes, some if the bandits are foreigners, and many people in Katsina can attest to that. He allows bandits from Chad and Cameron to come in here, but he keeps a watchful eye on rice importation. Also, do you think those weapons are coming from Nigeria? Lol

5) what I know is that with or without the current crises, you still hate everything about northerners because we are "dragging yiu back" so cut the story about our "nonchalant attitude. " Look at how a lot of southern youths glorify Yahoo-yahoo anf other illegal sources of income. If the press was mentioning your names like it is doing to the Fulani tribe, do you think anybody in his right senses would transact with southerners? It's not about negligence of the north, it's the handwork of the southern media.

When boko Haram was striking the north up and down, why is it that nobody mentioned the Kanuri tribe? There's your answer.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 12:58am On Feb 04, 2021
x123xlolls:

A share ta kawai, wlh suna bani mamaki ne yadda suke aiwatar da tunanin, mostly bandits dinnan bama fulani bane, they can be anyone, provided HE HAVE A GUN. so why bother fulani only? kuma na rantse target dinsu shine hausa direct, amma sun fara da fulani ne saboda su cusa mana rabuwar kai, amma taya kana tare da mutum for 200yrs sannan ka kasa taimakonsa ko ka fahimce shi?

The blame is on our elites. They are more interested in spending money on African American prostitutes than building media houses here. That's why they are having so much influence over us.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by theenchanter: 1:29am On Feb 04, 2021
Crayfish09:

1) I see, so that means there's no distinction between the herdsmen welding guns and the innocent ones? They are all Fulani herdsmen? Go and educate yourself. Buzus, Touregs, etc all practice pastoral farming and they are actually some of the so called Fulani herdsmen coming here from Chad and Niger.
look, it's ur job to distinguish the good ones from the bad ones and u didn't. Let's treat d bad ones among them as criminals, NO. And since no herdsmen has ever been captured and made to face d law, it's our job to send all of them back.

2) I didn't mention birth names. We are talking about ethnic names. You see 20 Igbo drug traffickers before you find one from any other tribe in Nigeria, and yet we've never seen a report like "Igbo drug baron arrested in Thailand. " The hypocrisy is clear.
oga, u're dribbling urself. If 20 igbo drug trafficker are caught, the media will call them by names since they have records, Fulani herdsmen don't have records. If they had records, every one caught will be called by their names but it's unfortunate u're shielding them. "Fulani herdsmen" is not an ethnic name nor a crime.

3) You don't hate fulani as per se? Prove your words with action. When Namdi Kanu attacked a settlement (without a single proof about their violence), didn't you people praise him? When someone you recently endeared called him out, didn't you start threatening her life?
which settlement did Nnamdi Kanu attacked? Someone we endeared? I don't know what u're talking about cos I don't follow unscrupulous details.
4) I hope you know that GEJ himself once made this statement "boko Haram are our brothers. You can't send troops to wipe out your family" just Google it. If you are talking about little efforts, we can say that about Buhari as well. The SARS that you people chased away did very well against the bandits in Birnin Gwari and Kano state. And yes, some if the bandits are foreigners, and many people in Katsina can attest to that. He allows bandits from Chad and Cameron to come in here, but he keeps a watchful eye on rice importation. Also, do you think those weapons are coming from Nigeria? Lol
yes, jona made that statement after the alterations by northern leaders.

That's where d problem stems from, why should d president allow bandits to come wreck havoc in the country and pamper them with kids glove?

5) what I know is that with or without the current crises, you still hate everything about northerners because we are "dragging yiu back" so cut the story about our "nonchalant attitude. " Look at how a lot of southern youths glorify Yahoo-yahoo anf other illegal sources of income. If the press was mentioning your names like it is doing to the Fulani tribe, do you think anybody in his right senses would transact with southerners? It's not about negligence of the north, it's the handwork of the southern media.
the hate is only in ur head, my guy. Nobody hates northerners, don't get over urself.
When boko Haram was striking the north up and down, why is it that nobody mentioned the Kanuri tribe? There's your answer.
Boko haram terrorist have a name, what's the name for killer herdsmen?

There's ur answer.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by mccloud224(m): 1:39am On Feb 04, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
first of all the op is not a Hausa lady as she claimed...
divide and rule system isn't going to work in the north.

Imagine southerners creating fake profile to create imaginary feud between the Hausafulanis...

The only people the Hausas and even we the fulanis are not happy with are some of the foreign Herdsman who engage in banditry and kidnapping!

Nobody ofcos is happy with rate of banditry and kidnapping in the north cos majority of these kidnappers are herdsmen.

But as for fulanis and Hausa relation in the city is something that the enemies of the north cannot succeed in derailing!!

We have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now!!

You hardly come across a family that have no fulani or Hausa blood in the north!!

So there's no way fulanis or Hausas can rise against each others.

We can only collectively rise against our enemies within and outside our region.

The Hausas know who their true enemies are!!

So if you are waiting to see Hausa and fulanis rising against each other then you go wait tire!!

Infact come to kano... You'll not be able to different between the fulanis and the Hausas.

Except for the fact that most Fulanis are light skinned!!

Do you know that herdsmen don't even represent 20% of our population??

Now you know.... Herdsmen are not even up to 20% of fulani population!!

80% of the Diallos are either in gov
ernment, Bussiness, military, health or occupying powerful institutions

You....Mannabbqgrillz and others can come here posting demented crap but it doesn't matter. You time is up. No 2023 for you. Keep stocking the flames. We need more provocation. We are begging for it.

Keep talking crap. We need it. The end of your reptilian kind is so near I can smell it.

Lizards. Zombies of Marduk.
LEGALIZE
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 04, 2021
Vickym1:
Hausa will soon join hands to fight them cos they're now enemy of Nigeria
..The time for Hausas to liberate themselves from more than a century old slavery is now. I don't think they'll have a better opportunity than now.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 04, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

80% of the Diallos are either in government, Bussiness, military, health or occupying powerful institutions

In short, anywhere quota system and government patronage has a say. Gotcha.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by NwaAro: 5:44am On Feb 04, 2021
One thing that is certain now is that FULANI have become an endangered specie, and I see a serious nationwide cleansing of genocidal proportions about to be unleashed upon them soon. The separation of the innocent Hausa ethnic group from the parasitic Fulani is for a preemptively tactical and strategic approach and reason... and that reason is not farfetched...when the massacre of the Fulani subhumans will begin (which is soon), we shall separate the noble, easy-going and more business-minded Hausas and guarantee their safety from the bush wandering primitive Fulani animals who are more than ripe for ethnic cleansing out of the South to the Middle belt.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by JudasGoat: 6:19am On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
Arewa1stSon:
first of all the op is not a Hausa lady as she claimed...
divide and rule system isn't going to work in the north.

Imagine southerners creating fake profile to create imaginary feud between the Hausafulanis...

The only people the Hausas and even we the fulanis are not happy with are some of the foreign Herdsman who engage in banditry and kidnapping!

Nobody ofcos is happy with rate of banditry and kidnapping in the north cos majority of these kidnappers are herdsmen.

But as for fulanis and Hausa relation in the city is something that the enemies of the north cannot succeed in derailing!!

We have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now!!

You hardly come across a family that have no fulani or Hausa blood in the north!!

So there's no way fulanis or Hausas can rise against each others.

We can only collectively rise against our enemies within and outside our region.

The Hausas know who their true enemies are!!

So if you are waiting to see Hausa and fulanis rising against each other then you go wait tire!!

Infact come to kano... You'll not be able to different between the fulanis and the Hausas.

Except for the fact that most Fulanis are light skinned!!

Do you know that herdsmen don't even represent 20% of our population??

Now you know.... Herdsmen are not even up to 20% of fulani population!!

80% of the Diallos are either in government, Bussiness, military, health or occupying powerful institutions
[/s]

Didn't read all that rubbish you wrote but those Fulani cow girls are looking good for rape.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by mujaya1(m): 7:26am On Feb 04, 2021
OK since there governor is jukun is not fulani state, former governor who die in aircraft accident is fulani man, stop quote me go visit taraba and come back let us debate
Seebrian:
Please respect yourself and stop misleading Nigerians. How dare you relate Fulani with Taraba state. I repeat how do you intend to twist the history everybody know about? For the record time, Taraba state is owns and dominanted by Jukun. From 1999 till date, all the past Governors are Jukun. The current Governor is a Jukun man from Takum. For Taraba state to produce an ordained Reverend of a church as a Governor for good years, tells you about who own the state. Rev. Jolly Nyame was a Governor of Taraba state from 1999 to 2007. Do your findings correctly and stop misleading entire public.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Shattuck(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
both fulanis and Hausas rule northern Nigeria.

I never for once boast of conquering northern Nigeria... We are not in the period of conquest!!

The Hausas are smarter and they know that they can never be separated from the fulanis.

It's too late for that.

The intermarriage has for over 400yrs made it almost impossible to identify the tribes except for people like my family that maintained marrying from my tribe alone.

We have millions of our people that have a either a fulani mother... Hausa father or fulani father... Hausa mother!

So no be today we start dey see this kind propaganda!

Our enemies believe that the only way to fall the north is to divide the north!!

You can only try but can never divide the north!!

Dividing the north is something that is impossible for our enemies to achieve!!

I believe in unity but you always try to divide the south, the igbo and the yoruba tribe also inter marry.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Seebrian(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2021
mujaya1:
OK since there governor is jukun is not fulani state, former governor who die in aircraft accident is fulani man, stop quote me go visit taraba and come back let us debate
I guess you are referring to Governor Danbaba Danfulani Suntai. Again, you are wrong, that someone is bearing Hausa or Fulani name does not make him a Hausa or Fulani man. My nephew is bearing a Yoruba name, that does not make him a Yoruba. There are circumstances and events that birthed that. The late Governor Danbaba Suntai you are talking about is Jukun ichen. From my town to his is just 15minute drive.
Listen Beloved, I'm not against any tribe but against misrepresentation of truth, lies , fallacy to the public. Have a great day.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by King44(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2021
Crayfish09:

Idan akwai wanda ya kamata yayi tunani, to kai ne. Da kake maganar cewa bafulatani zai cuce ni, kafin yayi yan uwa na hausawa sau nawa suna cutar dani? Babu 'yan daba a cikin mu ne? Koko ba yaran Hausawa ne keyin kwace-kwace ba a gari? Kai kanaso muyi jam'i akan duka yan fulani ne, Kuma wallahi ba wanda ya isa ya sani yin hakan. Ni ba dakiki bane. Limamai nawa muke da su fillawa? Ko kai zan iya rantsewa da Allah kanada abokai yan fulani, kuma dole a cikin gidanku akwai wanda suke aurensu. To su ma duk zaka hadasu ka kirasu makiyanka ne? Kai ne kake bukatar yin tunani ba wani ba.

In dan tani ne banki a shiga daji a kashe duk wani dan ta'adda mai tasar da fitina ba. Ko da shi musulmi ne ko kuma bafulatani. Amma bazan yadda in daura ma mutanen gari kiyayya ba saboda wasu can na barna.

Ka bani sheda na nuna cewa ba yan Nigeria bane. According to the constitution, anybody born within Nigeria after 1960 is a citizen by birth so, where is your conclusion coming from? Kuma inaso ka gayamin suwaye ke da Jihar Bauchi, Gombe, da Adamawa. Kuma idan baka sani ba, babu mai gari a duk fadin duniyan nan. Duk wata kabila da ka gani a duniya zuwa wurin sukayi. Ko kasan cewa America asalinta ba turawa suka zauna a cikinta ba? They got the lands from Indians.

Maybe they are not adding to your progress, but they have added to mine. Some of them taught me in Islamiya ( and even in the university), some of them are working for my father, and some of them are my friends. Keep your southern-nurtured tribalism to yourself sir.

Once the Fulanis leave the south (hopefully), i would like to see how our relationship will go on. It is on record that Namdi Kanu called us beggars, illiterates, goats, etc. Patience Jonathan called us born-throway children. Now that they are setting us against the whole Fulani tribe, even Kanu is praising us. Lets see if those praises will continue after the Fulanis are gone.
Don takaita dogon labarin a takaice .... da alama kun gamsu da yadda ake kashe mata, kisan, fyade da lalata gonakinsu ba tare da wani hukunci ba.

Babu ma'anar jayayya.

In as much as KANU and Patience views looks wrong and bad but if we look closely they are right... Though it happens almost everywhere in Nigeria and in the world at large but some are way more worse and the most annoying thing is that no matter how hard you try to make them see things from another point of view the more they consider you an enemy.

Ni ba dan Hausar bane ni dan Yarbawa ne kuma ina ganin matukar dai babu yadda za'a bambance su sannan kuma wasu Kananan Fulanin ba su shirya fatattaka miyagun daga cikin su ba wadanda ke wahalar da mutane a nan. Yana da kyau su koma arewa ko Mali inda suka fito.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by aumeehn: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2021
x123xlolls:

ka bari kawai yara ne a nan. Nidaai a community nawa ko labarin ma banaji. Allah dai ya kara rufa mana asiri

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by King44(m): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2021
theenchanter:
lol, I'm using Google translate to translate all ur conversations and I can see u're giving them hot hot.

U can't force things on people especially when that thing is tarnishing their image. As u can see, they don't have solid facts to challenge ur points. Kudos to u for standing ur ground.

To Arewarians, we don't hate u, we don't have resentment towards u but I can't deny d fact that resentment is growing and it's caused by docility of the president.... If he had chastised criminality amongst the herdsmen, all these shenanigans won't be here.
We don't hate the Arewas but they make it seem we do. They think we always have something to talk about, what about giving us almost nothing to talk about by being civil like other Nigerians..

Hausas are cool but Fulanis have taken over and now we see each and every housa and fulaninis in the same light because they have mixed with them and tarnished what we know the hausas for..

Hausa's are not lazy, very straight forward etc (except for the fact that we are not on the same page when it comes to child marriage, almanjiri and poor attitude to education) but now we can't say such because many Fulanis have mixed with them and wrecking havoc and the gvt is not helping at all
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
both fulanis and Hausas rule northern Nigeria.

I never for once boast of conquering northern Nigeria... We are not in the period of conquest!!

The Hausas are smarter and they know that they can never be separated from the fulanis.

It's too late for that.

The intermarriage has for over 400yrs made it almost impossible to identify the tribes except for people like my family that maintained marrying from my tribe alone.

We have millions of our people that have a either a fulani mother... Hausa father or fulani father... Hausa mother!

So no be today we start dey see this kind propaganda!

Our enemies believe that the only way to fall the north is to divide the north!!

You can only try but can never divide the north!!

Dividing the north is something that is impossible for our enemies to achieve!!

Sometimes it is not good to see evil and call it another that is not evil. Am a stunch Igbo man and if you've followed my comments I go raw and overreact when Igbos are drawn to the mud especially when the thing is generalized. We Igbos have been mocked as developers, kidnappers, baby factory, drug dealers, scam and fraud but my family and I have never contemplated any of those and when ever any Igbo person commits these I don't hide my displeasure to it because I know how it tarnishes and brings bad names to my fellow kins. Now, this is a matter of people losing thier life and you being honest you know that there are people in your kins that commit this crime especially the excruciatingly inconceivable grazing on people's farm, raping, maiming and killing them when being confronted. Please, check that if you are in their shoes that is at the receiving end how you'll feel that your parents are always at risk of being killed because they have a farm where they get what they eat. It is not like they are being accused falsely, many evidences abound pointing at how some fulani herdsmen terrorize others in their land. These people they terrorise especially the yorubas have said enough is enough and are now making out plans to save and defend themselves because personally I know that the yorubas are the most peaceful tribe in this world and only resort to violence as the only lastest resort as they prefer dialogue and peace being very educated and know that the center of development in Nigeria is in their states so may lose some economic and infrastructural advantages that they have now. Most times I yab or abuse them here it is mostly for cruise as I never meant it as I know that what I yab them are lies and just do it for cruise sake, to score cheap points and to feel good a little in the face of a tussle. I felt so bad that they good deeds are haunting them now and that they are pushed to the wall, remember if not for the yorubas that biafra would have worn the civil just in weeks, check it as it was the yorubas who still hold everyone as one Nigeria. Please, I know you guys know those bad eggs in your midst, we all know the bad eggs in our midst, stop supporting them, they are still doing all these with impunity cos people like you are still supporting them. We know our leaders cum politicians are evil garnished with selfishness and greed and are only after their self serving and not about we the masses, therefore, lets help ourselves. All these our leaders already have their children well placed and cared for abroad with a return flight ticket for them to run away to abroad when this war you and fume hatches. We are the ones to bear the brunts, we will be the ones to suffer it, let us think of our parents and siblings, how will you feel when they are killed, to me I will feel terrible that is why I fear so much about war, If I were the only one here that it will affect I wont shake but I have alot to lose that is why we should save ourselves. Please lets all come to a round table and dialogue, your brothers are evil and should be checked, that is the truth and noting but the truth. Please please...
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Osolo1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
I have read with so much pain what our national discuss has turned to. The Elite give the majority a topic to banter over for several weeks,while they pilfer our common wealth away from our prying eyes. Let me take us a little backwards, the serious discuss of resource control came to the front burner during the regime of Yaradua/ Goodluck. The later after the demise of his boss was coerced into conveying a confab and the resolutions that were far reaching was never implemented. The National distraction called boko haram were brought to the front burner to occupy the national discuss and the very important issues of national cum regional developments have been successfuly relegated to mere hush tones. The invasion of most parts of the country by murderous herders in coordinated manner has also taken the shine off the increasing call for restructuring of governance in Nigeria. The common man is the loser at end of it all,while the ruling Elite cart away our scarce resources only for them and their families.We need to unitedly speak up and send away those infiltrators of whatever tribe so more important issues of national growth and development can come up . Peace and justice to Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by mujaya1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Seebrian:
I guess you are referring to Governor Danbaba Danfulani Suntai. Again, you are wrong, that someone is bearing Hausa or Fulani name does not make him a Hausa or Fulani man. My nephew is bearing a Yoruba name, that does not make him a Yoruba. There are circumstances and events that birthed that. The late Governor Danbaba Suntai you are talking about is Jukun ichen. From my town to his is just 15minute drive.
Listen Beloved, I'm not against any tribe but against misrepresentation of truth, lies , fallacy to the public. Have a great day.

so what can you say about mambila and muri Emirates
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by IDENNAA(m): 12:41am On Feb 05, 2021
Crayfish09:

You are only doing eye service yo the southern Kuffars on this forum with this narrative. Fulanis are majority in Gombe, Bauchi, and Adamawa and they are everywhere in northern cities. If there is any resentment for the whole tribe, Im not seeing it. Im Hausa and i am surrounded by Fulani men and their beautiful women. If a Fulani police officer and his Hausa colleagues can exchange fire with an armed herdsman, then you should know that the problem lies on the individual.

Munafukar banza. Makaryaciya grin

As for the owners of this forum (seun mynd44 lalasticlala) , you people have repeatedly violated your own rules against insulting tribes because you are profiling an entire ethnic group over the actions of the few, but look the other way when the Igbo and Yoruba cultists, Yahoo boys, and drug traffickers swarmaround in your region and abroad to commit crime. Message received.

So, your problem is the beauty of a fulani woman ? What a man !
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2021
IDENNAA:

So, your problem is the beauty of a fulani woman ? What a man !

So this is all that you could make out of my post? I fear for your exam results
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2021
King44:
Don takaita dogon labarin a takaice .... da alama kun gamsu da yadda ake kashe mata, kisan, fyade da lalata gonakinsu ba tare da wani hukunci ba.

Babu ma'anar jayayya.

In as much as KANU and Patience views looks wrong and bad but if we look closely they are right... Though it happens almost everywhere in Nigeria and in the world at large but some are way more worse and the most annoying thing is that no matter how hard you try to make them see things from another point of view the more they consider you an enemy.

Ni ba dan Hausar bane ni dan Yarbawa ne kuma ina ganin matukar dai babu yadda za'a bambance su sannan kuma wasu Kananan Fulanin ba su shirya fatattaka miyagun daga cikin su ba wadanda ke wahalar da mutane a nan. Yana da kyau su koma arewa ko Mali inda suka fito.

Abunda na gamsubda shi kawai shine ku mutane ne mara sa tunani da kila kuma hankali. You want us to stereotype and attack every Fulani we see on the road just because the few among them are fighting in forests. If you want us to follow that route, then we must also start arresting every Yoruba man for skull mining and every Igbo man for drug trafficking. It's the only way this can work out, since you people don't want to reason.

Oh, so PEJ and Namdi Kanu are right? What if I told you that there are hundreds of discovered and undiscovered baby factories in the south? Should we also use that factor to call every southerner a baby factory product? If we can't, then PEJ and Kanu had no right to insult us unless you are being a bigot yourself.

Your last statement also reeks of ignorance Sir. Kace miyagun Fulani daga cikin su. Let me ask you, how many cultists can you point out among your people? The vast majority of Fulani people live in cities among other tribes, how do you expect them to magically recognize the good and bad ones? You said it yourself. The bandits live on forests. Those from other countries can be kicked out, but none of you has been able to prove that there are no indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria. None of you
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2021
theenchanter:
look, it's ur job to distinguish the good ones from the bad ones and u didn't. Let's treat d bad ones among them as criminals, NO. And since no herdsmen has ever been captured and made to face d law, it's our job to send all of them back.

oga, u're dribbling urself. If 20 igbo drug trafficker are caught, the media will call them by names since they have records, Fulani herdsmen don't have records. If they had records, every one caught will be called by their names but it's unfortunate u're shielding them. "Fulani herdsmen" is not an ethnic name nor a crime.

which settlement did Nnamdi Kanu attacked? Someone we endeared? I don't know what u're talking about cos I don't follow unscrupulous details.
yes, jona made that statement after the alterations by northern leaders.

That's where d problem stems from, why should d president allow bandits to come wreck havoc in the country and pamper them with kids glove?

the hate is only in ur head, my guy. Nobody hates northerners, don't get over urself.
Boko haram terrorist have a name, what's the name for killer herdsmen?

There's ur answer.

1) it's my job? How many cultists can you identify right now in your household? How many Yahoo boys can you point out in your area? These are things you can never know unless it's discovered. There was a time you people were hailing Hushpuppy, Emanuel Ewude, etc. Did you guys really know his source of income then?
You people reason like children sometimes, no insult intended. The vast majority of Fulani people live in cities among other tribes, so what jazz do you want them to use when pointing out the bad ones? Do bandits have marks on their foreheads?

2) This is merely a theory. Mist boko Haram members have no record too, but a simple question reveals their names. Actually, going by what your media is pushing, you have turned the word "Fulani" into a crime.

3) Have a quick read about the current drama between Namdi Kanu and Aisha Yesufu.

4) There is why I also have a problem with Buhari and Jonathan. Both of them are useless, but I have a problem when you try to imply that one was fostering his ethnic agenda while the other one was clean. I have a big problem with that.

5) Even Hitler once pretended not to like the Jews, so I'm unsurprised by your comment. You can call them bandits, killer herdsmen, hoodlums, raiders, etc. But if their tribe has to be mentioned every time while the tribe names of other criminals are hidden, then you leave me no choice but to believe there is an agenda
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by maidstone: 6:38am On Feb 06, 2021
Hausa have had it really bad oo
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by PureMe01: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Sometimes it is not good to see evil and call it another that is not evil. Am a stunch Igbo man and if you've followed my comments I go raw and overreact when Igbos are drawn to the mud especially when the thing is generalized. We Igbos have been mocked as developers, kidnappers, baby factory, drug dealers, scam and fraud but my family and I have never contemplated any of those and when ever any Igbo person commits these I don't hide my displeasure to it because I know how it tarnishes and brings bad names to my fellow kins. Now, this is a matter of people losing thier life and you being honest you know that there are people in your kins that commit this crime especially the excruciatingly inconceivable grazing on people's farm, raping, maiming and killing them when being confronted. Please, check that if you are in their shoes that is at the receiving end how you'll feel that your parents are always at risk of being killed because they have a farm where they get what they eat. It is not like they are being accused falsely, many evidences abound pointing at how some fulani herdsmen terrorize others in their land. These people they terrorise especially the yorubas have said enough is enough and are now making out plans to save and defend themselves because personally I know that the yorubas are the most peaceful tribe in this world and only resort to violence as the only lastest resort as they prefer dialogue and peace being very educated and know that the center of development in Nigeria is in their states so may lose some economic and infrastructural advantages that they have now. Most times I yab or abuse them here it is mostly for cruise as I never meant it as I know that what I yab them are lies and just do it for cruise sake, to score cheap points and to feel good a little in the face of a tussle. I felt so bad that they good deeds are haunting them now and that they are pushed to the wall, remember if not for the yorubas that biafra would have worn the civil just in weeks, check it as it was the yorubas who still hold everyone as one Nigeria. Please, I know you guys know those bad eggs in your midst, we all know the bad eggs in our midst, stop supporting them, they are still doing all these with impunity cos people like you are still supporting them. We know our leaders cum politicians are evil garnished with selfishness and greed and are only after their self serving and not about we the masses, therefore, lets help ourselves. All these our leaders already have their children well placed and cared for abroad with a return flight ticket for them to run away to abroad when this war you and fume hatches. We are the ones to bear the brunts, we will be the ones to suffer it, let us think of our parents and siblings, how will you feel when they are killed, to me I will feel terrible that is why I fear so much about war, If I were the only one here that it will affect I wont shake but I have alot to lose that is why we should save ourselves. Please lets all come to a round table and dialogue, your brothers are evil and should be checked, that is the truth and noting but the truth. Please please...
I have sent you an email...u can type in your digits there or here preferably so that we connect on WhatsApp easily regarding the new coin mining
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by AlphaSoul: 1:24am On Jul 11, 2021
NafeesaAA:
When you have an ethnic group at war with Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa, Berom, Bachama, Tarok, Tiv, Jukuns, Edo, Nupe, Ebira, Ghanaians, Mali, CAR etc then definitely something is wrong with that ethnic group.

(I) Am Hausa, but I will not let emotions control my feelings. Two years back I can confidently travel from Kano city to Gaya town 2am in the night. But today, travelling between Wudil in Kano to Gaya anything after 7pm is dangerous. No thanks to these Herdsmen.

What is happening in the South-West & South East is inhumane and cruelty to animals but can you blame them? I bet you, in the next few years similar mob actions against these herdsmen will start taking place in the North. We have seen flashes of them in Zamfara and Kastina.

There's is a vacuum ... irresponsibly created by the apparent reluctance of the past & current FG to curtail the growing security threat posed by herdsmen to lives and property in many parts of the country.

People, who are reckoning that without the reassuring protection of the state, their survival depends on defending themselves by any means necessary.

So instead of reacting to a symptom ... the government should tackle the threat, so that besieged citizens and innocent herdsmen alike are not unfortunately consumed in this inferno.
MC Alhaji

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=422039259102902&id=100038904938999
Wow! Nice to see this post. grin

In the West of Nigeria, farmers
can no more go to the small-scale farms or even the larger
multimillion Naira farms in the
major food belts of Yorubaland with a massive increase in the
price of food stuff. Many have
been killed and crops destroyed
by the greedy, B.S. foreign
Fulah herdsmen.

This is what gave rise to Chief Sunday Igboho's agitation to get
the marauding Fulahs (who got even much bolder across Nigeria since PMB came back from his first
medical care when he was looking skinny) out of Yorubaland.

Glad to know that Hausas are aware of their fundamental rights and are resisting the migrant criminal Fulah herdsmen from the
Sahelian region... The "dan iskas!"

The Habe Dynasty has risen
again with this. The Hausas must take back what is theirs.

Shout out to Kano, Kanawan
Dabo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2021
AlphaSoul:

Wow! Nice to see this post. grin

In the West of Nigeria, farmers
can no more go to the small-scale farms or even the larger
multimillion Naira farms in the
major food belts of Yorubaland with a massive increase in the
price of food stuff. Many have
been killed and crops destroyed
by the greedy, B.S. foreign
Fulah herdsmen.

This is what gave rise to Chief Sunday Igboho's agitation to get
the marauding Fulahs (who got even much bolder across Nigeria since PMB came back from his first
medical care when he was looking skinny) out of Yorubaland.

Glad to know that Hausas are aware of their fundamental rights and are resisting the migrant criminal Fulah herdsmen from the
Sahelian region... The "dan iskas!"

The Habe Dynasty has risen
again with this. The Hausas must take back what is theirs.

Shout out to Kano, Kanawan
Dabo.

Cc:TripleOh7

You're both on point obviously.

The fulani elites have only one thing on their minds. Conquest. They believe they are superior to other Africans because they have some Afro-Asiatic genes in them.

They have always believed and will always believe that Nigeria and much of Africa is the estate of their forefathers.

We unfortunately and unknowingly gave them the reins of power in the most populous black nation on earth.

Nothing could be more unfortunate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

You’re On International TV, Comport Yourselves, Buhari Tells Lawmakers / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? / Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.