Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. (42196 Views)

National Resentment Of The Igbo, In Achebe's Words / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows / VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Dpharisee: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
both fulanis and Hausas rule northern Nigeria.

I never for once boast of conquering northern Nigeria... We are not in the period of conquest!!

The Hausas are smarter and they know that they can never be separated from the fulanis.

It's too late for that.

The intermarriage has for over 400yrs made it almost impossible to identify the tribes except for people like my family that maintained marrying from my tribe alone.

We have millions of our people that have a either a fulani mother... Hausa father or fulani father... Hausa mother!

So no be today we start dey see this kind propaganda!

Our enemies believe that the only way to fall the north is to divide the north!!

You can only try but can never divide the north!!

Dividing the north is something that is impossible for our enemies to achieve!!

From your pictures I can see the Hausas on foot as peasants and Fulanis on horseback as royalty in Hausa land and you call that symbiotic relationship? shocked

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by aumeehn: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Asidy:

Stop this madness of insult please. Am Hausa and proudly one. And as it stand wallahi nothing concern me with fulani any more, I hate them because all they do now is to tarnish the Image of Hausa, cos most of the people in the south don't know there is a difference between Hausa peace loving people and Fulani criminals.

By the way, ni victim ne na fulani, wallahi summa tallahi yanzu haka a gidan muna da yan gudun hijirar da zasu kai ashirin. kuma duk hakan na faruwa ne saboda dabbancin da fulani suke aikatama hausawa. Kuma ina so ka sani, mun kusa yanke duk wata alaka ta hausa da fulani, sai dai mutum ya zaba ko shi bahaushe ne ko shi fulani ne, though in aka tafi a haka fulanin basu da yawa, dan yanzu duk sun koma daji.
ai inda ka tabbatar min da cewa kai yaro ne. Tunda aka ce maka Fulani ne Bandits da Kidnappers don Haka duk sauran Fulani ma haka suke ne Ah toh idan zamuyi aiki da logic naka duk wani Musulmi ma dan Boko haram ne indcluding me and you. Ah ah kokuma muce duk wani Kanuri Boko haram ne tunda Shekau Boko Haram ne, ah to ko kuma muce Duk wani Ibo kidnapper ne tunda Evans kidnapper ne. Bakasan zurfin Tunani. Boko Haram tana ikirarin ita Kungiyace ta Musulmai amma Musulmai nawa ta kashe take kan kashewa kuma har yau Kaga idan ka zauna ka duba sai kaga Matsalar Tsaro itace take damun kowa a kasan nan, kana ce kayi gudun Hijira, to Ni tun 2013 nasan menene gudun Hijira tunda na hadu da Boko Haram gaba da Gaba, maganan garkuwa kuma da mutane, kanin Mahaifina bai kai wata 3 ba aka biya kudin fansa million 6 aka karbo shi, kuma shi Fulbe ne GABA da baya, bari na gaya maka, Yarbawa suke da Media, suna tura maka wani Akida a cikin zuciyarka wanda Basra Amfane ka ba. Ba Kabilar da 'yan ta'adda. Ka zauna ka kara tunani, Matsalar ka ta Shuwagabanni ne bawai na Fulani ba. Kuma kake ikirarin yake Alaka, to saidai Ubanka ya maida kai cikin Uwarka tunda naga har Sarkin Garinku Fulani ne. Kuma Zanga yanda zaka kori Fulani a Katsina tunda suka garin iyayensu da Kakanni. Idan an Bincika ma a cikin Zuriyar ka wani ya Auri Fulani. Mara Hankali kai a ganinka Bayarbe da Inyamuri na fada maka Gaskia kenan Suwaye ne ma suka fara garkuwa da mutane a kasan nan idan ba 'yan Kudu ba. Magana ya kare tsakani na da kai. Kai Yaro ne haryanzu bakasan komai ba. Maganan yanke Alaka kuwa Shege Kafasa!!!
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by afube: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Crayfish09:

Your very first paragraph reeks of crass ignorance. There is no data to prove that up to 30℅ of Fulanis are cattle readers. Yes, most herders in Nigeria are Fulani but that proves nothing. Zamfara and Kebbi are the poorest states in Nigeria, yet Fulanis are very few there so what does that tell you?

If you want to play a game of dooms, look at Nigeria itself. The future isn't looking bright for anyone, including the so called educated southerners. I have seen dozens of threads by southerners regretting ever going to school. So many of them are jobless in spite of their certificates. So many of them are underpaid. Some lawyers earn less than 20k per month so it is not a Fulani problem. It's universal.

Talking about the invasion of southern Nigeria, I'd say that your theory is stupid. If they are looking for lands, why are they attacking people in Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, etc? These states are semi-deserts. The killer herdsmen are indiscriminate criminals that spare no one, not even their fulani brothers.

Also, you have foiled nothing. The attacks still occur daily in the south and maybe you ought to look at what happened in Plateau state. They don't care if you kill innocent northerners as a retaliation. They will still go back to kill and rape you because they are fighting for their personal interests and not ethnicity. Making a reference to religion or some regional agenda (despite the crises that have been occuring in the north as well) only makes you a fool.

I asked to go read psalm 83 to let you know that we know who all the actors in this melodrama are. We in igboland know our roots and our inheritance....we know who the fulani are and we know who your allies( the British ) are too! Psalm 83 prophecy is about your ultimate end and fate. Your end has come......you want to come to jacob and inter breed with our kind and metastasize into pure igbo society.....get ready to fight 10 Biafran wars b4 that happens, the coming weeks will be epic.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by aumeehn: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Crayfish09:

Rabu dasu. Zan so ace an kori duga yan Fulani daga kudu. Za muga irin soyayya da za su nuna mana. Mutanen da kullum suna Kiranmu "illiterate abokiis, maalos, almajiris, gworo chewing bastards, etc"
rashin hankali ne tsantsa nake fada maka, kuma wannan cece kuce a nairaland ya kare, ni a inda nake nan Jihar Adamawa wallahi wallahi Hiran ma akwai wanda basu taba ki ba ma balle suce wai zasuyi fada da Fulani. Kokuma kai a can Yankinka kaji Ana zafin Fulani Basu San Siyasa ta karaso ba ne ana neman a San yanda za'a Raba Kuri'ar su bane. Ni abun ma ya isheni, duk wanda ya cika dan Halak ya fito Cikin Gari a Arewa ya furta abunda yake furtawa a nan mu gani. Ka fita harkanshi

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Aconomist: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
NiceMen:
I am a Southerner and an Igbo but you are foolish for typing this, you know? Some of you like to announce your superiority complex anywhere but fall short when political moves are being made by the Northerners that you love to demean...

if there is anything I have learned from Northerners, they are not loud-mouthed like idiots like you but they will teach you who is smarter when it comes to making moves...

as it stands, they have successfully clipped Southerners politically such that they can swing things in their favour for as long as they wish... but you are here trying to act like you are the smartest thing since slice bread when you should be thinking of how to turn the table in your favour...

Ode!
Only Fulani are smart. Hausas are monkeys. And who told you that you Southerners are not also monkeys? The whole of Nigeria is a zoo. That's why I live in the U.S.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Oblongata: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hisxellency:
let there be peace

First to comment!
We don’t want no peace, we want equal rights and justice!
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by salt1: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Enjoyed this thread very much.
I was wondering why Hausas are keeping quiet. If they do their job well, other tribes don't need to fight archaic Fulanis
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Alba3: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Heffalump:

I wish to respond to your post because it radiates some elements of literacy in it, also because you have for the umpteenth time, defended your Fulani stock.

The truth of the matter is that, there is nothing like peace loving Fulani in this world. Historically, there have been clear evidence of fulani domination, supremacy, and brutal conquest of indigenous tribes throughout the Central and West African subregions. Many have fallen to your swords in a barbaric fashion, with Nigeria the greatest hit!
You conquered the Hausa tribe unknowingly to them via your ancestral religion, Islam and you dominated them. By the time they realised, it was too late indeed. You want to replicate the same style used to conquer the hausas in Nigeria against other tribal nationalities. It won't work in this modern time. I can prove to you how your people, Fulani elites in Nigeria have sent SOS messages to their foreign counterparts in the whole of West Africa to migrate to Nigeria and help fight the course of conquering the whole country. This is a fact! Little did you know that the evil men do lives with them and after them!! This antics will fail and your people will also end up being consumed in the inferno.

The prevalence of foreign fulani herdsmen in the entire Nigerian forests and causing mayhem everywhere is because of your people's tendency to takeover the whole country. It's only a fool that thinks this is achievable in this modern day. The whole story about banditry is a strategy by your prominent people that cuts across religious, social, and political divides in Nigeria. This heinous acts by the wicked fulani bandits will stop with the snap of the finger if your elites, who are the sponsors wish to end it. They will not, because the devil is using them to fulfill an objective!!!

Take this message home. It will surely be an effort in futility should your people continue to pursue this course of conquering the whole country. You can only be enemy of the bigger society should you fail to rescind from your evil and dastardly act of subjugation of other ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by ibuildstuff(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Millimann:
So, not only the southerners are complaining.
Hausa has been complaining even b4 southerners, the problem is that southerners don't know the difference between Fulani n hausa, we just assume all of them to be same
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by ibuildstuff(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Crayfish09:

Your very first paragraph reeks of crass ignorance. There is no data to prove that up to 30℅ of Fulanis are cattle readers. Yes, most herders in Nigeria are Fulani but that proves nothing. Zamfara and Kebbi are the poorest states in Nigeria, yet Fulanis are very few there so what does that tell you?

If you want to play a game of dooms, look at Nigeria itself. The future isn't looking bright for anyone, including the so called educated southerners. I have seen dozens of threads by southerners regretting ever going to school. So many of them are jobless in spite of their certificates. So many of them are underpaid. Some lawyers earn less than 20k per month so it is not a Fulani problem. It's universal.

Talking about the invasion of southern Nigeria, I'd say that your theory is stupid. If they are looking for lands, why are they attacking people in Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, etc? These states are semi-deserts. The killer herdsmen are indiscriminate criminals that spare no one, not even their fulani brothers.

Also, you have foiled nothing. The attacks still occur daily in the south and maybe you ought to look at what happened in Plateau state. They don't care if you kill innocent northerners as a retaliation. They will still go back to kill and rape you because they are fighting for their personal interests and not ethnicity. Making a reference to religion or some regional agenda (despite the crises that have been occuring in the north as well) only makes you a fool.
U have no idea what u are saying, how can u say Fulani are few in kebbi?
Is it thesame kebbi I stayed through out last year u are talking about, they are so many Fulani in kebbi including those from Niger, infact while in kebbi, I couldn't tell the difference between Nigeria Fulani n Niger Fulani.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
aumeehn:
rashin hankali ne tsantsa nake fada maka, kuma wannan cece kuce a nairaland ya kare, ni a inda nake nan Jihar Adamawa wallahi wallahi Hiran ma akwai wanda basu taba ki ba ma balle suce wai zasuyi fada da Fulani. Kokuma kai a can Yankinka kaji Ana zafin Fulani Basu San Siyasa ta karaso ba ne ana neman a San yanda za'a Raba Kuri'ar su bane. Ni abun ma ya isheni, duk wanda ya cika dan Halak ya fito Cikin Gari a Arewa ya furta abunda yake furtawa a nan mu gani. Ka fita harkanshi

Wallahi anan ma babu wata surutu da akeyi. Sai dai kaji ance "Yan ta'adda" kuma kowa ya sani, Yan ta'addan ma basu kyale yan uwansu Fulani ba.

People like NafeesaAA does not understand the games the southern media is playing. Boko Haram (a non-fulani terrorist group) has been wreaking havoc for more than ten years now, nobody mentioned "Kanuri terrorists".

Igbos almost exclusively dominate international drug trade in Nigeria, but you'll never see a headline like this "Igbo drug lord arrested in airport X)

Yorubas make up most of the yahoo boys in the country, but you'll never see a headline like this "Yoruba cyber fraudster arrested. "

The SouthSoutherners have successfully monopolised cultism, but no one mentions their tribes. But once it's herdsmen attack, you'll see Fulani written everywhere just to tarnish the whole tribe.

That's why I'm refusing to allow the likes of seun Osewa to set me against my brothers. I shall date them, befriend them, trust them, and marry them. I have uncles married to Fulanis and fulani cousins. Afterall, the bandits dont discriminate when attacking others. They kill other Fulanis too.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Dpharisee: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
doxijaw:

Most people who call themselves Fulani are Hausa in my view.

There has to be some differentiating factors to distinguish.

How come you're happy that a foreign tribe came to your land and are now leading you.

Just curious

Fulanis don't like been called Hausa, they prefer to be called Hausa-Fulani or Fulani, Fula, Fulbe, Jallo
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
ibuildstuff:

U have no idea what u are saying, how can u say Fulani are few in kebbi?
Is it thesame kebbi I stayed through out last year u are talking about, they are so many Fulani in kebbi including those from Niger, infact while in kebbi, I couldn't tell the difference between Nigeria Fulani n Niger Fulani.

They are few compared to the indigenes in Kebbi. I'm talking about a historical fact here. Afterall, as a non-hausa man, you can't easily spot the difference between the two tribes. Their mode of dressing is always the same.

You mostly find Fulani people (in huge proportions) in Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba, and some north central states. The Northwest is predominantly a Hausa region while the Northeast harbors Fulani people
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
afube:

I asked to go read psalm 83 to let you know that we know who all the actors in this melodrama are. We in igboland know our roots and our inheritance....we know who the fulani are and we know who your allies( the British ) are too! Psalm 83 prophecy is about your ultimate end and fate. Your end has come......you want to come to jacob and inter breed with our kind and metastasize into pure igbo society.....get ready to fight 10 Biafran wars b4 that happens, the coming weeks will be epic.

The bible is a book of fairy tales to be
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
first of all the op is not a Hausa lady as she claimed...
divide and rule system isn't going to work in the north.

Imagine southerners creating fake profile to create imaginary feud between the Hausafulanis...

The only people the Hausas and even we the fulanis are not happy with are some of the foreign Herdsman who engage in banditry and kidnapping!

Nobody ofcos is happy with rate of banditry and kidnapping in the north cos majority of these kidnappers are herdsmen.

But as for fulanis and Hausa relation in the city is something that the enemies of the north cannot succeed in derailing!!

We have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now!!

You hardly come across a family that have no fulani or Hausa blood in the north!!

So there's no way fulanis or Hausas can rise against each others.

We can only collectively rise against our enemies within and outside our region.

The Hausas know who their true enemies are!!

So if you are waiting to see Hausa and fulanis rising against each other then you go wait tire!!

Infact come to kano... You'll not be able to different between the fulanis and the Hausas.

Except for the fact that most Fulanis are light skinned!!

Do you know that herdsmen don't even represent 20% of our population??

Now you know.... Herdsmen are not even up to 20% of fulani population!!

80% of the Diallos are either in government, Bussiness, military, health or occupying powerful institutions
Hahahahah wlh Kai Dan air ne Anyi blocking dinka amma ka bude wani account, kanasa mutanannan ciwan Kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by onuman: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hisxellency:
let there be peace

First to comment!

Peace of the graveyard?

PMB opened up a festering wound when he tried to use instruments of government to RUGA - Fulani owning settlements all over Nigeria.

Now, he has lost everything.

Who does not know in today’s world that Cattle is reared better and more profitable in enclosed farms called RANCHES? Only the Fulani of Nigeria pretend they don’t know because of their drive to own the lands of others in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
NafeesaAA:

Am not a Southerner, am born and bred Northern Nigeria girl with 100% Hausa blood. Check my posts on nairaland and see for yourself.

The reality is beaming on us, we can't take the full burnt of crimes committed by these herdsmen. We are as much victim as anyone in Nigeria.

As I said earlier, rake a walk on my timeline and see how I have campaigned for my religion North, my tribe Hausa and my religion Islam on Nairaland.
Ina ciki
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by zakkxx: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
My brother a typical Hausa man is a gentleman to the core. but u c this fulani? they will greet you in the morning and kill you in the night.
DennisEche:
HAUSA'S EYES WILL OPEN OVER TIME. THE MISCONCEPTION IS THAT PEOPLE DONT KNOW THAT THE HAUSA'S ARE EVEN THE WORST HIT OF THESE FULANI MENACE.
BUT I LOVE MY HAUSA PEOPLE SHA, THEY ARE THE REAL MVP. TRUSTWORTHY AND ACCOMODATING UNLIKE THOSE DIRTY FULANI CAUSING WAHALA ACROSS NIGERIA
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by fk001(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
GuyWise101:

This is a derogatory word for Igbo and yoruba.

Is not.

According to your logic "Bahaushe" is also derogatory
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Easternblood: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
After the regime of this lifeless cow, Fulanis will be an endangered species. mark my word
True ooo....I see that too
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Easternblood: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
both fulanis and Hausas rule northern Nigeria.

I never for once boast of conquering northern Nigeria... We are not in the period of conquest!!

The Hausas are smarter and they know that they can never be separated from the fulanis.

It's too late for that.

The intermarriage has for over 400yrs made it almost impossible to identify the tribes except for people like my family that maintained marrying from my tribe alone.

We have millions of our people that have a either a fulani mother... Hausa father or fulani father... Hausa mother!

So no be today we start dey see this kind propaganda!

Our enemies believe that the only way to fall the north is to divide the north!!

You can only try but can never divide the north!!

Dividing the north is something that is impossible for our enemies to achieve!!

Ok ooo...let's give it small time
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by fk001(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Aconomist:
I didn't know Hausas had access to internet and electricity-- let alone the ability to enter Nairaland and type a post.

Maybe she went to a cafe, post on nairaland ride back to her hut on a camel.

Since you don't have sense
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Easternblood: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Aconomist:
I didn't know Hausas had access to internet and electricity-- let alone the ability to enter Nairaland and type a post.
That one in itself is a marvel
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
meyasa kikayi wanan mumunan posting?? Bayan amatsayinki na bahaushiya kinsan cewa akwai fulanin jeji da gida?

Bayan Kuma kinsan cewa yawancin matsalar tasaro fulanin mu ne na jeji, Wanda acikin su ma akwai Hausawa.

Kiji tsoron Allah...duk yan Arewa matsalar mu daya ce! Tasaro...

Yakamata mu hada Kai mu kuputar da Arewa a halin da take ciki... Bawai mu ta kucecekuce ba!
Ina Tara dakai 100 bisa Dari, hadinkai Hausa fulani yanaso yazama threat GA mutananan shine ake neman a raba kammu, Babu Wanda Basuda bata gari, hadinkanmu yafi rabuwan kammu, ni kanuri ne kakata bafulatana ce, nasan alakan dake tsakanin fulani da kanuri, wasan da mukeyi, neman a raba mana Kai bazai yiyu ba, kaman ni yanzu dawa zanyi fada bahaushe ko bafulatani? Dama kuma hadinkai arewa na tsokalemusu Ido, musamman hausawa da fulani Ya kamata mu farka, Wancan me karaman kwakwalwar Wai hafsat Rabu da ita, Ba'a sa maganan su alissafi they reason with emotions, emotions, dataji karan bindiga sai bargo tafara neman ina maza suke Ta fake, tadauka rabuwan Hausa Fulani alheri ne? Doluwa, ba hausawa kidnappers ne, yan Sara suka, kuma inzamu fada gaskiya fulani ance za'a musu ranches na kiwo, munafuka sunce AA, Toh me akeso suyi? Kuma anaso ahanasu yawo cikin gari su ba yan Nigerian bane? Kuma kiwo rayuwansu ne, shi suka sani, kaman yanzu ne kace zaka raba hausawa da noma zai yiyuwu
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Aconomist:
You are mad you think it's 1920's? Who is babangida, buhari, yar adu'a, elrufai, sanusi, Ribado, I think they are itsekeri
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Arewa1stSon: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Ina Tara dakai 100 bisa Dari, hadinkai Hausa fulani yanaso yazama threat GA mutananan shine ake neman a raba kammu, Babu Wanda Basuda bata gari, hadinkanmu yafi rabuwan kammu, ni kanuri ne kakata bafulatana ce, nasan alakan dake tsakanin fulani da kanuri, wasan da mukeyi, neman a raba mana Kai bazai yiyu ba, kaman ni yanzu dawa zanyi fada bahaushe ko bafulatani? Dama kuma hadinkai arewa na tsokalemusu Ido, musamman hausawa da fulani Ya kamata mu farka, Wancan me karaman kwakwalwar Wai hafsat Rabu da ita, Ba'a sa maganan su alissafi they reason with emotions, emotions, dataji karan bindiga sai bargo tafara neman ina maza suke Ta fake, tadauka rabuwan Hausa Fulani alheri ne? Doluwa, ba hausawa kidnappers ne, yan Sara suka, kuma inzamu fada gaskiya fulani ance za'a musu ranches na kiwo, munafuka sunce AA, Toh me akeso suyi? Kuma anaso ahanasu yawo cikin gari su ba yan Nigerian bane? Kuma kiwo rayuwansu ne, shi suka sani, kaman yanzu ne kace zaka raba hausawa da noma zai yiyuwu
matsalal mu manyanmu ne da siyasa ya rufe musu ido...

Wanan shafin nairaland din... Shafi ne kawai na sukan yan Arewa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Aconomist: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You are mad you think it's 1920's? Who is babangida, buhari, yar adu'a, elrufai, sanusi, Ribado, I think they are itsekeri
Those are Fulani not Hausa.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by fk001(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
suyawye Masu daukar Ma Hausawa fansa a Garin Jos idan ankashe su??

Fadan Jos... Fadan addini ne bana kabila bane...

Mu fulani mune Masu daukan fansa kashe musulman dake jihar Garin Jos.

Su Kuma bororo daji Masu dauke mutane... Basua banbanta Wai Kai fulani ne ko bahaushe ne...
Su Dai yan daba ne kurum Masu sace mutane...

Lokacin da ake kashe Hausawa a kudu... Su waye suka puto suka shiga har kudu sukayi gargadi akan kashe mana mutane??

Yanxu lokaci ne da yakamata mu hada Kai... Duk Buhari ne ya jawomana wanan fitinan!

Yan kudu ba San yan Arewa suke ba... Idan sun Gama da fulani kan ku zasu dawo... Yanda suka saba.

Ni ba Fulani bane, ni Dan Borno ne gaba da baya, amma 80% na abokai na bafulatanai ne, infact we are like a family now. Saboda haka zan iya defending Fulani a ko ina na samu kaina.

Ama ka daina cewa Bandits ba fulani bane, wallhi 98% na bandits bafulatanai ne, zan iya bada shaida Just accept it like we accept 90% of BH are Kanuri.

Ina goyon bayan Arewa agenda dari bisa dari amma yan uwan kuna jeji suna son su rusa mana unity mu. Our strength is in our unity, all these sudden fake love from southerners especially easterners to Hausa's is deceit trust them at your peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by tesseract: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
first of all the op is not a Hausa lady as she claimed...
divide and rule system isn't going to work in the north.

Imagine southerners creating fake profile to create imaginary feud between the Hausafulanis...

The only people the Hausas and even we the fulanis are not happy with are some of the foreign Herdsman who engage in banditry and kidnapping!

Nobody ofcos is happy with rate of banditry and kidnapping in the north cos majority of these kidnappers are herdsmen.

But as for fulanis and Hausa relation in the city is something that the enemies of the north cannot succeed in derailing!!

We have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now!!

You hardly come across a family that have no fulani or Hausa blood in the north!!

So there's no way fulanis or Hausas can rise against each others.

We can only collectively rise against our enemies within and outside our region.

The Hausas know who their true enemies are!!

So if you are waiting to see Hausa and fulanis rising against each other then you go wait tire!!

Infact come to kano... You'll not be able to different between the fulanis and the Hausas.

Except for the fact that most Fulanis are light skinned!!

Do you know that herdsmen don't even represent 20% of our population??

Now you know.... Herdsmen are not even up to 20% of fulani population!!

80% of the Diallos are either in government, Bussiness, military, health or occupying powerful institutions
Oga there is nothing like HausaFulani .stop merging yourselves with the peaceful Hausas in the north. A Hausa man is a Hausa man, and a Fulani man is a Fulani man, they are very different. The phrase is just a gimmick you guys coined to create a smokescreen of deception.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Goodluck Jonathan In Aso Rock (pictures) / 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. / Before And After Photos Of Amaechi's Pot Belly By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.