Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. (42168 Views)

National Resentment Of The Igbo, In Achebe's Words / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows / VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by seunmsg(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Crayfish09:

They are few compared to the indigenes in Kebbi. I'm talking about a historical fact here. Afterall, as a non-hausa man, you can't easily spot the difference between the two tribes. Their mode of dressing is always the same.

You mostly find Fulani people (in huge proportions) in Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba, and some north central states. The Northwest is predominantly a Hausa region while the Northeast harbors Fulani people

If the population of Fulani in Kebbi and Zamfara are few as you claimed, how come they keep electing Fulanis as governors since 1999?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by theenchanter: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Today will be a very sad day for @Arewa1stson on NL..... I can imagine him cringing at every post that's not in tandem with his propaganda.

Chaii.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Sunnyja: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
this is not about Shekiri and ijaw that are neighbors!

This is about Hausafulani people of Northern Nigeria... People who share the same ancestral land and have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now.

We are not neighbors... We are one people!!

Attack on Hausas is attack on the north!!

Attack on fulanis is attack on the north!!

Attack on kanuri, babur, Nupe, tangale, zuru is attack on the north.

Keep the hatred and the stereotypes you have for the Fulanis in the south!!

Fulanis in the north are cherished and loved!!

We Only hate bandits, Bokoharam and kidnappers!!
"Attack on Boko Haram and bandits is an attack on the North"- Confused Northerner.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by MrCEO69(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
YOu sef no get sense, dont u see she was quoting someone, Ah! grin
Arewa1stSon:
stop thanking her she is your fellow southerner... Stop deceiving yourself.

No one should be decieved by the op...

She's a Muslim yoruba...

This was her previous posts below!
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by MayorofLagos(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
What we are witnessing today is possible because of new technology. Hear the gory, cries and griefs from everywhere. This is happening over a spread geography. Now imagine the intensity of that assault and terror if it was all concentrated in just one region. This heat we are all feeling now, in multiples, is what the Hausa felt when fulani danfodio descended on them.

Seriki fulani of Iganga had lived in the community for 45yrs. Yet he worked undercover gradually reinforcing himself, expanding territory among the people, bringing in more fulani and slowly changing the power structure. He pretty much did a palace coup because even the Oba of Igangan had lost his power to seriki to the point seriki was kidnapping son of Oba himself and did not release him without a payment. He sat as leader of a squad that would ambush and rape women and if any resisted they are killed. Even ones that out of fear did not resist were killed. He killed a prominent son of the soil and then would not release his body until his grieving family paid 2million to get them release the corpse.

45yrs amongst Yoruba and he slowly planned and achieved a takeover of their monarchy, their land, their market, their households, their women, their children, even their life and death! If seriki targets you for death, you die. No one in Igangan can overule the sentence, not even the Oba. He claims they are in Igangan only to trade and constitution authorizes them to be there.

Is this not what danfodio did to Hausa? He claimed Allah sent him to wipe out their unbelief and install Islam in its place.

Can any of you call seriki fulani a hero? Can you call him a Islamic leader? Can you even call him a good neighbour?

Why then is Usman dan fodio a hero? Why is he called an Islamic leader? Didnt Hausa already practiced Islam before his arrival in their midst?

Hausa is the most battered ethnicity in Nigeria. What we are seeing in Yorubaland today is very bad and brings us great pain and displeasure. Compared to what danfodio did to Hausa, they were ruined completely. We will not be ruined in Oodua land. We will demolish a thousand danfodios and bury them under our soil. When we build public toilets we construct it over their graves for our eternity to shit and urinate on. It's a promise!

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by defcon4: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnn

Arrewa the fulani man who boasted how they conquered the Hausas, took over and are now ruling them in their lands and claimed that Hausa/Fulani (decieving Hausas) are one ethnic group I hope you can now see that the Hausas are no longer by your side and are now ready to treat your Bleep ups.

Fulanis have been using Islam as a front for an ethnic conquest.

Fulanis shall be sent back to futa-jalon they are not Nigerians.

Please be corrected, FULANI are not from futa jalon. Jalon belongs to Jalonke, a mende tribe. This demonic FULANI are being supported by Morroco. They are berbers.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
seunmsg:

If the population of Fulani in Kebbi and Zamfara are few as you claimed, how come they keep electing Fulanis as governors since 1999?

If there are more Hausas than Fulanis in the north, how come Buhari became a president?
Simple reasoning.

Historically, Hausas have always been business-oriented while Fulanis are more into politics. People don't judge whether someone is Hausa or Fulani when casting their votes. Ask anybody you want. Even the op can attest to that unless she wants to be a hypocrite
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
both fulanis and Hausas rule northern Nigeria.

I never for once boast of conquering northern Nigeria... We are not in the period of conquest!!

The Hausas are smarter and they know that they can never be separated from the fulanis.

It's too late for that.

The intermarriage has for over 400yrs made it almost impossible to identify the tribes except for people like my family that maintained marrying from my tribe alone.

We have millions of our people that have a either a fulani mother... Hausa father or fulani father... Hausa mother!

So no be today we start dey see this kind propaganda!

Our enemies believe that the only way to fall the north is to divide the north!!

You can only try but can never divide the north!!

Dividing the north is something that is impossible for our enemies to achieve!!

You have been panting up and down because of the possibility of Hausas waking up ? Lmao. I like the heat in you.
Accursed tribe

Check the actual Facebook pages like I did, MC Alhaji, Lawal Sani, etc. These are proud Arewa people that can't take it anymore from Fulanis. They even said they can't do reprisals for you people again. This is just the beginning
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by seunmsg(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Crayfish09:

If there are more Hausas than Fulanis in the north, how come Buhari became a president?
Simple reasoning.

Historically, Hausas have always been business-oriented while Fulanis are more into politics. People don't judge whether someone is Hausa or Fulani when casting their votes. Ask anybody you want. Even the op can attest to that unless she wants to be a hypocrite

I am not disputing your claim. I asked the question so as to understand the relationship between Hausas and Fulanis better. You already offered a possible explanation by saying Hausas are more interested in business than politics.

Still, I find it curious that over a period of 22 years of democratic rule, no Hausa man has ever won election to rule these states despite their numerical advantage.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by King44(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
DennisEche:
HAUSA'S EYES WILL OPEN OVER TIME. THE MISCONCEPTION IS THAT PEOPLE DONT KNOW THAT THE HAUSA'S ARE EVEN THE WORST HIT OF THESE FULANI MENACE.
BUT I LOVE MY HAUSA PEOPLE SHA, THEY ARE THE REAL MVP. TRUSTWORTHY AND ACCOMODATING UNLIKE THOSE DIRTY FULANI CAUSING WAHALA ACROSS NIGERIA
We all know they are worst hit but their silence just baffles me at times.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Kyase(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
sweetonugbu:
no further comment
grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
seunmsg:

I am not disputing your claim. I asked the question so as to understand the relationship between Hausas and Fulanis better. You already offered a possible explanation by saying Hausas are more interested in business than politics.

Still, I find it curious that over a period of 22 years of democratic rule, no Hausa man has ever won election to rule these states despite their numerical advantage.

First, ask yourself how many Hausa men have contested before. I don't know the kind of relationship you want to understand, but there is hardly any form of bigotry between the two tribes. That's why some people even call themselves "hausa-fulani" which to me, is not existent but that should explain the bond.

It is difficult to have a fulani extended family without some connections with Hausa people or a Hausa family without fulani members. That's why in most cases, people don't consider the tribe of politicians here during election.

For example, Gombe is a Fulani state (based on my knowledge). Bring Atiku Abubakar (a Fulani man) and Rabiu Kwankwaso (a Hausa man). Kwankwaso would beat Atiku easily in Gombe.

In the same way, if you take Buhari and place him against an unpopular Hausa politician in a Hausa state, that Hausa man would lose. Fulanis are only dominating because they love politics while we on the other hand prefer to farm and spin money.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by ello29(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
I AM GLAD THAT NIGERIANS ARE WAKING UP TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOME FULANI ELEMENTS CALLED HERDSMEN ARE TOOLS TO DIVIDE US.
WE ALL NORTH/ SOUTH MUST RISE UP AND FIND A BETTER WAY TO HANDLE THIS ELEMENTS USED TO KILL, RAPE, AND KIDNAP OUR CITIZENS.
WE MUST RESPECT HUMAN LIVES AND GIVE OUR CITIZENS THE ASSURANCE TO LIFE AND THEIR PROPERTIES.
WE CAN NOT CONTINUE TO KEEP QUIET WHILE THIS FOREIGN ELEMENTS FULANI MIGRATE KILL, RAPE, AND KIDNAP OUR CITIZENS IN OUR OWN COUNTRY.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
this is not about Shekiri and ijaw that are neighbors!

This is about Hausafulani people of Northern Nigeria... People who share the same ancestral land and have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now.

We are not neighbors... We are one people!!

Attack on Hausas is attack on the north!!

Attack on fulanis is attack on the north!!

Attack on kanuri, babur, Nupe, tangale, zuru is attack on the north.

Keep the hatred and the stereotypes you have for the Fulanis in the south!!

Fulanis in the north are cherished and loved!!

We Only hate bandits, Bokoharam and kidnappers!!

Rubbish , the Zuru people are some of the marginalized people in Kebbi state, esp the christians. What the hell are you trying to cover up ?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by showafrica(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Millimann:
So, not only the southerners are complaining.

Yes na, Hausa people kept quiet because of some certain reasons best known to them, may be religion but MNK has opened their eyes and gave them confidence. Fulani are terrorists by nature.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by King44(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Zaggafrank:

the fulanis are not at war with any ethnic group. The problem is that people who hate Buhari have decided to extend that hatred to his ethnic group. And the fulanis have refused to educate their people, hence their stories are being told by people who hate them. I know a few of them in my school and they are very brilliant. But the elderly ones have refused to realise that this is the 21st century and the general societal trends of criminality has also eaten into them too
They have also extended that hatred by advising those herdsman to kill, rob and rape
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by King44(m): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Crayfish09:

Ba fulani suka bata hausawaba. Bari kaji, tun Kafin 'yan ta'adda su fara barna ake nuna mana kiyayya. Ka duba tsofaffin threads a nairaland ka gani. "Awusa goat, ewu Hausa, Ab0ki, gworo chewing illiterates, almajiris! " tun tuni suna Kiranmu da Wannan sunayen. In kuma ka Kafe a kab cewa yan Fulani sun bata ma suna to sai ka sani yan Kanuri a ciki tunda yawancin yan boko Haram daga borno suke.

Zanso ace yan fulani su bar kudu. Zamuga irin soyayyar da yan kudu zasu nuna mana. Kaje religion section ka gani. Ba wai fulani ne basaso ba, kai din ne basa so da addininka tunda ko har yan uwansu Wanda suke bin addinin musulunci basu kyale ba (afonja, Yoruba muslims, etc).

They'll never be your friends. It's a Qur'anic verse and the earlier you learn to differentiate between criminals and tribes, the better for you
Fulanin ba 'yan Najeriya ba ne kuma yawancinsu ba abin da suke bayarwa illa matsaloli ..

da farko hausawa sun fahimci cewa yafi kyau.

dalilin da yasa mafi yawansu suke fadin abubuwan da basu dace da hausawa ba shine saboda yadda wasun su ke tunani a wasu lokuta ... abubuwa kamar, auren yara, abubuwa kamar akidar ni na mallaki Najeriya da kuma gyara duk yan arewa musamman Fulani a duk mukamai a kasar da yawan kabilu.

kuma kuna tsammanin mutane zasuyi farin ciki ... Na tabbata idan wani wanda ba dan arewa ba yayi kokarin irin wannan babu wani dan arewa da zaiyi irin wannan
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
King44:
Fulanin ba 'yan Najeriya ba ne kuma yawancinsu ba abin da suke bayarwa illa matsaloli ..

da farko hausawa sun fahimci cewa yafi kyau.

dalilin da yasa mafi yawansu suke fadin abubuwan da basu dace da hausawa ba shine saboda yadda wasun su ke tunani a wasu lokuta ... abubuwa kamar, auren yara, abubuwa kamar akidar ni na mallaki Najeriya da kuma gyara duk yan arewa musamman Fulani a duk mukamai a kasar da yawan kabilu.

kuma kuna tsammanin mutane zasuyi farin ciki ... Na tabbata idan wani wanda ba dan arewa ba yayi kokarin irin wannan babu wani dan arewa da zaiyi irin wannan

Kai ne ka hanasu zama yan Nigeria? Meye shedarka akan Wannan maganar? Idan zamuyi magana, muyi ta da illimi. Kuma kace basa bayarda komai banda matsala, ka gayamun Yan fulani nawa ka sani kuma nawa a cikinsu suka baka matsala.

Ko kuma, kacemun yan fulani ne kadai yan ta'adda. Sauran kabilu ba a samun bata-gari.

Kuma a maganar da kakeyi, kanaso kace duka Fulani tunaninsu daya. Wannan kuma tunani ne irin ta jahilai, No offense intended.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Coolgent(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
NafeesaAA:
When you have an ethnic group at war with Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa, Berom, Bachama, Tarok, Tiv, Jukuns, Edo, Nupe, Ebira, Ghanaians, Mali, CAR etc then definitely something is wrong with that ethnic group.

Am Hausa, but I will not let emotions control my feelings. Two years back I can confidently travel from Kano city to Gaya town 2am in the night. But today, travelling between Wudil in Kano to Gaya anything after 7pm is dangerous. No thanks to these Herdsmen.

What is happening in the South-West & South East is inhumane and cruelty to animals but can you blame them? I bet you, in the next few years similar mob actions against these herdsmen will start taking place in the North. We have seen flashes of them in Zamfara and Kastina.

There's is a vacuum ... irresponsibly created by the apparent reluctance of the past & current FG to curtail the growing security threat posed by herdsmen to lives and property in many parts of the country.

People, who are reckoning that without the reassuring protection of the state, their survival depends on defending themselves by any means necessary.

So instead of reacting to a symptom ... the government should tackle the threat, so that besieged citizens and innocent herdsmen alike are not unfortunately consumed in this inferno.
MC Alhaji

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=422039259102902&id=100038904938999
Yesterday around 2am they surrounded my friend house and took away his wife and 3 Kids after they shoot him on his leg, as of yoday they were demanding 30 millions!.

NB: they dond kidnap their Fulani brothers and sisters, their target are mostly Hausa's and other tribe beside Fulani.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Coolgent(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Brief...

Sokoto 1999 to date Hausa Governor

Kebbi 1999 to 2007 Hausa Governor, 2007 to 2015 Fulani,
2015 to date Hausa.

Zamfara 1999 to 2007 Hausa/Fulani Governor, 2007 to date Hausa

As it is Fulani are the minority group in the above 3 states, if u doubt it ask your people that are residing there.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by seunmsg(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Coolgent:

Brief...

Sokoto 1999 to date Hausa Governor

Kebbi 1999 to 2007 Hausa Governor, 2007 to 2015 Fulani,
2015 to date Hausa.

Zamfara 1999 to 2007 Hausa/Fulani Governor, 2007 to date Hausa

As it is Fulani are the minority group in the above 3 states, if u doubt it ask your people that are residing there.

You mean Bafarawa, Wamako, Tambuwal, Bagudu and Matawalle are not Fulanis?
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by King44(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Crayfish09:

Kai ne ka hanasu zama yan Nigeria? Meye shedarka akan Wannan maganar? Idan zamuyi magana, muyi ta da illimi. Kuma kace basa bayarda komai banda matsala, ka gayamun Yan fulani nawa ka sani kuma nawa a cikinsu suka baka matsala.

Ko kuma, kacemun yan fulani ne kadai yan ta'adda. Sauran kabilu ba a samun bata-gari.

Kuma a maganar da kakeyi, kanaso kace duka Fulani tunaninsu daya. Wannan kuma tunani ne irin ta jahilai, No offense intended.
ba ku da ma'anar gaskiya, ina tsammanin akwai cikakken bayani wanda zai sa ku yi tunani game da abubuwa daga ƙarshen ƙarshen. wataƙila, idan ɗayanku Bafulatani ya cutar da ku za ku ga abubuwa daban. Fulanin ba 'yan Najeriya ba ne ... kawai hanyar da za ku iya ba da cewa sun zauna a Nugeria na dogon lokaci wanda zai ba su' yan ƙasa amma ba abin farin ciki ba, Fulani ba a yin rajista ba kuma yawancinsu ba masu ɗaukar katin ba ne, kuma wataƙila ta hanyar auren da aka lalata. tuni don haka babu wani tushe a garesu a matsayinsu na Nigeriansan Najeriya kuma ba za a iya tilasta su cikin makogwaron mu ba abu ne mai wuya ba.

Instead of adding to our progress they are adding to our problems from day one.... Hausas shouldn't have given them that chance to use them as an entry to be among us
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by theenchanter: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
King44:
ba ku da ma'anar gaskiya, ina tsammanin akwai cikakken bayani wanda zai sa ku yi tunani game da abubuwa daga ƙarshen ƙarshen. wataƙila, idan ɗayanku Bafulatani ya cutar da ku za ku ga abubuwa daban. Fulanin ba 'yan Najeriya ba ne ... kawai hanyar da za ku iya ba da cewa sun zauna a Nugeria na dogon lokaci wanda zai ba su' yan ƙasa amma ba abin farin ciki ba, Fulani ba a yin rajista ba kuma yawancinsu ba masu ɗaukar katin ba ne, kuma wataƙila ta hanyar auren da aka lalata. tuni don haka babu wani tushe a garesu a matsayinsu na Nigeriansan Najeriya kuma ba za a iya tilasta su cikin makogwaron mu ba abu ne mai wuya ba.

Instead of adding to our progress they are adding to our problems from day one.... Hausas shouldn't have given them that chance to use them as an entry to be among us
lol, I'm using Google translate to translate all ur conversations and I can see u're giving them hot hot.

U can't force things on people especially when that thing is tarnishing their image. As u can see, they don't have solid facts to challenge ur points. Kudos to u for standing ur ground.

To Arewarians, we don't hate u, we don't have resentment towards u but I can't deny d fact that resentment is growing and it's caused by docility of the president.... If he had chastised criminality amongst the herdsmen, all these shenanigans won't be here.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Coolgent(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Of course yes!
I knew 3 of them and their families.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
King44:

Idan akwai wanda ya kamata yayi tunani, to kai ne. Da kake maganar cewa bafulatani zai cuce ni, kafin yayi yan uwa na hausawa sau nawa suna cutar dani? Babu 'yan daba a cikin mu ne? Koko ba yaran Hausawa ne keyin kwace-kwace ba a gari? Kai kanaso muyi jam'i akan duka yan fulani ne, Kuma wallahi ba wanda ya isa ya sani yin hakan. Ni ba dakiki bane. Limamai nawa muke da su fillawa? Ko kai zan iya rantsewa da Allah kanada abokai yan fulani, kuma dole a cikin gidanku akwai wanda suke aurensu. To su ma duk zaka hadasu ka kirasu makiyanka ne? Kai ne kake bukatar yin tunani ba wani ba.

In dan tani ne banki a shiga daji a kashe duk wani dan ta'adda mai tasar da fitina ba. Ko da shi musulmi ne ko kuma bafulatani. Amma bazan yadda in daura ma mutanen gari kiyayya ba saboda wasu can na barna.

Ka bani sheda na nuna cewa ba yan Nigeria bane. According to the constitution, anybody born within Nigeria after 1960 is a citizen by birth so, where is your conclusion coming from? Kuma inaso ka gayamin suwaye ke da Jihar Bauchi, Gombe, da Adamawa. Kuma idan baka sani ba, babu mai gari a duk fadin duniyan nan. Duk wata kabila da ka gani a duniya zuwa wurin sukayi. Ko kasan cewa America asalinta ba turawa suka zauna a cikinta ba? They got the lands from Indians.

Maybe they are not adding to your progress, but they have added to mine. Some of them taught me in Islamiya ( and even in the university), some of them are working for my father, and some of them are my friends. Keep your southern-nurtured tribalism to yourself sir.

Once the Fulanis leave the south (hopefully), i would like to see how our relationship will go on. It is on record that Namdi Kanu called us beggars, illiterates, goats, etc. Patience Jonathan called us born-throway children. Now that they are setting us against the whole Fulani tribe, even Kanu is praising us. Lets see if those praises will continue after the Fulanis are gone.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
theenchanter:
lol, I'm using Google translate to translate all ur conversations and I can see u're giving them hot hot.

U can't force things on people especially when that thing is tarnishing their image. As u can see, they don't have solid facts to challenge ur points. Kudos to u for standing ur ground.

To Arewarians, we don't hate u, we don't have resentment towards u but I can't deny d fact that resentment is growing and it's caused by docility of the president.... If he had chastised criminality amongst the herdsmen, all these shenanigans won't be here.

No one can read what he posted and type what you just did. He hasnt been able to answer a single question so far
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
seunmsg:

I dont Know about Bagudu but the rest of them are Hausa people Sir.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by theenchanter: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Crayfish09:

No one can read what he posted and type what you just did. He hasnt been able to answer a single question so far
na u sabi.

I've said what I have to say, I'm not here to pour cold water on ur temper.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
theenchanter:
na u sabi.

I've said what I have to say, I'm not hear to pour cold water on ur temper.

Swerve.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit / FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.