Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. (42132 Views)

National Resentment Of The Igbo, In Achebe's Words / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows / VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2021
aumeehn:
wawa banza yaro, waye ya gaya maka Katsina ba Fulani sai Hausawa Uwata 'yar katsina ce kuma Bororiya sai naga yanda zaka koreta ko danginta wawa marasa hankali. Bayarbe da Ibo na Masoyanka Fulani kuwa makiyanka, marasa hankali kawai.

Rabu da shi da Allah. Wata kila Buhari ba dan fulani bane.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by aumeehn: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Crayfish09:

Fine. If you are truly a Hausa man, then you must have met some Fulani men or women. Dukansu sun nemi hallakaka? Idan Dukansu sun nuna maka kiyayya, to kanada gaskiya. Amma idan har ka zauna lafiya da su, kuma yanzu make saka irin post dinnan online, to bakayi zurfin tunani ba. Yan ta'adda har yan uwansu Fulani basu kyale ba. A 2019 da suka sace wasu makotana 2 (asalin Fulani gaba da baya) sai da suka kashe daya. Kuma sukayita wahalar da dayan. Kaga kenan akwai bambanci tsakanin dan fulani da dan ta'adda. Shiyasa ni dai a cikin Kaduna da gari na Zaria banga wani na zagin kabilar fulani gabadaya

Try to answer me honestly. Maybe in your family there are some that are married to Fulani men or women.
ka fita harkanshi yaro ne karami baya tunani, he wants to feel fly, yanson Yarbawa da Ibo a wannan Forum din su yabashi ne ai

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Nigercity: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2021
NafeesaAA:

They're not derogatory, the Hausa language has its own native word for things. Example Fulani is known as Fula in many West Africa countries and They're called Fulani by most Nigeria tribes but Hausa people don't called them Fulani but Balfulatani. A white man is called Nasara while a Jewish is Yahudu. I believe its only hausa language in Nigeria that has a native name for HIV/AIDs.
Not only hausa have word for HIV/AIDS
Igbo has too
HIV=ije imumu (don't really know the spelling shaa)
AIDS = obirinajocha (something like that)
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2021
aumeehn:
ci GABA Don nace kada Musulmi yayi yaki da dan Uwanshi Musulmi Saudi Dubai Qatar Kuwait Malaysia Indonesia duk ba kasan Musulmai ba ne?? Meyasa babu terrorist Ko zaka Mutu ni baxan sabi Kafiri Arne akan Musulmi dan uwa na ba. Kuma ko zaka Mutu ni Dan Arewa nake so, idan bayyi maka ba ka koma cikin Arna 'yan uwanka a Enugu kaga ko zasu nuna maka Kauna. Marasa Hankali.

Rabu dasu. Zan so ace an kori duga yan Fulani daga kudu. Za muga irin soyayya da za su nuna mana. Mutanen da kullum suna Kiranmu "illiterate abokiis, maalos, almajiris, gworo chewing bastards, etc"
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by theFilmtric: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2021
x123xlolls:

Hmmm....let me tell you and ask you...

Kin fara nairaland ne ayau??

ki amsa mani don girman Allah !!!

taya zaki fadi haka? Don't you ever know nairaland is full of hate for NORTH, since before they start dealing with fulani basa son mu, they hate us, they need to our generations gone in tears and blood shed, so tale th8s war against the north, not fulani only, what will happen when they finished fulani up? you think you will became friends with ojookwuu people, they will love you you think? your are not thinking the you suppose to

CHECK NAIRALAND BIT BY BIT YOU WILL FIND OUT THEY ONLY HATE (islam {religion}, hence anyone Practicing it). Hence the NORTH, because it has high % of muslims, they start by dividing it to parts, once done, then destruction it,

.................... in 2007, they created BOKO HARAM <USING RELIGION TO CLAIM IT> .... it has done 15yrs of destruction to north ONLY!. then they conclude CHRISTIANS WHERE KILLED. they will take action.

.................in 2020, they created FULANI HERDSMEN <USING ETHNICITY TO CLAIM IT> ..... it has done many damages also, then they conclude it fulani have destroyed south..... they will take action...

and they now start with fulani, because they want to devide us sychologically before anything else.

if they finish with them, KU WAWAYE KUNA TUNANIN WHATS THE NEXT TARGET
@ emboldened show that you hate the truth annd reality
You're delusional
Its your religion that caused trouble not the south
Just wait until Nigeria splits
Then you'll bear the brunt of your delusion alone

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by omoharry(f): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I won't waste my time contributing MUCH to a post created by a divisive southern element... And you guys should stop tagging me to comment on posts created by southerners with northern monikers like Kaduna1stSon, etc.. I am neither Fulani nor Yoruba. The issue is between Fulani and Yoruba. I have already called for the arrest of Sunday Igboho before the issue gets hijacked by evil politicians from both sides.. Now it appears it has been hijacked, as Iskilu Wakili has now emerged to "rival" Igboho.. So you should deal with your issues and stop tagging me.. I am a Northerner, yes.. But I am not Fulani. You have been persecuting the Fulanis in your region, and you expect them not to fight back?

Una hypocrisy no be here! You expelled all Fulanis and tag all crimes committed in your region to them.. Continue o.. God Almighty is watching.

Nigeria go better.
Nigeria go better? with Devils like you? who would rather keep quiet and look the other way, while your killer kinsmen go about ravaging people farms, maiming, raping,kidnapping and killing innocent people on their trail.Is that the Nigeria that you are saying "ee go better? you must be sick. You are a devil and your kind will be persecuted after your devilish Buhari leaves office. You Fulanis' think Buhari will remain there for ever, shey? A time will come when to be a Fulani will come with a shameful tag on your four head.You guys will be the most hated tribe in the whole country and an endanger specie, both in Nigeria and the whole of west Africa...bet me!
Continue supporting the actions of your killer kinsmen in other people's land.People who accommodated your kind in their mist, thinking you guys are human beings but not knowing that your kind are worse than animals- becos looks out for their kind .
The whole nation is complaining about your kind, don't you think you should worry yourself about that? ooo! not only Nigeria but Ghana, Senegal, Gambia etc who just recently droves your barbaric brothers into Nigeria and now they have started here again and expect people to accept their killings and taking over people land?. Then here you are, opening your gutter mouth ; saying that the Fulanis are fighting back ..Fighting back, over what? did your wicked mind ever tell you that the people they kill, rape and kidnapped are also human beings that have a right to live and in peace?
If you think people should not confront your killer kinsmen over their crimes or fight back to defend their land, then you are a bastard and psychopath..you need help.
Let me tell you something. That Koran you hit your head on the ground everyday to study and pray on: thinking that you will go to a better place after death- It will never happen for you, becos your a monster and a wicked soul..Your life after death will be a miserable one, because of your wickedness. Pls stop praying to Allah, becos you are the devil himself.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Asidy(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2021
aumeehn:
wawa banza yaro, waye ya gaya maka Katsina ba Fulani sai Hausawa Uwata 'yar katsina ce kuma Bororiya sai naga yanda zaka koreta ko danginta wawa marasa hankali. Bayarbe da Ibo na Masoyanka Fulani kuwa makiyanka, marasa hankali kawai.

Stop this madness of insult please. Am Hausa and proudly one. And as it stand wallahi nothing concern me with fulani any more, I hate them because all they do now is to tarnish the Image of Hausa, cos most of the people in the south don't know there is a difference between Hausa peace loving people and Fulani criminals.

By the way, ni victim ne na fulani, wallahi summa tallahi yanzu haka a gidan muna da yan gudun hijirar da zasu kai ashirin. kuma duk hakan na faruwa ne saboda dabbancin da fulani suke aikatama hausawa. Kuma ina so ka sani, mun kusa yanke duk wata alaka ta hausa da fulani, sai dai mutum ya zaba ko shi bahaushe ne ko shi fulani ne, though in aka tafi a haka fulanin basu da yawa, dan yanzu duk sun koma daji.

10 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
first of all the op is not a Hausa lady as she claimed...
divide and rule system isn't going to work in the north.

Imagine southerners creating fake profile to create imaginary feud between the Hausafulanis...

The only people the Hausas and even we the fulanis are not happy with are some of the foreign Herdsman who engage in banditry and kidnapping!

Nobody ofcos is happy with rate of banditry and kidnapping in the north cos majority of these kidnappers are herdsmen.

But as for fulanis and Hausa relation in the city is something that the enemies of the north cannot succeed in derailing!!

We have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now!!

You hardly come across a family that have no fulani or Hausa blood in the north!!

So there's no way fulanis or Hausas can rise against each others.

We can only collectively rise against our enemies within and outside our region.

The Hausas know who their true enemies are!!

So if you are waiting to see Hausa and fulanis rising against each other then you go wait tire!!

Infact come to kano... You'll not be able to different between the fulanis and the Hausas.

Except for the fact that most Fulanis are fair skinned!!

Do you know that herdsmen don't even represent 20% of our population??

Now you know.... Herdsmen are not even up to 20% of fulani population!!

80% of the Diallos are either in government, Bussiness, military, health or occupying powerful institutions

Go back to your country Guinean ! You don't belong here; you guys are aliens from the evil forest of futa jalon. You're primitive savages who are not fit to cohabit with human beings. You fulanis are nothing but senseless barbarians with nothing to offer except violence and criminality.

80% of the Diallos are either in government, Bussiness, military, health or occupying powerful institutions

What is your source of this fraudulent statistics ? You must really think you're in the midst of some stupid almajiris to have come up with that non existent figures. Majority of you guys Diallos or whatever you call yourselves are dangerous illiterates with violent tendencies. We know where to look when we are talking about those people who have made this country and Africa at large proud in their various fields of human endeavors. The ground breakers in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, Law,Corporate world,Military, Education, Entrepreneurship, etc are the Yorubas,Igbos,,Niger Deltans,Middle Beltans. You fulanis are just mere cow herders with nothing upstairs but primitive lust for power and dominance.

This is 2021 dude,the present generation of Hausa do not want to be slaves on their own land anymore and they find it quite derogatory to be referred to as "conquered people" by a minority tribe from foreign land. You have used religion to deceive Hausa people for too long. Emirship is fraudulent,so is the term Hausa -Fulani !

We will send you out of this country very soon. You are nothing but a bunch of criminal barbarians !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by project8(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
see them... Them don form fake love cos he believes she's a Hausa.

Don't be decieved... You are quoting your fellow southerner!!

We all know the kind of hatred you have for the Hausas...

We have all the records of the killings of Hausa traders in your region.

Stop professing fake love
I joined this discussion late, baba the north are fed up with all the atrocities committed by the fulanis. well I don't know about the op but wlh if it were before all this attacks is happening to the fulanis the north would have retaliated. u claiming to be North well except ur a fulani which I even doubt cos you don't even talk like a northerner. we know ourselves even from the way we address issues . I don't care what u think about my opinion but the fact still remains that we are tired of the atrocities committed by fulanis both on northerners and Southerners.

I can't even travel home without having a second thought cos of the insecurity and kidnappers along Kaduna Abuja road.
I can Neva deny my room and that won't stop me from condemning evil. so because I marry from your home and your committing atrocities I should turn a blind eye.

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Heffalump(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Imagine southerners creating fake profile to create imaginary feud between the Hausafulanis...

The only people the Hausas and even we the fulanis are not happy with are some of the foreign Herdsman who engage in banditry and kidnapping!

Nobody ofcos is happy with rate of banditry and kidnapping in the north cos majority of these kidnappers are herdsmen.

But as for fulanis and Hausa relation in the city is something that the enemies of the north cannot succeed in derailing!!

You hardly come across a family that have no fulani or Hausa blood in the north!!

We can only collectively rise against our enemies within and outside our region.

So if you are waiting to see Hausa and fulanis rising against each other then you go wait tire!!

Infact come to kano... You'll not be able to different between the fulanis and the Hausas.

Except for the fact that most Fulanis are fair skinned!!

I wish to respond to your post because it radiates some elements of literacy in it, also because you have for the umpteenth time, defended your Fulani stock.

The truth of the matter is that, there is nothing like peace loving Fulani in this world. Historically, there have been clear evidence of fulani domination, supremacy, and brutal conquest of indigenous tribes throughout the Central and West African subregions. Many have fallen to your swords in a barbaric fashion, with Nigeria the greatest hit!
You conquered the Hausa tribe unknowingly to them via your ancestral religion, Islam and you dominated them. By the time they realised, it was too late indeed. You want to replicate the same style used to conquer the hausas in Nigeria against other tribal nationalities. It won't work in this modern time. I can prove to you how your people, Fulani elites in Nigeria have sent SOS messages to their foreign counterparts in the whole of West Africa to migrate to Nigeria and help fight the course of conquering the whole country. This is a fact! Little did you know that the evil men do lives with them and after them!! This antics will fail and your people will also end up being consumed in the inferno.

The prevalence of foreign fulani herdsmen in the entire Nigerian forests and causing mayhem everywhere is because of your people's tendency to takeover the whole country. It's only a fool that thinks this is achievable in this modern day. The whole story about banditry is a strategy by your prominent people that cuts across religious, social, and political divides in Nigeria. This heinous acts by the wicked fulani bandits will stop with the snap of the finger if your elites, who are the sponsors wish to end it. They will not, because the devil is using them to fulfill an objective!!!

Take this message home. It will surely be an effort in futility should your people continue to pursue this course of conquering the whole country. You can only be enemy of the bigger society should you fail to rescind your evil and dastardly act of subjugation of other ethnic groups in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by afube: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Crayfish09:

IM probably more Nigerian than you can ever be. I know the name of the grand father of my grandfather and I know where he lived and died in Zaria. What about you, can you do that?

What are you waiting for? Kick them out already grin

I like to get to the point concisely and precisely! Now here is my point , the Fula like most ethnic groups in Africa are facing a surge in youth population and youth unemployment.....to make matters worse for the fulani; they are pastoralists without an appreciable level of western education; now when you combine these with adverse climatic change and desertification in their normal sahelian abode , you begin to understand why the fula are hell bent on occupying the lush and green regions of Nigeria. The only advantage the fulani have is political power in Nigeria and a ruthless control of the military and police in Nigeria.

The fulani want to grab the ancestral lands of indigenous peoples of Nigeria by political intrigue and surreptitious military collusion , it was always a risky gamble but their plan has been largely foiled by the bravery of ipob and the igboho's yoruba group............supported secretly by southern and Christian groups The die is cast already, its upto the Fula to decide how this ends. ........the days of the British indirect rule of Nigeria via their fulani stooges is coming to an ignominious end .. . .read psalm 83 in the Holy Bible to see how The Most High is going to deal with you guys.........the days of fulani harvesting what they did not sow has come to an end, embrace peace and vacate our lands or be ready for defeat.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Maobichek: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2021
NafeesaAA:

Seriously speaking am not, I have been following your comments on Nairaland for a long time and I have clicked likes and share on several of your replies. However we differ on this topic.

I can't speak to you phone because of my marital status, but suggest other ways I can prove my ethnicity to you. Also, note, am from Jigawa State, born and bred in Kano, school in

Kebbi and married to Adamawa man. No part of these area I don't know in and out.

Good morning, your boldness with all sincerity is second to none. We want a better society, a better country. I served in the North East and I know the North have good and genuine ppl and also evil ppl. Security of lives and prosperites should be paramount to our government but the failure in this aspect is known to all of us. If our security agents are living up to their responsibilites, there will be no need for complain, anger and fear in our country, thank you.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by GOVERNMENT2: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2021
engrchykae:
you must think we are in your mosque where your word is final.
Othman's first jihad in Nigeria was against the hausas.
Then othman made his 14 generals emir's while othman became the sarkin muslimi in gobir which he CONQUERED and renamed sokoto.
We must open the eyes of the hausas,the leech must be separated from the cow for the cow to survive.
You foolanis think you are wise,you acted too quickly.
Started killing your neighbors in kaduna,katsina,zamfara ,taraba and benue.
Then you made the worst mistake of attacking your only Ally in the South,the Yoruba who can spoil things for you.
Thunder have fired you
ARREWA NEVER EXPECTED THAT A DAY LIKE THIS WOULD COME. HE DERIVES JOY IN DIVIDING THE PEACEFUL SOUTHERNERS FOR HIS SELFISH GAIN.

THE CHICKEN DON DEY ROAST FOR HOUSE cool
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by adanny01(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2021
GuyWise101:

This is a derogatory word for Igbo and yoruba.

No, it is not

Bakano means Kano man
Bakatsine means Katsina man
Basokoce means a sokoto man
Bayorube means a yoruba man
Banupe of course is Nupe
Bakatafe is kataf

This same format cannot be used with everyone

Baigbo wouldn't sound ok
Bativ
Baibibio wouldn't work

So a different name is used.

Nyamiri is derived from 'Nyem miri' (give me water) as Igbos used to say during the building of the Nigerian railway.

In Akwa Ibom, Awokusa means Hausa man but alot of people think it's derogatory which is obviously not.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by drakeli: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Except for the fact that most Fulanis are light skinned!!

I laugh with the highest velocity grin grin when we all know these your so called foreign bandits are also the same people; the Fulani herdsmen from across the boarder. You think Fulani herdsmen are only restricted to Nigeria? They are everywhere from Ghana to Togo to Nigeria to Cameroon.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Crayfish09: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2021
afube:

I like to get to the point concisely and precisely! Now here is my point , the Fula like most ethnic groups in Africa are facing a surge in youth population and youth unemployment.....to make matters worse for the fulani; they are pastoralists without an appreciable level of western education; now when you combine these with adverse climatic change and desertification in their normal sahelian abode , you begin to understand why the fula are hell bent on occupying the lush and green regions of Nigeria. The only advantage the fulani have is political power in Nigeria and a ruthless control of the military and police in Nigeria.

The fulani want to grab the ancestral lands of indigenous peoples of Nigeria by political intrigue and surreptitious military collusion , it was always a risky gamble but their plan has been largely foiled by the bravery of ipob and the igboho's yoruba group............supported secretly by southern and Christian groups The die is cast already, its upto the Fula to decide how this ends. ........the days of the British indirect rule of Nigeria via their fulani stooges is coming to an ignominious end .. . .read psalm 83 in the Holy Bible to see how The Most High is going to deal with you guys.........the days of fulani harvesting what they did not sow has come to an end, embrace peace and vacate our lands or be ready for defeat.

Your very first paragraph reeks of crass ignorance. There is no data to prove that up to 30℅ of Fulanis are cattle readers. Yes, most herders in Nigeria are Fulani but that proves nothing. Zamfara and Kebbi are the poorest states in Nigeria, yet Fulanis are very few there so what does that tell you?

If you want to play a game of dooms, look at Nigeria itself. The future isn't looking bright for anyone, including the so called educated southerners. I have seen dozens of threads by southerners regretting ever going to school. So many of them are jobless in spite of their certificates. So many of them are underpaid. Some lawyers earn less than 20k per month so it is not a Fulani problem. It's universal.

Talking about the invasion of southern Nigeria, I'd say that your theory is stupid. If they are looking for lands, why are they attacking people in Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, etc? These states are semi-deserts. The killer herdsmen are indiscriminate criminals that spare no one, not even their fulani brothers.

Also, you have foiled nothing. The attacks still occur daily in the south and maybe you ought to look at what happened in Plateau state. They don't care if you kill innocent northerners as a retaliation. They will still go back to kill and rape you because they are fighting for their personal interests and not ethnicity. Making a reference to religion or some regional agenda (despite the crises that have been occuring in the north as well) only makes you a fool.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by PAQ(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2021
We Nigerians are our own problem! We love to trade blames and point fingers, but no one is ready to own up and do something!

We are so quick to stereotype and generalise, we hate the truth yet we all claim to know the truth.

Nigeria is a land without justice, the blood of innocent Nigerians are crying for justice, but he who comes to equity must come with clean hands, are our hands clean? We cant even love ourselves talkless of our neighbors. If our colonial masters were fetish i would have believed they cursed us before leaving!

Deep inside almost every Nigerian there is a dislike for a particular tribe/region. How do we move forward like this??

I blame all the governments past, present & future because i dont see light at the end of the tunnel! Government is made for and by the people, and with the current crop of people around i dont see a good future.

The Americans will say "it aint where you're from its where you at". I just pity the Lady trying so hard to prove that she is a northerner. We are Nigerians, until our Passport says otherwise, abi na only for Naija north, south, east & west dey?? Until we stop fooling ourselves, call a spade a spade and start loving one another, lets not expect anything good.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by forgiveness: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My sister, the emboldened, quite funny... Not evidence you're Hausa. You should try something else. Are you a southerner married to a Hausa? Are you one of those southerners, like Kaduna1stSon, Yenefer, etc. pretending to be Northerners? You should try something else, my sister. Nobody be mumu here.

God bless Nigeria.

Yenefer is a Fulani girl.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Felabarmudia: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
this is not about Shekiri and ijaw that are neighbors!

This is about Hausafulani people of Northern Nigeria... People who share the same ancestral land and have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now.

We are not neighbors... We are one people!!

Attack on Hausas is attack on the north!!

Attack on fulanis is attack on the north!!

Attack on kanuri, babur, Nupe, tangale, zuru is attack on the north.

Keep the hatred and the stereotypes you have for the Fulanis in the south!!

Fulanis in the north are cherished and loved!!

We Only hate bandits, Bokoharam and kidnappers!!
The north are not helping matters. U said u people hate bandits,bokoharam and kidnappers in the north and there numbers keep increasing by the day.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by seunmsg(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2021
NiceMen:
@seunmsg, can you see ? you that is based in the south where they are killing your people in southwest was making a case and taking sides for this people and you said that hausa fulani are one and inseparable... all because of politics... you should be in your 30s but you are selling your right...

After Buhari's tenure, you all will face the music of your actions.

Which genre of music will I face? grin grin grin
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Dpharisee: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnn

Nnamdi Kanu finally opened the eyes of Hausas through radio Biafra
We need to open Radio Biafra Hausa Service to give a voice to the long oppressed Hausas, Fulanis have used BBC News to change a lot of narratives in the North
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by lanchy: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
NafeesaAA:
When you have an ethnic group at war with Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa, Berom, Bachama, Tarok, Tiv, Jukuns, Edo, Nupe, Ebira, Ghanaians, Mali, CAR etc then definitely something is wrong with that ethnic group.

Am Hausa, but I will not let emotions control my feelings. Two years back I can confidently travel from Kano city to Gaya town 2am in the night. But today, travelling between Wudil in Kano to Gaya anything after 7pm is dangerous. No thanks to these Herdsmen.

What is happening in the South-West & South East is inhumane and cruelty to animals but can you blame them? I bet you, in the next few years similar mob actions against these herdsmen will start taking place in the North. We have seen flashes of them in Zamfara and Kastina.

There's is a vacuum ... irresponsibly created by the apparent reluctance of the past & current FG to curtail the growing security threat posed by herdsmen to lives and property in many parts of the country.

People, who are reckoning that without the reassuring protection of the state, their survival depends on defending themselves by any means necessary.

So instead of reacting to a symptom ... the government should tackle the threat, so that besieged citizens and innocent herdsmen alike are not unfortunately consumed in this inferno.
MC Alhaji

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=422039259102902&id=100038904938999

We stand together with our Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo, Kanuri, Junkun, Tiv.........many more brothers against this Fulani menace, they are Arab!! They are NOT indigenous to Nigeria, they are an invading force and akin to a disease invading the body, it must be treated decisively or the body will die!!

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Dpharisee: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
It's now obvious that Hausas are no longer available to fight Fulani battles, the day of reckoning is getting closer, that's why Fulanis frustrated all efforts by Jonathan administration to educate the Hausa population through the construction of Almajiri schools by closing down those schools and turning them to other uses
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by aumeehn: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
NafeesaAA:

They're not derogatory, the Hausa language has its own native word for things. Example Fulani is known as Fula in many West Africa countries and They're called Fulani by most Nigeria tribes but Hausa people don't called them Fulani but Balfulatani. A white man is called Nasara while a Jewish is Yahudu. I believe its only hausa language in Nigeria that has a native name for HIV/AIDs.
ko rufe bakinki da Allah Hausa wanna be. Waye ya gaya miki ba Fulani ake kiransu ba. Bafulatini means Fulani man Bafulatana means Fulani woman, Fulani kuma General name. Ashe ina following naki don kina promoting Arewa amma Ashe kae munafuka ce, Hausar ma bakiji.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by olajizz01(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
NafeesaAA:

Am not a Southerner, am born and bred Northern Nigeria girl with 100% Hausa blood. Check my posts on nairaland and see for yourself.

The reality is beaming on us, we can't take the full burnt of crimes committed by these herdsmen. We are as much victim as anyone in Nigeria.

As I said earlier, rake a walk on my timeline and see how I have campaigned for my religion North, my tribe Hausa and my religion Islam on Nairaland.
Gbam.

Arewa jalo bloodsucking,your attention is needed.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Dpharisee: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Asidy:

Stop this madness of insult please. Am Hausa and proudly one. And as it stand wallahi nothing concern me with fulani any more, I hate them because all they do now is to tarnish the Image of Hausa, cos most of the people in the south don't know there is a difference between Hausa peace loving people and Fulani criminals.

By the way, ni victim ne na fulani, wallahi summa tallahi yanzu haka a gidan muna da yan gudun hijirar da zasu kai ashirin. kuma duk hakan na faruwa ne saboda dabbancin da fulani suke aikatama hausawa. Kuma ina so ka sani, mun kusa yanke duk wata alaka ta hausa da fulani, sai dai mutum ya zaba ko shi bahaushe ne ko shi fulani ne, though in aka tafi a haka fulanin basu da yawa, dan yanzu duk sun koma daji.
Someday the Hausas will realise the damage done to their psyche by the Fulani induced Almajiri system that breeds ignorance and poverty
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by billyG(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
The Fulani has systematically diluted d Hausa there is nothing like pure hausaman again....they are d slaves of d Fulani,hewers of wood & fetchers of water,even d Fulani has taken over shoeshinning & mobile tailoring from them,they are holders of d horns while d Fulani milk d cow,they are d mai suya..Fulani sells d cow...they buys d entrails to roast as suya.they are Siamese twin- one a master d other a loyal slave.they are inseperable like Bura & blocus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats / New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses / George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.