Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia (18805 Views)

Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return / Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell / Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by kennyz247(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
good
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by IntellectOzone(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good for him
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Can this guy live for Saudi....
Drinking, Smoking, and illegal sexual inter course is one of our culture in the yeastern part of this country... where ighalo is from...
Doubt if he can stay away from such in the So- called Holy land, according to Muslims
Anyway, Congrats to the real nigarrrrr.....
Sorry Biafran....(The land of the rising sun)
According to our runaway Cownu...(China Shekau)
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by robosky02(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
OBTMOS:
Ighalo is making money

Football will not remember you for the money you make

Play where the world will see you and make history....

I think this is a wrong move at just 31
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by YoungAncient1: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
So his Chinese club don't want him anymore? He should have pushed for a move to Newcastle or one of those moderate teams in the EPL. From Saudi, na Yemen be next, then retirement.
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by streetsoldier1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Na so we go dey promote Al Shabab Terrorism for the Arabs Upandan through Odion Ighalo while nobody is promoting our own Bokoharam FC...?

weyrey
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by EmekaBlue(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Money chase now

Gone striker
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by majamajic(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
This guy is the richest Nigerian footballer dead or alive !
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by mysticwarrior(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
chai Ighalo wan go join All shabab terrorists.
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mindlog:
Al shabab!! Same name with Somalian terrorist group!
mysticwarrior:
chai Ighalo wan go join All shabab terrorists.
lexy2014:

Al-Shabab? Na those guys for Somalia get this club?

Al Shabab means , in English, 'The Youth'...so the meaning of the name of the club would be somehting like 'The Youth FC.'(like the Tanzanian club Young Boys FC, for example). The club was founded in 1947...and orginally called Shabab Al Riyadh or The Youth of Riyadh fc (Riyadh is the capital of Saudi...) and was renamed in 1967.

There are several other Al-shabab FC's in the arab world (List here at Wikipedia)

Its a prestigious club by the way...

The full name of the unrelated terror group is Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen, or Movement of Striving Youth...shortened to 'The Youth' OR Al Shabab..IN aRABIC.They were founded in the early 2000's..and no, they don't own the club (and theyactually hate football...consdiering they banned the viewing of EPL matches in areas under their control!)

5 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by Dreyton36: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ighalo my real nigha
Met him at Jumeirah some yrs back
We Edo men too dey Hanz sbeggi
E pain me say my man utd no value am cry if he was given enough time he would've performed more than that useless martial

Wish you success in all you do bruh

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by sKeetz(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
CashAfrica808:
Hello good day nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your r. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.9.0.8.3.6.1.1.1.7.8 to know more and start trading asap.

Why not register your whole family and relatives rather than wasting your precious time here?

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by Pacesetter123(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ohhhh,Ighalo...oooo! That him agent no try at all.Upon all the clubs in the world nah Al Shabbab for Somalia him go sign for.Set of people wer Interpol,UN n AU Allied forces dey look for,na im de guy go sign for?
Owkkk, Ighalo don enter one chance..oo. shocked shocked
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by Sawanasticity: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
]Na so we go dey promote Al Shabab Terrorism for the Arabs Upandan through Odion Ighalo while nobody is promoting our own Bokoharam FC...?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by pickatyouu: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good luck with your new club.
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by juniorstar(m): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Birchi33:
Drinking, Smoking, and illegal sexual inter course is one of our culture in the yeastern part of this country... where ighalo is from...
Doubt if he can stay away from such in the So- called Holy land, according to Muslims
those holy land get their own coded areas. highly restricted when you can purchase and do whatever.
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by quickly: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
LEGIT CASHING OUT
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Na so we go dey promote Al Shabab Terrorism for the Arabs Upandan through Odion Ighalo while nobody is promoting our own Bokoharam FC...?
the terrorist group was founded in 2004, the club has been way older.
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by lexy2014: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Birchi33:

How did u come to d conclusion that ighalo is into drinking, smoking and sex? Is ighalo from d east?
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by just2endowed: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
robosky02:

Football will not remember you for the money you make

Play where the world will see you and make history....

I think this is a wrong move at just 31

just wai till he bring the money and buy ur state assets
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Rugaria:
So this guy really blew almost 300k a week wage in China simply because he wants to play for his "childhood club manchester united"

This guy needs to be sent back to Ajegunle for a year to remember where he is coming from...

United paid him 250k nah, it's not bad thou
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by Buffalo2(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Onyenna:
Al shabab!!

That name sounds familiar.....
. grin
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by Rugaria: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
angelusbrut:

United paid him 250k nah, it's not bad thou
But the contract in China was longer and bigger.. he should have grabbed that. I don't see any gain in playing ten matches for United making him loose soo much...
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Rugaria:
So this guy really blew almost 300k a week wage in China simply because he wants to play for his "childhood club manchester united"

This guy needs to be sent back to Ajegunle for a year to remember where he is coming from...
300k abi almost 400k..omo e reach to knock this guy for that kind mistake. e pain me I swear

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by Lazenby007(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Unclekayfarms:
Ighalo only signed for Man u on six months loan mostly coming from the bench.

I'm still waiting for the first Nigerian player to be officially signed by Manchester united
So Ighalo was unofficially signed?.
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by femi4: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't see him playing for Nigeria anytime soon
he's on his way to retirement already
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by muzeze77: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good decision when it comes to money everyone is of the same religion
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia by wink2015(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
He should just retire from football.

FOOTBALL IS NOT HIS CALLING.

He was not even good at the Super eagle national team.

It did not come as a surprise that the British discovered his lapses.

Even that arab club ( saudi club ) that he has just joined will offload him in no time.

They did that to a Nigerian player Ahmed Musa ( a muslim ) how much more a christian like Odion Ighalo.

However, it is still not bad trying to join a club even at a diminishing level.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Age Scandal! Stanley Okoro: Heartland Winger Aged 30 Playing For Nigerian U-17s / Opinion: Keshi Should NOT Be Given A New Contract / Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.