Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? (28921 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by BadEnglish(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Jayfbee65:
Harcourt
I know one Mr Harcourt , that man fit drink ogogoro inside gutter

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Surely an Ebira city, like Adavi, or Okehi. Ebira is a very beautiful language...in my opinion, the most beautiful Nigerian language.
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by scholes23(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Okija
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by guychidile: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by scholes23(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Okokomaiko
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by theFilmtric: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:
I will rather call him Hell.
smiley Hell is a nice name
theFilmtricsay
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by irauf2b: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ilorin, home of Peace
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kano1stSon:
Kano of course

Because Kano has historically been the name of a great person who resided on the great Dala hill, he built his house on the hill, and use to catch an elephant with his bare hands.

Also Kano is such a fantastic city, Cool, Nice and home to some of the greatest Africans,
Ever heard of greats like Dantata, Dangote, Isyaku Rabiu (the father of Abdulsamad Rabiu founder of BUA Group), AA Rano, among many great people, well they are all from Kano, and her proud sons.

And as a grown man, you believe that nonsense?
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nigeria cities has weird names, apart from Port Harcourt, Lagos, the rest sounds so weird... In South Africa you will be glad to hear Johannesburg, Pretoria, Stanton, etc in USA you hear sweet names like Jacksonville, Seattle, Washington, Pennsylvania, Boston, etc haha. I think we should change the name of our cities
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by papyskinsy: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
burdilion
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by RioCarputo(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Daura.
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Rotji(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
coputa:
Nigeria has outstanding names of towns a cities.choose one.

Jos (Plateau)

Zaria (Kaduna)

Pwel (Plateau)

Pankshin (Plateau)

Lafia (Nasarawa)

Lagos (Lagos)

Beautiful Nigerian cities and towns that will fit cute babies cheesy smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by moneyissweet(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Igbo amaka

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Onelove508: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Twin Daura and Otuoke.

My future dogs names
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Dollanaira: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
None
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Ekioke: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Brass
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Shattuck(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
katsina sounds nice though kat for short, I don't know what it means. or minna
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by mdfash(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ighoho
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by certifiedvik(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Cholls:
My brother I go name am Ikorodu

Ikorodu your daddy is calling you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by danibest001: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Okutukutu
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Amukoko meaning some that captured fox
Ikoyi ( is warrior) esho
Ajegunle
Surulere
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by SolarEdge: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Why should I do that? Never

WE CAN HELP ENJOY MINIMUM 16HOURS POWER SUPPLY DAILY VIA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM....SEND A DM VIA THE LINK
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Funkeshuga(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Florida or Michigan

which useless backward Nigeria of Fulani herdsmen
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Blessed4sure: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Surulere
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Jephyard(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kaduna
Bassa (Kogi State)
Jalingo
Bida (Niger State)
Apapa (Lagos)
Nnewi
Lafiaji
Kano
Yobe
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Izuogu my hometown
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Litmus: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Without prejudice, the following States and towns would make for catchy names: Bauchi , Maiduguri, Katsina, Kano, Ika, Bomadi,
Isoko,Ukwani, Giadi, Yewa, Remo, Njaba, Isiala, Ovia, Esan, Takai, Rano, Maro, Kaiama, Malumfashi, Mai'Adua, Safana, Zaria,
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by chrismex(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
I will name the child NNEWI

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by otomatic(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
God forbid bad thing. It will be better for the child to be nameless.

Nigerian cities that are littered with refuse and unplanned?

God forbid, I say.
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Prosper91(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Agbor
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
kenny5811:
Ajaokuta (A.j).... sumwher in kogi state...
Make ASCO wahala no follow am sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mum Wants Me To Sack My Househelp / Give Us Our Real Babies, Mothers Tell Enugu Govt (photo) / Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.