Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? (28918 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
alasane:

*How To Leave Nigeria With 3k*
Dangote trailer from kano to Lagos is 2k*
*From Lagos to seme border is 500*
*From seme border to cotonou town is 500*
*But if you want to go to Europe *****
*Kano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is 500*
*Maradi to Sahara by camel is 500*
*From Sahara to Mediterranean sea is just 1000*
*From Mediterranean sea to Spain by canoe is 200 via flying boat is 1000..*
*So the choice is yours*
*If you want to go to America*
*Drop for Lagos ask for officer Magunus...3000 via boat but na 6 months journey...*
*Make e no come be like sey ah no give una update*
*Your destiny is in your hands*
*I come in peace*

gringringrin my bele oh. Nothing will make me name my child after a place I hate more than anything.

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by dollytino4real(f): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
none
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shikena:
The worst ones are Damaturu, Shagamu, Abakaliki, Enugu, Ijebu Igbo and Okrika lipsrsealed grin .

Degema, Shomolu, Lafiagi, Hadejia, Kazaure, Azare, Nsukka are not bad cheesy

Enugu is worst? and Lokongoma, Ilejemeje, Arondizogu, kotonkarfi, Abaranje, Ozubulu, Abatete, Gboyin, etc. are all sexy names abi?
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Proftowin: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
AKETI, 37% SALARY PAYMENT
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by ehemwhy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Really ? I am from Gbongan too . My Family House is close to Oke Church
bizme:
Yes
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Asaba. I'm still looking for the reason for loving this state, and city so much.
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by PrincessB1(f): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ogori magongo

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Egypt.
This city is the birthplace of civilization, and also, the city that colonized the city of God-Israel.

OR

Palermo.
This city bred people that inspire my lifestyle
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wow. Nice to meet you.
I grew up in Gbongan. I even worked as a messenger for sometime at the Anglican Bishop's office, then located at St Paul's Cathedral, Oke Church. So I know Oke Church very well. My dad's house was at Oke Elu. Still there.

It's been a very long time I last went went to Gbongan. Perhaps more than 15 years ago.

ehemwhy:
Really ? I am from Gbongan too . My Family House is close to Oke Church
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Greenback: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:
Anambra or abakaliki Town.Mumuni or mufutau.. Umuahia or Ngwa.. kiss

Self appointed minister of Igbo affairs grin
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Haywiz1122: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
E better make I name my kid “Colorado”
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Kaypols(f): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
"Zaria" is a cool name for a girl child

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
I nor fit give my pikin any naija town/city name

I go rather give am oyinbo town/city name.

Oklahoma and Adelaide grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by ultimateprof: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Zaria is okay for me.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by jbjustice(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nekede
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Onlinebar: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bonny
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Olowola2: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Igboho
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Bansempire: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
dake40:
Lafiya capital of Nasarawa stàte , meaning peace and healthy in hausa language
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Drizzy5001(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Abuja
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Sarch: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Alaba
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Loveknitting: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Uyo, sound lovely.
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Shikena(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Grgton:
Nigeria cities has weird names, apart from Port Harcourt, Lagos, the rest sounds so weird... In South Africa you will be glad to hear Johannesburg, Pretoria, Stanton, etc in USA you hear sweet names like Jacksonville, Seattle, Washington, Pennsylvania, Boston, etc haha. I think we should change the name of our cities
Yes we should emphasize and underline our colonial mentality then showcase it proudly to the whole world cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Rick9(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
I can't try it
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by omo1478(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Already, my name is my town's name.
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Lazenby007(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Potiskum
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by calcal: 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ibarapa
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by IYANGBALI: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lekki penis-sula
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Burna440(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kaura Namoda

Kotongora

Anyigba
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by nedley(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
BERLIN!!!
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Stanleyq: 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
LaIabobo:
Olorunsogo
I lived there o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mum Wants Me To Sack My Househelp / Give Us Our Real Babies, Mothers Tell Enugu Govt (photo) / Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.