Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? (28914 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by coputa(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nigeria has outstanding names of towns a cities.choose one.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by johnkey: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
GOD FORBID BAD THING. I already tattoed my unborn first child name on my body...PARIS!
modified.. to those mumu forming i too know, i know what paris mean in greek word and that has nothing to do with nothing, try get small sense abeg, no be your pikin.

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by SMBH: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Definitely not any Nigerian town.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by coputa(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
SMBH:
Definitely not any Nigerian town.
Why,but you are a Nigerian.
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Kriss216: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
God forbid!

My children rather remain nameless than to name them any Nigerian towns or cities!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Lanretoye(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
sambisa

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Sammy07: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lekki or Ondo Town kiss

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by SMBH: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
coputa:
Why,but you are a Nigerian.

Its not everyone that is proud of being a Nigerian

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by emmabest2000(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Daura grin

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
I see so much lies on this thread. This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by LoydJ(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lekki

13 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by lekki1444: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
eko atlantic city

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
I will name the Child Anambra.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Mindlog: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Obi (Benue state) cheesy

18 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by LaIabobo: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Olorunsogo

53 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by chidonweb(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kano

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Cholls(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
My brother I go name am Ikorodu

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Pickieox(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
This Op needs overhauling of the brain or brain reset

Nigeria lo fẹnu pè báùn, tufiakwa shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Ceenelly(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kwale or warri

15 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Jestin: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Edo

38 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by PoliteActivist: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
coputa:
Nigeria has outstanding names of towns a cities.choose one.

Asaba
Orile
Oworonsoki

8 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by dake40(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by piperson(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Maryland is not bad

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Kano1stSon: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kano of course

Because Kano has historically been the name of a great person who resided on the great Dala hill, he built his house on the hill, and use to catch an elephant with his bare hands.

Also Kano is such a fantastic city, Cool, Nice and home to some of the greatest Africans,
Ever heard of greats like Dantata, Dangote, Isyaku Rabiu (the father of Abdulsamad Rabiu founder of BUA Group), AA Rano, among many great people, well they are all from Kano, and her proud sons.

18 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by saheedbadmus(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hmm Osborne abi Victoria island but I go commit d island o

15 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by DamnnNiggarr: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
shocked

Nwangele --

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by GallantDuke(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
I will name my child Lagos

13 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
naming your child after a Nigerian state? una no go allow wahala dey for where e dey? anybody wey try am, abeg no come nairaland come complain say u dey talk to your pikin your pikin no dey listen oh!!

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by theFilmtric: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Son=Langtang.~plateau state
Daughter=Orire.~Ekiti state

johnkey:
GOD FORBID BAD THING. I already tattoed my unborn first child name on my body...PARIS!
Can't you be patriotic for once!!

theFilmtricsay

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lanretoye:
sambisa
b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup / My Mum Wants Me To Sack My Househelp / Give Us Our Real Babies, Mothers Tell Enugu Govt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.