Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? (924 Views)

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? / Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Me I do send lots of love messages in the past. I loved playing love, but after my love was messed up at different points, I became somehow careless and a "bad guy"...But I still have some conscience...

Some people's own could be that the one they loved so much cheated on them, and the beast in them came out... Maybe the one you called the best was caught in the act...
Re: What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? by Goldencheese(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Betrayal
Ignored and unrequited love
Negligence
Wasted love
Backstabbing

All these changed me from a simp to an Alpha male but conscientious human being.
Re: What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? by Cholls(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
My brother what is Simp? How can someone who doesn't know what it means change.
Re: What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? by paulolee(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
bin de pet ogechi bcoz she too fine n humble till I hear say my junior bro dey scatter her nunu whenever she visits n am nt around
Re: What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
I was once a good guy. But most women prefer a bad guy. So i got outta simp jail and got myself a high paying job and got myself a couple of bad beaches.
You know you can keep up to 5 women at once and they could even know each other. That's what tk kirkland taught me.

Listen to his lectures guys. It'll change your perspective.

In one of his lectures he said" take your side bitch shopping and tell her to pick one or two stuffs for her main nigga"
Funny right? That's The P.I.M.P way.
Treat a beach so Good and bad to the extent that you'll be able to have her anyday and anytime even though she's married.

4 Likes

Re: What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? by Ladikwa(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Treating a girl right and still getting dump, was what made me start asking question, with made me stumble on a quote. That say "nice guys finish last" that was what open my eye to begin my journey to be a good bad boy.
Re: What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
shocked

I traveled all the way from my house down to her school during her matric,just for me to discover that she has equally invited my co-boyfriend too

Before then,I was too gentle and she knew it.........But I was never a SIMP,just that I was too simple and most girls I've come across always take my simplicity for SIMP-ICITY

7 Likes

Re: What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? by Nazgul: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Goldencheese:
Betrayal
Ignored and unrequited love
Negligence
Wasted love
Backstabbing

All these changed me from a simp to an Alpha male but conscientious human being.
Same here.

1 Like

Re: What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
simping is a disorder

Re: What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? by tobechi74: 1:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Poor
Re: What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? by Dahreformer2666: 2:40am On Feb 03, 2021
cchub:
I was once a good guy. But most women prefer a bad guy. So i got outta simp jail and got myself a high paying job and got myself a couple of bad beaches.
You know you can keep up to 5 women at once and they could even know each other. That's what tk kirkland taught me.

Listen to his lectures guys. It'll change your perspective.

In one of his lectures he said" take your side bitch shopping and tell her to pick one or two stuffs for her main nigga"
Funny right? That's The P.I.M.P way.
Treat a beach so Good and bad to the extent that you'll be able to have her anyday and anytime even though she's married.

Any link to his thread ?
Re: What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Dahreformer2666:

Any link to his thread ?
He's a comedian, go on youtube
Re: What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? by BlueAir: 7:10am On Feb 03, 2021
grin degradation. It made my refined abomination self come naturally. Shout out to "almighty amaka" now selling her totoo to "ball" to Dubai. grin u deserve the life you're living grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet Rich Sugar Mummy Here For Real Hook Up / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.