Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend (919 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by sheetred: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
I found out that my wife have been seeking financial help from her ex boyfriend and he gave her some amount of money, should I be ok with that or should I ask Her to return the money ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
It is not OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by AllKnowing: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
OP, experience will help me advice you properly.

I had a moniker that was banned in which I posted a similar problem I had in 2019. I wrongly allowed nairaland females make me feel I was being too much of a dictator by worrying over a harmless gift.

Stamp your foot down now and stand against this nonsense. Don’t even leave room for explanation trust me. If you need to drop her off at her father’s house just to prove a point then do so!

Your mental health will never be the same if you docilely let this slide!

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by Double0h7(f): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
You should be okay with it and in fact you should send her back to get more money. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by Peebaby93: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Not good at all...once you are married,every connection with ex should die..if the ex was that good why him no marry am?..why did she come to you knowing fully well that you are not as wealthy as her ex..my brother correct your wife.

If she founds out you are still in contact with your ex and even collecting gifts,how will she feel?
Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by Vwoman200: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
There's a reason why the person is an EX.
Let it remain that way except you want to be sharing your wife.
Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by obiekunie01: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Why not bro?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

SO LONG AS YOU WILL NOT MIND THE PAYBACK TERMS OF THE "HELP" cheesy grin
Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by IMO01: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
AllKnowing:
OP, experience will help me advice you properly.

I had a moniker that was banned in which I posted a similar problem I had in 2019. I wrongly allowed nairaland females make me feel I was being too much of a dictator by worrying over a harmless gift.

Stamp your foot down now and stand against this nonsense. Don’t even leave room for explanation trust me. If you need to drop her off at her father’s house just to prove a point then do so!

Your mental health will never be the same if you docilely let this slide!

Please if you can explain how it affected your relationship so we can learn
Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by AutoChick4U(f): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
sheetred:
I found out that my wife have been seeking financial help from her ex boyfriend and he gave her some amount of money, should I be ok with that or should I ask Her to return the money ?
She's telling him you not capable

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by sheetred: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Peebaby93:
Not good at all...once you are married,every connection with ex should die..if the ex was that good why him no marry am?..why did she come to you knowing fully well that you are not as wealthy as her ex..my brother correct your wife.

If she founds out you are still in contact with your ex and even collecting gifts,how will she feel?
Thanks bro, I already told Her I'm not happy with that if it is the other way round how will she feel ? She said she is just trying to help I feel very sad about this.
Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nothing goes for nothing. Have in mind that you've gotten a new D to be competing with cheesy
Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by yuping(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmmmm another marriage matter, honestly I'm learning everyday.
Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by Caramia2020(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2021
Prevention is better than cure, so please for ur mental health apply avoidance avoidance defense mechanism before u come back to us with the topic "My wife is pregnant for ex boyfriend".
Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by Habayomie(m): 1:57am On Nov 21, 2021
sheetred:
I see nothing wrong in this act,the fact that we're not dating again doesn't make us enemies.
I'm a liberal man,we do chat freely.No strings attached..All the "DEAR" means nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by Boogyman557: 6:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by BlackfireX: 6:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Number 1

The guy will so fxxxk your wife eeeehhhh,

Number 2

He was the one banging that puxxxsy before it was passed to you.. so technically he owns that honey pot

Number 3
Your so called wife will so ride him during sexxxx that ..you will hear questions like did you miss me?? How about that idiot?? Why did you marry him self?? Should I go on simp

Number 4

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by Karemarealty288(m): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2021
What will your wife use to say thank you for all the financial assistance?
A) Goat

B) Toto

C) meth

D) Rice.

Answer correctly and get N500 airtime.

Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by Qatar2022: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2021
sheetred:
Thanks bro, I already told Her I'm not happy with that if it is the other way round how will she feel ? She said she is just trying to help I feel very sad about this.
Tell your wife to stop any forms of communication with that guy because it will end in tears
Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by Innobee99(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Those of u supporting that are junks of f00lz
Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by Olayetan(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2021
sheetred:

I feel for you but that your marriage is gone already.

She must be bleeping that EX for her to be comfortably to receive money from him.

Money is the root of broken marriage home and it's hitting your marriage gradually.
Re: Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend by Olayetan(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Habayomie:

I see nothing wrong in this act,the fact that we're not dating again doesn't make us enemies.
I'm a liberal man,we do chat freely.No strings attached..All the "DEAR" means nothing.

God

Pls God, when i finally decide to settle, don't make me have problem that will make my wife to be begging her ex for assistance...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Beware Of Dating Younger Girls! Lessons From R. Kelly. / I Am In A Big MESS!!! I Just Started Sleeping With My Supervisor's Wife / If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.