Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation (591 Views)

Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Help I Am A Girl And I Am Addicted To Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation by Meedon: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
To some masturbation is hard to quit. I know how it feels whenever you engage in the act, you want to quit but you can't help yourself.

I have masturbated for 10 years, and have gone through all that. There are some steps I followed that helped me to quit, I have dropped every single of it in this great book.

Now adays whenever I come across any post, where members are wailing about how they find it difficult to quit, I'll just laugh. If you buy this book, you'll also laugh whenever you come across such post.
Re: 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation by Meedon: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
I got a lot of message from members here, who want to buy the book, some where not able to buy because of the price. So, I have decided to run a promo which will last for 24 hours.
Re: 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation by Meedon: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
This is how the promo is going to work; you'll send me a message on WhatSApp and you'll call any amount you can pay and I'll send you the book.

Don't miss this golden opportunity to take control of your life.
Re: 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation by Meedon: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
The married man that sent me message on WhatSapp who want to get the book, but because of the price you could not get it - this is your chance to buy the book at any amount you can afford.

Promo starts now
Re: 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation by Meedon: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Here...

Re: 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation by Meedon: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Message today and get your own copy.
Re: 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation by Meedon: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Don't complain about what you permit.
Re: 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation by Meedon: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Get the book.
Re: 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation by Meedon: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Promo is still on...
Re: 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation by Meedon: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
Get your copy...
Re: 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation by Meedon: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation by Meedon: 7:44am On Feb 03, 2021
I have replied all your messages
Re: 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation by Meedon: 7:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Promo is still on

(1) (Reply)

Top 14 Benefits Of Orgasm To The Women / Do People Still Have Househelps In Nigeria? / Dating & Relationship Market In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.