Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Dating & Relationship Market In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating & Relationship Market In Nigeria (591 Views)

12 Mistakes You Must Avoid In Dating/Relationship And Marriage. / Dating/Relationship/Romance Ebook Pack - 100 Quality Ebooks With Resale Rights / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating & Relationship Market In Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dating and relationship market in Nigeria is in the dustbin,the only win most of you celebrate is when a man is able to spend on you few days after meeting you.
Your only victory is the money you think you’ve extorted from someone.

5 Likes

Re: Dating & Relationship Market In Nigeria by IyaTola: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
I get your point and I can’t deny I’ve been like this too in the past but for me where I am now, my Win is that I’m with the most sincere and genuine person I’ve ever known.

Having someone genuinely love & care for me is the big W right now.
Re: Dating & Relationship Market In Nigeria by Oyindamolah: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
The table you shaking
Re: Dating & Relationship Market In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Dating & Relationship Market In Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
cheesy
Oyindamolah:
The table you shaking
Re: Dating & Relationship Market In Nigeria by praz001(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Oyindamolah:
The table you shaking

shocked
Oyindamolah:
The table you shaking
Re: Dating & Relationship Market In Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2021
wink
Oyindamolah:
The table you shaking
Re: Dating & Relationship Market In Nigeria by SMJay: 1:11am On Jan 13, 2023
cheesy
Oyindamolah:
The table you shaking
Re: Dating & Relationship Market In Nigeria by Pojomojo: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Place Of A Third Party In A Relationship/marriage / "I Will Do Too". 7-year-old Tells His Cheating Dad - Alligatorpepper / How Do You Know You Are In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.