Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,451 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) (5348 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / No Man Has Ever Approached Me – Young 22 Year Old Lady Discloses / Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by prince2pac(m): 3:36am On Feb 03, 2021
HuntSon:

Rape is very very different from being gay. Go back to school
you go sponsor me through, I never go at all

1 Like

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by VictorUSA(m): 4:36am On Feb 03, 2021
SexPeopleAgain
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by WoundedLamb: 4:57am On Feb 03, 2021
OP, stop hating yourself. The world already hates you enough. Gay people wouldn't appear from nowhere to hit on you except you make yourself available. You were probably in a gay room on 2go.

2 Likes

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 6:30am On Feb 03, 2021
HRSweetness:

Ogaychi, stop deluding yourself! By the way, you type like someone with dementia.

No offense intended please, just wanted to bring your attention to the fact that you have something more important than your sexual orientation to worry about!

Hun, chill out.. am a man of principle and I say the truth no matter who it hurts..
Most girls of nowadays have very little to contribute to the growth of this kwantiri... I don't bother reading most of those redpill quotes ''cos your specie ain't worth the stress...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 6:35am On Feb 03, 2021
HuntSon:

Y'all love lying about being wanted by gay men and exaggerating issues.

Lesbians get hit on by hetero men everyday but they don't make noise about it.

So don't feel special if your story really happened.

And you know these things you wrote about identifying gay people how?
Of course, it's general knowledge nawu....
I'm not feeling special, on the contrary, it bothers me that other straight dudes aren't facing this challenge...I bet they've never approached you, true or false?
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2021
prince2pac:
you Sabi who
Hehehe...are are you that short Yoruba dude whose name starts from T....
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 6:39am On Feb 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:
OP, stop hating yourself. The world already hates you enough. Gay people wouldn't appear from nowhere to hit on you except you make yourself available. You were probably in a gay room on 2go.
You see, that's the issue.. I wasn't in any gay room and I always conduct myself properly..I don't what they see in me o
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by prince2pac(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2021
CrazyBen:

Hehehe...are are you that short Yoruba dude whose name starts from T....
bia enyi, kwanyere onwe gi ugwu

1 Like

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by FuckHomophobes: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2021
Another stupid thread from a deluded homophobic being. Tueh sad

5 Likes

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2021
A gay has been spotted on this thread
FuckHomophobes:

Do you have a big dic'k or a fat ass?? grin
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by RichieMichie: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2021
CrazyBen:
Omo, this gay men full 4 dis naija o..
Am kindof a handsome dude and i haven't gotten babe yet due to my introvercy, so maybe na why they keep approaching me o... I was just 14 when an Abuja guy chatted me up on 2go o and began washing me with praises....Lol...He later confessed his weird feelings and I responded by blocking him ASAPaly grin
Omo last 2 yrs o, my closest gee began acting weird, I asked him on multiple occasions what his prob was...He finally confessed that he is getting attracted to me....Chai! *Spits*
Infact, FB na d worst o..I hardly post my pic there anymore due to dudes trying to convince me to allow them to feel and tear my ass.... HAHAHA
Gays are really real o, lesbians also.... Ah tire

HOW TO KNOW THESE GAY MEN
1 They wear very tight shorts/trousers that reveal the outline of their Maxwell's grin
2They no dey ever get female friends
3They always force in gay talks in conversations with fellow guys(sometimes, even pretending to criticize gays)...Just to hear what the guywould say.... If the gee is not too dismissive regarding the gay topics, they start wooing him
4 They will sometimes fake-fight you, just to feel your Maxwell or ass....*spits again*

I can't type about this sh*t again.....

This is the most ridiculous misconception I have read about queer folks on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by RichieMichie: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Aladdin1:
You nailed yourself.everything you wrote points to the fact that you are one of them.it takes a witch to know a witch.
On behalf of queeraland, we reject him. Such stupidity is not associated with us.
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by RichieMichie: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2021
HuntSon:

Shut up! Just say you're jobless and go

It is mostly the jobless ones that spill the most homophobia. That's how they end up becoming kito scums.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
prince2pac:
bia enyi, kwanyere onwe gi ugwu
Bia nwokem cool down
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2021
RichieMichie:

This is the most ridiculous misconception I have read about queer folks on nairaland.
You know there's truth in my post, continue denying

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Person Future Wife / Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? Newww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.