Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) (5313 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / No Man Has Ever Approached Me – Young 22 Year Old Lady Discloses / Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Omo, this gay men full 4 dis naija o..
Am kindof a handsome dude and i haven't gotten babe yet due to my introvercy, so maybe na why they keep approaching me o... I was just 14 when an Abuja guy chatted me up on 2go o and began washing me with praises....Lol...He later confessed his weird feelings and I responded by blocking him ASAPaly grin
Omo last 2 yrs o, my closest gee began acting weird, I asked him on multiple occasions what his prob was...He finally confessed that he is getting attracted to me....Chai! *Spits*
Infact, FB na d worst o..I hardly post my pic there anymore due to dudes trying to convince me to allow them to feel and tear my ass.... HAHAHA
Gays are really real o, lesbians also.... Ah tire

HOW TO KNOW THESE GAY MEN
1 They wear very tight shorts/trousers that reveal the outline of their Maxwell's grin
2They no dey ever get female friends
3They always force in gay talks in conversations with fellow guys(sometimes, even pretending to criticize gays)...Just to hear what the guywould say.... If the gee is not too dismissive regarding the gay topics, they start wooing him
4 They will sometimes fake-fight you, just to feel your Maxwell or ass....*spits again*

I can't type about this sh*t again.....

1 Like

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by woleabayo(f): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
it shows u are one and capable of luring guys.................lolz

17 Likes

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by prince2pac(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
He's one.... gay-briel

20 Likes

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Share your experiences fellas
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
woleabayo:
it shows u are one and capable of luring guys.................lolz
Ah what a judge...mogbe
Broz don't ever say that abeg, those dudes are disgusting o...You haven't been raped by them before abi?
This is the only topic I'll talk about them in, if I post more topics on it, report me to snake man ASAPaly

1 Like

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by Aladdin1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
You nailed yourself.everything you wrote points to the fact that you are one of them.it takes a witch to know a witch.

13 Likes

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by prince2pac(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
CrazyBen:

Ah what a judge...mogbe
Broz don't ever say that abeg, those dudes are disgusting o...You haven't been raped by them before abi?
This is the only topic I'll talk about them in, if I post more topics on it, report me to snake man ASAPaly
Tell me something bro, so they have raped you before

1 Like

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
prince2pac:

Ha....mehn.
Nairalanders are a difficult bunch of fellas mbok...Broz, na u wan rape me? u are gay abi?
Why are you emphasizing on these gay stuffs?

Just because a teacher lectures on AiDs doesn't mean he /she has it, you know

2 Likes

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Aladdin1:
You nailed yourself.everything you wrote points to the fact that you are one of them.it takes a witch to know a witch.

Wetin I do wrong na....Na awareness campaign
That Maduagwu guy resembles** **make I no talk sha
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by prince2pac(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
CrazyBen:

Ha....mehn.
Nairalanders are a difficult bunch of fellas mbok...Broz, na u wan rape me? u are gay abi?
Why are you emphasizing on these gay stuffs?

Just because a teacher lectures on AiDs doesn't mean he /she has it, you know
Uncle hope say person hold you for there, make e no escalate ooo... Your boyfriend brake your heart?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Boarding schools aren't also helping matters , honestly

2 Likes

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by Pochettino(f): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
This guy is gay...

CrazyBen:
Omo
3They always force in gay talks in conversations with fellow guys(sometimes, even pretending to criticize gays)...Just to hear what the guywould say.... If the gee is not too dismissive regarding the gay topics, they start wooing him

...and this is the tactic he's employing.

6 Likes

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
prince2pac:
Uncle hope say person hold you for there, make e no escalate ooo... Your boyfriend brake your heart?
Omo, even if Elon musk robs the top 10 richest dudes of their wealth and presents it for my body, I'll kukuma carry my 5hundred and trek to enugu ash@wo headqwoters to get a good sex..

But these girls of nowadays sef eh, they are all walking gabbages, it's either they stink, or are whoring around, or are gold diggers.

We really need an invention that replaces that specie for good.
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pochettino:
This guy is gay...

Look darling, all I need from you is your address, then you can give them feedback tomorrow morning.... How's that?
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by Twelfthman: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Like I always say on this forum. The day I will come across any expose gay or lesbian person. I am personally gonna get people to beat him or her up mercilessly and hand the iddiot to the police to go eat the 14 years delicious dishes.

HuntSon:

Shut up! Just say you're jobless and go

Make una see this stupid gay. Make dem catch you fess. You go know say kaaki no be leather. How dirty & disgusting! I spit on you

1 Like

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by Pochettino(f): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
CrazyBen:
[s]Look darling, all I need from you is your address, then you can give them feedback tomorrow morning.... How's that?[/s]

Wipe the faeces from your cap first...

1 Like

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by prince2pac(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Twelfthman:
Like I always say on this forum. The day I will come across any expose gay or lesbian person. I am personally gonna get people to beat him or her up mercilessly and hand the iddiot to the police to go eat the 14 years delicious dishes

1 Like

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by prince2pac(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
CrazyBen:
Omo, even if Elon musk robs the top 10 richest dudes of their wealth and presents it for my body, I'll kukuma carry my 5hundred and trek to enugu ash@wo headqwoters to get a good sex..

But these girls of nowadays sef eh, they are all walking gabbages, it's either they stink, or are whoring around, or are gold diggers.

I don't know what you smoked bro, but you need to go and sleep... be calming down

1 Like

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by seanwilliam(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
CrazyBen:

Ah what a judge...mogbe
so how many time dem rape u

2 Likes

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pochettino:

Wipe the faeces from your cap first...
grin grin
I might be crazy but I ain't mad ..
I know my rights & wrongs
I don't wear caps 'cos they hide my charming eyes. Don't worry, once zaddy comes, you won't worry about all of this, ok? grin
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
@ Twelfthman; chill manchi, we'll fish them out through this post

1 Like

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
seanwilliam:
so how many time dem rape u
Bro, try go boys boarding school hostel alone.....BTW I've never been raped ,but I hope girls rape me oneday
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by CrazyBen(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
prince2pac:
I don't know what you smoked bro, but you need to go and sleep... be calming down
E be like I Sabi you o
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
CrazyBen:

Bro, try go boys boarding school hostel alone.....BTW I've never been raped ,but I hope girls rape me oneday
bro u wish to be raped by vagina people?

careful what you wish for

1 Like

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by HRSweetness(f): 12:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Pochettino:
This guy is gay...

Gurl you are smart! Dude even took time to upload a picture that represents his sexual orientation.

He is subtly hunting for partners. LOL
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by HRSweetness(f): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2021
CrazyBen:

Ogaychi, stop deluding yourself! By the way, you type like someone with dementia.

No offense intended please, just wanted to bring your attention to the fact that you have something more important than your sexual orientation to worry about!

2 Likes

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by HuntSon(m): 1:19am On Feb 03, 2021
CrazyBen:
Omo, this gay men full 4 dis naija o..
Am kindof a handsome dude and i haven't gotten babe yet due to my introvercy, so maybe na why they keep approaching me o... I was just 14 when an Abuja guy chatted me up on 2go o and began washing me with praises....Lol...He later confessed his weird feelings and I responded by blocking him ASAPaly grin
Omo last 2 yrs o, my closest gee began acting weird, I asked him on multiple occasions what his prob was...He finally confessed that he is getting attracted to me....Chai! *Spits*
Infact, FB na d worst o..I hardly post my pic there anymore due to dudes trying to convince me to allow them to feel and tear my ass.... HAHAHA
Gays are really real o, lesbians also.... Ah tire

HOW TO KNOW THESE GAY MEN
1 They wear very tight shorts/trousers that reveal the outline of their Maxwell's grin
2They no dey ever get female friends
4 They will sometimes fake-fight you, just to feel your Maxwell or ass....*spits again*

I can't type about this sh*t again.....

Y'all love lying about being wanted by gay men and exaggerating issues.

Lesbians get hit on by hetero men everyday but they don't make noise about it.

So don't feel special if your story really happened.

And you know these things you wrote about identifying gay people how?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by HuntSon(m): 1:20am On Feb 03, 2021
prince2pac:

Rape is very very different from being gay. Go back to school

2 Likes

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by HuntSon(m): 1:21am On Feb 03, 2021
CrazyBen:
Boarding schools aren't also helping matters , honestly

Boarding schools don't make people "gay"

Go back to school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by HuntSon(m): 1:22am On Feb 03, 2021
Twelfthman:
Like I always say on this forum. The day I will come across any expose gay or lesbian person. I am personally gonna get people to beat him or her up mercilessly and hand the iddiot to the police to go eat the 14 years delicious dishes

Shut up! Just say you're jobless and go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by HuntSon(m): 1:24am On Feb 03, 2021
CrazyBen:

So you don't know the meaning of "rape?" Abi you're just naturally slow?
Re: How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) by prince2pac(m): 3:35am On Feb 03, 2021
CrazyBen:
E be like I Sabi you o
you Sabi who

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All / Top 10 Hilarious “nigerian Chat-up Lines” Used By Nigerianguys / I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.