Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Leave Women And Make Money, Be Established First. Dating A Lady And Still... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Women And Make Money, Be Established First. Dating A Lady And Still... (955 Views)

Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. / This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Women And Make Money, Be Established First. Dating A Lady And Still... by Prettyangelng(f): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Leave women and make money, be established first. Dating a lady and still trying to make it will slow you down. They will distract you and still leave you for someone who has made it or is making it.

5 Likes

Re: Leave Women And Make Money, Be Established First. Dating A Lady And Still... by fecoleef123(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
true talk
Re: Leave Women And Make Money, Be Established First. Dating A Lady And Still... by jawalis(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
We know
Re: Leave Women And Make Money, Be Established First. Dating A Lady And Still... by vibbb: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
If you cant stay to encourage and support me when I'm still hustling then you don't deserve to be with me when i arrived.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Women And Make Money, Be Established First. Dating A Lady And Still... by Phelumie300: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
vibbb:
If you cant stay to encourage and support me when I'm still hustling then you don't deserve to be with me when i arrived.

oil dey your head bro..

1 Like

Re: Leave Women And Make Money, Be Established First. Dating A Lady And Still... by LegendBobo: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Leave Women And Make Money, Be Established First. Dating A Lady And Still... by Heroclitus(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2021
vibbb:

You're right 100%

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Suppression Of Sexual Tension Prolongs Life ! / Dem Swear For Me??? / Five Things Women Do When They A Crush On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.