Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit (6374 Views)

I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by JovialJune(f): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ardar:
Read it all and it was worth my time.

This thread is scanty and I wonder why?

Because it is not what them manginas want to see/read.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by blinking001(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
JovialJune:

You sound dumb, of all the things she said, this is all you could come up with cos basic assimilation flew out of your brain.
I dont throw banter with pigs.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by JovialJune(f): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
blinking001:

I dont throw banter cos I'm a pig

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by cayorday89(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
StacyO:
Nigerian men are the most confused set of men on planet earth. Don't get me wrong,there are few good straight ones available.

All this bitter comments you see are from kids in the romance section who go after slaymamas. After getting their accounts drained,they come online to yarn dust.

They go for high class babes who they can't even take care of,neglecting the hardworking ones.

Whenever you see such comment again,just know that the commenter was either gullible,fooled by a smart girl or his account have been totally drained by what he couldn't maintain.

Instead of going for hardworking women with brains,they go for big ass and breasts. Why?
Cause,they aren't even that intelligent to begin with.

I bet you didn't know women gossip less this days,while it is now a form of hobby for able bodied men. cheesy

I don't pity them at all.
They want to taste every skirt they see.

It is well.
It is okay to say what you said but don't generalize, simply put #SomeMen.. That sounds better just as it's some women too
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Uniquisite: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
femi4:
common...used tyres now

How many people can sell new tyres

Is used tyres cheap?

Many sellers of tyres sell used and new tyres
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by KNOWMORE56: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Uniquisite:

TRASH!!!!!!!!!!

RUBBISH!!!!!!

Contribute nau
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:50am On Feb 04, 2021
Tales from Low SMV women,bringing out there hypergamous nature, Using emotion to judge issues instead of facts and they are being validated by SIMPs and supported fellow evening newspaper e.g StacyO,Chii, like Ngoziwrites who used the word grind "na pepper dem dey grind lol"
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by zexy2030(m): 7:19am On Feb 04, 2021
ngoziwrites:
Oh really? Now you are going to shout on the roof tops about how Nigerian Women are useless? Just before then, should I tell you the story of my mum? Helen.

My mum is actually older than my dad with 3 years and she is submissive till the end of forever. She is a nurse while my dad sells tyres, obviously richer than him yet she serves him his food and packs his plate everyday! She pays our fees, buys all the food and she and my dad built our family house together. She pays the bills! She grinds!

Oh really! Now before you make my eyes get teary again with your slang "Nigerian women have nothing to offer", Let me tell you the story of my Aunt in her late 20's. She is the bread winner! She feeds the family, she even married as a virgin! Guess what? She is highly unhappy in her marriage, her hubby cheats like a fish!

Now before you tell me, that's the old generation, let me tell you about my friends: You want to know about the times we have cried because we really want to achieve our dreams so bad? Should I tell you about Upali? My best friend, at the age of 25, she is the one taking care of her family. She pays her siblings school fees. She just renewed their rent at home! Every night she has to listen to her father funny story: "No money"

Okay, now, I am starting to get emotional, this is where I would love to tell you about Aunty Esther, a woman down my street. She is the bread winner of her family! Guess what she does? House maid! And the husband? He sits at home like the boss and she brings him food to eat.

Oh , my mum, once again, mama Ejima! I pray you reap the fruits of your labor. She grinds hard!

Oh please, now I know what you are about to say next "Marriage benefits only women. Women have nothing to offer"

Then I must tell you about the story of my friend; Feyi, recently married and the man lost his job. She doubled her hustle! She stood by him! She made him start a business with her own savings! They are doing okay now.

I know women that grind. I have lived very close to guys. They bring girls to their house everyday; these girls cook, clean and these guys even borrow money from these girls.

Now, you can imagine the huge fist I make when I hear them mocking these girls.

Should I tell you my friend; Gift. At 29, she is hustling and contented with her boyfriend even if he isn't financially stable.

All of the girls I have interacted with; school, service and area. They all grind. Esther my friend just got married while doing her masters abroad.

Bose, who stays on my street hustles really hard despite getting pregnant without a marriage.

Oh please! Should I tell you about Iya Ade in front of my house. What won't this woman sell; Kerosene, Water, Vegetables just to take care of the family.

And my twin sister? She is proudly in love with her boyfriend, she has never sent a dime to her. He is currently out of jobs, she borrowed 7k from me last month just to send to him.

Or Theresa my cousin, 25 years old. She is doing fine with her boyfriend! She brings out the best in him, oh please, don't give me that look, he lives in a self-con with no car or iPhone! She loves him! She supports his business!

I am surrounded by girls that grind! Girls that hustle! Girls with big dreams, even Akudo is about to continue her education abroad.

Olosho? Bone straight? Married men? The craze over iPhone? Take these away from me! I can't relate! (Yeah, If you read this like a scream, I actually screamed)

Me? At 24, I grind! I buy my things. iPhone, bone straight, expensive clothes; I have none of these but I have mind-blowing ideas.

I can't stand small conversations and I believe in submissiveness and loyalty.

So, Where are y'all seeing the crazy girls?

It's raining blue, black here in the girl's world and yet none of y'all is seeing it?

This QUESTION begs for an answer: Where are you all meeting the bad girls that have broken you?

So many girls out these grind! So many women out there are actually the bread winner of their families.

There are definitely bad girls as there are bad boys.

ADVICE: The problem is you, open your eyes.

I am grinding my head out here! I want to double my salary, start my business, take care of my mum, my dad, my siblings and yes, I want to LOVE that special man hard.

You men see a pit, you run into it and then come out to cry!

There are countless good women out there, if you can't point to just one single person then I am forced to ask:

What do you stand for?
What are your values?
What do you look for in a woman?

#MyPenBleeds!
#NgoziWrites
Ngozi, I love you. I'm sending a dm.
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Emarvel(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ngozi, the truth is that you’re right but how were you able to know all these going on around your environs?
This is simply due to the fact that women are noisemakers.
A man can house and feed a jobless woman for years without telling his shadow, but a woman can’t feed a man for a week without everyone that’s close to her being aware.
And it will interest you to know that those women and young ladies you made mentioned in your writeup aren’t the only ladies around you, which simply means that the rest are being taken care of by men.
Don’t blame those who talk ills about women, believe me they have their reasons.

ngoziwrites:

No one is focusing on this part of the story
No one talks about women that provide for the house and so many women out there that do this.

This part of the plot needs to be heard too.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Craig24: 11:28pm On May 22, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

Guy I hate this thing you said you just generalise women. I swear you deserve rehabilitation classes. Lazy thinking? remorseless? Selfish?
If your mother and siblings are like that don't generalise it. Prejudiced opinion is bad.
Bleep you and your red pill.
Many of you guys saying red pill are dingbats and nitwits.
If all the women in your family are those things you highlighted above, then it is fine.
Guy have you gone to markets these days.
Have you seen women trying as much to sell goods not even worth 5k all to feed their husbands and their children and that same woman will still cook and have sex with the husband that same day.
Guy women are trying. If you think it is the cheap girls you get with 5k, indomie and egg then You are in a fool's world.

You must be a fool to think all men are womanizers as you and your forebears.
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by GeneralPula: 11:30pm On May 22, 2021
[s]
ngoziwrites:
Oh really? Now you are going to shout on the roof tops about how Nigerian Women are useless? Just before then, should I tell you the story of my mum? Helen.

My mum is actually older than my dad with 3 years and she is submissive till the end of forever. She is a nurse while my dad sells tyres, obviously richer than him yet she serves him his food and packs his plate everyday! She pays our fees, buys all the food and she and my dad built our family house together. She pays the bills! She grinds!

Oh really! Now before you make my eyes get teary again with your slang "Nigerian women have nothing to offer", Let me tell you the story of my Aunt in her late 20's. She is the bread winner! She feeds the family, she even married as a virgin! Guess what? She is highly unhappy in her marriage, her hubby cheats like a fish!

Now before you tell me, that's the old generation, let me tell you about my friends: You want to know about the times we have cried because we really want to achieve our dreams so bad? Should I tell you about Upali? My best friend, at the age of 25, she is the one taking care of her family. She pays her siblings school fees. She just renewed their rent at home! Every night she has to listen to her father funny story: "No money"

Okay, now, I am starting to get emotional, this is where I would love to tell you about Aunty Esther, a woman down my street. She is the bread winner of her family! Guess what she does? House maid! And the husband? He sits at home like the boss and she brings him food to eat.

Oh , my mum, once again, mama Ejima! I pray you reap the fruits of your labor. She grinds hard!

Oh please, now I know what you are about to say next "Marriage benefits only women. Women have nothing to offer"

Then I must tell you about the story of my friend; Feyi, recently married and the man lost his job. She doubled her hustle! She stood by him! She made him start a business with her own savings! They are doing okay now.

I know women that grind. I have lived very close to guys. They bring girls to their house everyday; these girls cook, clean and these guys even borrow money from these girls.

Should I tell you my friend; Gift. At 29, she is hustling and contented with her boyfriend even if he isn't financially stable.

All of the girls I have interacted with; school, service and area. They all grind. Esther my friend just got married while doing her masters abroad.

Bose, who stays on my street hustles really hard despite getting pregnant without a marriage.

Oh please! Should I tell you about Iya Ade in front of my house. What won't this woman sell; Kerosene, Water, Vegetables just to take care of the family.

And my twin sister? She is proudly in love with her boyfriend, she has never sent a dime to her. He is currently out of jobs, she borrowed 7k from me last month just to send to him.

Or Theresa my cousin, 25 years old. She is doing fine with her boyfriend! She brings out the best in him, oh please, don't give me that look, he lives in a self-con with no car or iPhone! She loves him! She supports his business!

I am surrounded by girls that grind! Girls that hustle! Girls with big dreams, even Akudo is about to continue her education abroad.

Olosho? Bone straight? Married men? The craze over iPhone? Take these away from me! I can't relate! (Yeah, If you read this like a scream, I actually screamed)

Me? At 24, I grind! I buy my things. iPhone, bone straight, expensive clothes; I have none of these but I have mind-blowing ideas.

It's raining blue, black here in the girl's world and yet none of y'all is seeing it?

This QUESTION begs for an answer: Where are you all meeting the bad girls that have broken you?

So many girls out these grind! So many women out there are actually the bread winner of their families.

I am grinding my head out here! I want to double my salary, start my business, take care of my mum, my dad, my siblings and yes, I want to LOVE that special man hard.

There are countless good women out there, if you can't point to just one single person then I am forced to ask:

What do you stand for?
What are your values?

#MyPenBleeds!
#NgoziWrites
[/s]
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:58pm On May 23, 2021
Craig24:

You must be a fool to think all men are womanizers as you and your forebears.
Ill mannered dingbat. Get off my mention
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by ArticleBeast: 4:56pm On May 23, 2021
In most Nigeria homes, women are the ones catering for the family. Majority of us come from homes where our mothers are more of the head of homes that our father. For me most redpillers are either teens, suffering from hate, or cant seem to find love.
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by DMerciful(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2021
Most? Maybe you're staying close to baby mamas mostly
purples25:
I support you Ngozi.

Most men I have seen and heard of are not the major breadwinners in their family. Their wives are always doing a lot more.

Most girls I see are the ones funding themselves and doing for their boyfriends too.

Most kids talk about how their mothers brought them up. Most kids left alone are left by their fathers and not their mothers.

So let's forget this talk about women not doing anything.

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by MJlee31(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2021
ngoziwrites:

What do you stand for?
What are your values?

#MyPenBleeds!
#NgoziWrites
There are millions offood women out there
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by iceybux(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2021
All u said ain’t bad.. but babe trust me u don’t know shit happening out there.. there just few ladies doing this.. if men/guys come to tell u what they have been tru .. u did be amaze
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Craig24: 11:28pm On May 23, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

Ill mannered dingbat. Get off my mention

He who the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She had sex just twice can I still marry her ? Please I need help / Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand / She Asks For Money After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.