Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews (36547 Views)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by MYZOLE: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
smile11s:

Do you know if the guy in the video made it out alive?

I doubt he made it alive...... They will now say he was rushed to hospital but was cjn formed dead in arrival.... Same story everyday....
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by jimyjames(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
SuperBold:

They all behave like their brain hit ground from child birth
how about those that are always quick to insult all igbos are they Igbos too?
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by realstars: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
The Idiots
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by doxijaw: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
gurunlocker:

If you watch the video, you will know who is who.

The first guy that was interviewed, looking so confident he will be bailed is the Fulani.

He is able to speak Yoruba because he has been living there since he was a kid...

Really , can't you see this is a sociatal issue.

There's no difference between Yahoo boys and Fulani, infact yahoo boys are responsible for the Fulani crises and large scale prostitution in Nigeria.

Everybody wants to blow after seeing the accomplishments of yahoo boys.

They need to start making examples of loaded yahoo boys to curb this menace.

1 Like

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Xbee007(m): 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
No remorse whatsoever. The bastard was even asking for forgiveness that he won't do such again. Death penalty, please!
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by olisaEze(m): 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
How do u begin to explain to ur brother that u kidnapped & killed ur nephews? Devil no fit follow u share dis kind blame o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Xbee007(m): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
smile11s:

Do you know if the guy in the video made it out alive?
He is closing his eyes already. Bad sign.
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Originalsly: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hmmm..... both killers showing no remorse.... and expecting to be sent home on bail.... was just a little mistake. Heartless people ... like beasts... and so many commemting here are the same... heartless... sooo much concerned about names and tribes than the murders. They are capable of doing same.
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Cantonese: 12:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
His name sounds Yoruba to me

And so? Very stupid observation.
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by harmony75: 12:27am On Feb 03, 2021
your own nephew �
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by zinizta: 1:15am On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shut up I'm a bona-fide Yoruba man

You are confused then....muhideen is Yoruba which part of the Arabic name sounds Yoruba
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by vioment: 1:54am On Feb 03, 2021
He say what is your name?

The guy tell am

E say eh

E no believe am.

God grace on the lost and affected.

That shuma for back with camo, standard finish.
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by tianshie(m): 2:25am On Feb 03, 2021
They always meant to kill those kids. The evil-beast related to the kids already showed his face to them. They would identify him later to their folks and the police. Sadly, there was no way the kids would have come out of this alive.

My heart breaks for them.
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Ashirioluwa: 2:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Nigerian youths and crime are like husband and wife
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Judolisco(m): 2:54am On Feb 03, 2021
Dis guys still dey fresh... Nigerian police never touch them
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Fahdiga1: 3:24am On Feb 03, 2021
tricksters:

Only a bastard will claim to be Yoruba with only the word bona-fide to show as prove.
Why should I prove myself to you
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by stephanie79548: 5:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Nigerian youths and crime are like husband and wife
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:20am On Feb 03, 2021
So tragic ... the ba.stard Fulani boy was boy not even remorseful ... 1 bullets each.
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by JaffyJoe(m): 5:37am On Feb 03, 2021
SuperBold:

Usman muyideen and Isa Muhammed sound Yoruba to you? You people don't disappoint as usual. Go and ask your mother to tell you your real tribe

Put the insults aside for a minute and be objective, are you trying to say that there are no Yoruba people with full Islamic first and last name out there?
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by ShoeShineGuy: 5:42am On Feb 03, 2021
20 and 21years!.. cry

Man, I honestly shed tears while watching this!!! If you've got kids you truly love and cherish, you'll understand..
cry

Àgùtàn tó bá ajá rìn, dandan ni, á ní lati j’ègbé!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Dong2: 6:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
So says an almajiri from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land

Which Yoruba tribe are you? Fake Yoruba like you
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by gbigbega: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Fulani's dominates Ilorin, kwara state. If you've been there before you will hear Fulani's bearing names like Sola, ade etc. Most of them dont even speak Hausa and have never been to the north.
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:

No, he is Igbo man naa. Igbos too dey like money. Na dem dey do anything for money. The people you mentioned are legit, educated, civil and above all other tribes, I suspect they are above God even.
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by BanAfter20post: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2021
coolt
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by kaliboi94(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Na YORUBA na. Na DEM. Abi na ibo the boys dey speak?
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by kaliboi94(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2021
gbigbega:

Fulani's dominates Ilorin, kwara state. If you've been there before you will hear Fulani's bearing names like Sola, ade etc. Most of them dont even speak Hausa and have never been to the north.
Save that story for another day
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by hmohammed(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2021
kaliboi94:

Save that story for another day

Most of you just talk rubbish. I am from Kwara and my Name is Hafees Mohammed. I am not Fulani. Get your facts right
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Fahdiga1: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Dong2:

Which Yoruba tribe are you? Fake Yoruba like you
You can Say what ever you like. all I know is that I belong to the ruling house in Yoruba land. we make the decisions that you obey
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Eteka1(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2021
juman:
Buhari is the worst president in the history of nigeria.
na Buhari send the boy to kill him nephews?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape / Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief / Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.