Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews (36511 Views)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by BanAfter20post: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2021
cool
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Dong2: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
You can Say what ever you like. all I know is that I belong to the ruling house in Yoruba land. we make the decisions that you obey

Atounriwa niyin. Li lo le ma lo. Shameless people. You don't even have a country. Shame
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by BanAfter20post: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2021
shocked
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by BanAfter20post: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
sadNo
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by drstone1: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
TheExecutioner:
I'm sure there's a religious undertone to this crime because his brother is a Christian.
He kidnapped and murdered his Christian nephews with the help of his Fulani herdsman friend.

Why does this remind me of what MURIC and the likes of Tinubu, Aregbesola and co are doing to their other tribesmen.
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by BanAfter20post: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by BanAfter20post: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
sad

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by BanAfter20post: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
cool
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by BanAfter20post: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
shocked
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by BanAfter20post: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by BanAfter20post: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam / "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect / Kenyan Police Officer Stabbed To Death By His Wife For Arriving Home Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.