Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) (62475 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2021
Not really a big deal.
Two years is even a long time .

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by alizma: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:
This wasn’t achieved in Nigeria

Stop deceiving people

Don’t be Deceived

Low self esteem at it's pick.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by alizma: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2021
fabolouz1:
Not really a big deal.
Two years is even a long time .
Looking at the pics, it is clear that the guy became determine between 2020 and 2021
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Meedon: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I'm just imagining the packs some people in Nigeria have got due to Nigeria hardship. No gym, no selective diet, no exercise just Nigeria it's self ! grin grin grin grin

God no go shame us.

Hunger pack

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Meedon:

Hunger pack

grin grin I swear you wey know all.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by deeva2: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:

Stop deceiving people

Don’t be Deceived

FACTS
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:

Stop deceiving people

Don’t be Deceived

What is the correlation between geographical location and loosing weight? Yes perhaps, the OP might not live in Nigeria, but it is possible to loose weight in Nigeria.

I know you're kidding though.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Meedon: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2021
gaius01:

grin grin I swear you wey know all.

E be things ooo
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Alvin007: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2021
Richy4:
Since I realize say photoshop dey exist, i no dey trust pictures easily nowadays... They fit remove that dude neck, dash am another body just for promo... But if the picture is really authentic , I am supper impressed smiley
If you zoom the picture...and take a closer look at the guy’s stomach...it looks photoshopped. I might be wrong though.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:

Stop deceiving people

Don’t be Deceived

I have seen Nigerians do more than this sir... A patient of mine dropped 20kg to go from an obese woman of 100kg to 80kg sweet looking damsel. She achieved it within 6 months.

A friend recently gave up 25kg of flab by doing insane work-outs to gain a pure muscle physique!
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2021
EBMedia:
A man has taken to Twitter to share a photo of his amazing body transformation, IgbereTV reports.

Based on the time stamps on the photos, Twitter user @15_oneal was weighing 153kg as at January 2019 and had a bloated stomach.

Fast forward to January 2021, he now has a six pack figure and weighs 100kg.

He captioned the photo;

https://twitter.com/15_Oneal/status/1356583506885885952?s=19

I love the 140kg picture pass the other ones. Who six pack help

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:

Stop deceiving people

Don’t be Deceived
It can and I am a practical witness.. I had Michelin tire love handles until I started working my butt off in the gym. Don’t discourage others!

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Inside every fat, overweight or obese individual (male or female) is an attractive and well sculpted physique crying to be revealed or let out...

If only many will seriously cut down on the extra carbs and calories from junk food, and exercise more often. It is really not as hard as most believe.

A lot of us lack discipline!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2021
grin grin grin Increase the volume please

UncleKoboko:

Lol

Are you insinuating that nothing good can come out of this country?

If you continue like this, you will not follow us to heaven o grin
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2021
pyyxxaro:
If you have 6packs and you are not bornagain

Naaa HELL FIRE you go still go grin

When there blow trumpet finish , fire go roast all ur 6packs turn to kpekere shocked
Guy stop discouraging people. Jealousy
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2021
Alvin007:

If you zoom the picture...and take a closer look at the guy’s stomach...it looks photoshopped. I might be wrong though.
You’re hundred percent wrong! Two years is more than enough for someone of that size to get ripped.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2021
pyyxxaro:
If you have 6packs and you are not bornagain

Naaa HELL FIRE you go still go grin

When there blow trumpet finish , fire go roast all ur 6packs turn to kpekere shocked

True... So, what exactly is your point??! That being lazy and fat are excusable??! Abi na fat Hell fire no go melt turn to suya??! grin
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2021
baike:
With six packs. I don't believe it

And heavily built chest. In 12 months. Naaaah
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2021
I never thought I would shed the blubbers on my midsection until I made a determined approach to the gym. In 4 months my abs became visible, never looked back since.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by casppyjay: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I'm just imagining the packs some people in Nigeria have develop due to the country's hardship. No gym, no selective diet, no exercise just Nigeria it's self ! grin grin grin grin

God no go shame us. cheesy cheesy

bros u nor lie come aspandan abi ladipo see even old men body structure all diz worlds strongest men shitt crew need go dia u go fear body lol
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Duru9:
I want to get this packs but vegetable soup and semo no go allow me cry

Nothing wrong with vegetable soup... Matter of fact, it's one of the healthiest soups for anyone staying fit and healthy.

However, that semo might just be a problem... Try substituting with something less calorific, e.g Plantain flour, Potato flour (Poundo Potato).

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I'm just imagining the packs some people in Nigeria have develop due to the country's hardship. No gym, no selective diet, no exercise just Nigeria it's self ! grin grin grin grin

God no go shame us. cheesy cheesy

You sure??! Potbelly full everywhere o! Especially among our law enforcement officers. There is hardly a young lady these days without a potbelly, despite all their efforts to suck them in or even after using waist trainers.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by ultramayor: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2021
Even the head undergo change
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Nielbaba(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
In 2 years shed 53kg. Na another human being comot so.

That's equivalent to an average adult weight
u are right , I was weighting 57kg consistently for 7years while living in Lagos , I always visit my HMO thinking I'm sick cos I'm always feeling tired and sick , I was transfered outta Lagos , I rest well , eat better and exercise , in 15months now I'm weighting 74kg .

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Cinema4d: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2021
sh*t, y'all ain't seeing this creep photoshopped this crap
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2021
BadBradley:
Chemical/biological aid.

Not everyone goes that route...

Disciplining oneself to diet and regularly exercise will produce amazing results in months to years.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Omezif(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2021
he really look better than before.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2021
The godamn thing is very much achievable, it only requires discipline and dedication.
Just that in this part of the world, hunger and poverty will never allow majority yo embark on such journey.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Babymuchendu(f): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2021
am i the only person that love the guy

will u marry me.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by PHijo(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2021
Duru9:
I want to get this packs but vegetable soup and semo no go allow me cry

There are lots of alternatives to semo, alternatives with less calories. Just search YouTube for fufu alternatives.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches / Can A Person In Their Twenties Have Angina? / 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.