Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) (62449 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Athemisia: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2021
pyyxxaro:
If you have 6packs and you are not bornagain

Naaa HELL FIRE you go still go grin

When there blow trumpet finish , fire go roast all ur 6packs turn to kpekere shocked
Hell fire? Shey u don go there before?
You better stop all this your child's fairytale stories.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2021
dfrost:

Which one be 'factory weight' again? The weight na follow come? cheesy grin
I mean follow come
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2021
Grandmeister:

It can and I am a practical witness.. I had Michelin tire love handles until I started working my butt off in the gym. Don’t discourage others!

In two weeks

Please go and sit down
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

I have seen Nigerians do more than this sir... A patient of mine dropped 20kg to go from an obese woman of 100kg to 80kg sweet looking damsel. She achieved it within 6 months.

A friend recently gave up 25kg of flab by doing insane work-outs to gain a pure muscle physique!
The poster said two weeks
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2021
tarantino1:

It will very long period of not hitting the gym for his body to revert to the previous shape and even at that, it will take less time for him to get the after body again due to muscle memory.
He has previous fat memory too.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:

The poster said two weeks

Two weeks?!! I thought it states 2 years there?!! Please, check again.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2021
roteblomen:

What is the correlation between geographical location and loosing weight? Yes perhaps, the OP might not live in Nigeria, but it is possible to loose weight in Nigeria.

I know you're kidding though.
The Type of food we consume in Nigeria will not allow you achieve this in two weeks

From , Rice , to Garri, semo, yam all these are starchy foods ... what else do you want to eat that is proteins in two weeks?
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2021
Nielbaba:
u are right , I was weighting 57kg consistently for 7years while living in Lagos , I always visit my HMO thinking I'm sick cos I'm always feeling tired and sick , I was transfered outta Lagos , I rest well , eat better and exercise , in 15months now I'm weighting 74kg .
jeez! 57 kg? u be pigmy?

wetin be ur height?

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

Two weeks?!! I thought it states 2 years there?!! Please, check again.

My bad
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:

In two weeks

Please go and sit down
The op said 2 years, can’t you read?
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:
This wasn’t achieved in Nigeria
Stop deceiving people
Don’t be Deceived

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
hmmmn

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2021
And so...what is now the gain?
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Goodplace: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2021
Don't talk like an enemy of progress like @savageresponse
pyyxxaro:

When there blow trumpet finish , fire go roast all ur 6packs turn to kpekere shocked
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by StFabulous(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2021
I don't believe it joor!

Although I want to get this six packs, but Egusi soup and fufu plus Guinness stout no go gree me

grin grin grin
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by BadBradley: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

Not everyone goes that route...

Disciplining oneself to diet and regularly exercise will produce amazing results in months to years.
Oga, if that one no be Photoshop, then steroid or some chemical assurance and hard work involve. Dude is naturally fat. and no one develops that kind of abs without some chemical help or steroid. Not with those mass and skin type.

Go look at the first pic again and come back and tell me.

Just hope someone is not trying to market something.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Cousin9999: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Congrats. But he should try to lean out a little more because carrying all that muscle can be nearly as taxing as fat. Get a soccer physique. Lean and strong.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by stchinedu: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I'm just imagining the packs some people in Nigeria have develop due to the country's hardship. No gym, no selective diet, no exercise just Nigeria it's self ! grin grin grin grin

God no go shame us. cheesy cheesy

As in ehn...natural pack cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Cerebellum: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2021
sheDD:
Gym is a nice work- out. Is just that you return bbk to your normal body after you observe a break in your gym routine.

This guyy would weigh150kg+ if he wen bbk to his usually eating. Gym has no permeant result.
I don't think is worth it !! undecided

Jealousy kee u thereeecheesy
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by cappucino925(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by olapeju39759: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
I don't believe it joor!Although I want to get this six packs, but Egusi soup and fufu plus Guinness stout no go gree me
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by lanchy: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Your brain is twisted! How many corrupt politicians or killer herdsmen have you consigned to Hell fire. Nigerians HATE the achievement of others! This man has made a healthy choice and will live longer and happier than any religious zealot wishing Hell fire on people they envy!! Envy is also a sin, and you may be the one to roast!!!
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
pyyxxaro:

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Jimmy231: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by HeavenL(f): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kudos to him, determination ND consistency has always been the answer
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by tamunobello: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
I don't really like six pack, if God want me to have it would have grow naturall ;Dy
EBMedia:
A man has taken to Twitter to share a photo of his amazing body transformation, IgbereTV reports.

Based on the time stamps on the photos, Twitter user @15_oneal was weighing 153kg as at January 2019 and had a bloated stomach.

Fast forward to January 2021, he now has a six pack figure and weighs 100kg.

He captioned the photo;

https://twitter.com/15_Oneal/status/1356583506885885952?s=19
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by zudozz: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
No time wey u go gym transform ur body wey u no go get stretch marks.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by JezusKristi: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
cappucino925:
Time registered: February 02, 2021
And so?
I can not create an account again solely for the purpose of advertisement?
I am legitimately legit abi you didn't see PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
It takes a full year to lose all the weight one spent their life gaining. The second year is to build a new body. I am not surprised. That’s how things go. On average one can lose the weight in eight months and build a new body in three.

Nairalanders once again can’t believe. Na unexposed low lives full this forum. The normal adult weight the world over is 183 lbs, that is a full 83 kgs. If one lets him/herself go here, hitting 115 - 120 kgs is #easymode. That guy is based in Yankee so 150+ was possible based on steady availability of food.

Honestly, I preferred his body at 150 kgs. It had a natural burly guy look. The last picture is too chiseled and Photoshop was also involved for those abdominals.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by casppyjay: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
gaius01:

grin grin grin I dey tell you !
i value my body when I begin grow for abroad because all doz inter house sports, street sports , fight and back flipping competitions build body and stamina that will forever be evident not taking away our kind of organic diets avid fists fight as the Europeans will call bare knuckles.. by default we are rugged hence its even to spot aje butter ooo even me I be aje butter but I rugged to the core..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Swept Away By Flood Buried Near Surulere Canal / Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches / Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.