Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) (62434 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
Thomthom:
And so...what is now the gain?
Lesser risk of diabetes, cardiac arrest, high blood pressure, increased libido and general confident outlook.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by casppyjay: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=MrNipplesLover post=98699958][/quote]how person 6 pack go turn plantain chips? U av a terrible imagination oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
tamunobello:
I don't really like six pack, if God want me to have it would have grow naturall ;Dy
Lies, ever human being has a 6 pack(or 4 or even 8 packs) abs. It is merely covered by layers of fat, once you burn off those fatty layers the packs appear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
casppyjay:
how person 6 pack go turn plantain chips? U av a terrible imagination oooo

No be me talk am naah.... grin grin
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Saucegirl: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
2yrs!
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:
This wasn’t achieved in Nigeria
Stop deceiving people
Don’t be Deceived

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
You make sens die!. Sens no go kee you!.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by chlowi(f): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
the effort is worth it
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lazenby007:
You make sens die!. Sens no go kee you!.

Thanks my nigga

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by ionsman: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Richy4:
Since I realize say photoshop dey exist, i no dey trust pictures easily nowadays... They fit remove that dude neck, dash am another body just for promo... But if the picture is really authentic , I am supper impressed smiley

It’s fake(the one with six packs). He was bursted on the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Prettydamsel122: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
I need to develop nicer figure who is in?

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Drella(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Grandmeister:
I never thought I would shed the blubbers on my midsection until I made a determined approach to the gym. In 4 months my abs became visible, never looked back since.

If you are Nigeria based,can you share diet tips?

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by purples25(f): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Prettydamsel122:

I'm in, still improving on myself.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Drella(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Prettydamsel122:

In what? undecided
Are we going to be developing it together or what? grin
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by MrCEO69(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Does veg soup stop six pack? grin
Duru9:
I want to get this packs but vegetable soup and semo no go allow me cry
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Drella:

Of course I’m in Nigeria. Check my profile picture. I first started by wanting to shed weight and fat
1. Cut down on carbs and increased my protein intake.
2. Started eating more fruits and veggies
3. Was working out 6 days a week( weight lifting and cardio is a must)
4. Stopped eating later than 6-6:30pm
5. No no to meat pies, starchy foods, soda and other soft drinks.
6. Started going to bed early so I can enough sleep and wake up on time for another morning workout session.

I did all these nonstop for weeks and I started seeing results...then I continued for months and going to 4 years now. Though I no longer worry about losing weight. I’m into bodybuilding now so it’s healthy weight gain of mainly muscles instead of fat.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by dfrost: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
billyG:

I mean follow come

I know jare. cheesy grin
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by austinelex: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
zieraw2005:
Well, he must be rich to be doing this. What time does he have to go to work? Gym gym gym
my brother you no talk lie
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
No pain no gain
Insanity
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by deebrain(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Congrats man
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Drella(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Grandmeister:

Of course I’m in Nigeria. Check my profile picture. I first started by wanting to shed weight and fat
1. Cut down on carbs and increased my protein intake.
2. Started eating more fruits and veggies
3. Was working out 6 days a week( weight lifting and cardio is a must)
4. Stopped eating later than 6-6:30pm
5. No no to meat pies, starchy foods, soda and other soft drinks.
6. Started going to bed early so I can enough sleep and wake up on time for another morning workout session.

I did all these nonstop for weeks and I started seeing results...then I continued for months and going to 4 years now. Though I no longer worry about losing weight. I’m into bodybuilding now so it’s healthy weight gain of mainly muscles instead of fat.

Thanks for the apt response!

But for the protein thingy,I don't know if it's just me but I feel we don't have enough protein around in Nigeria.
Apart from Eggs,Meat,Fish....what else?Even our milk that is supposed to be protein is largely made up of fat and sugar with only minimal gram of protein per serving.
In US,bodybuilders are advised to drink 4 liters of milk per day.In Nigeria,If you try that with our peak milk,lunar milk etc...sorry will be the case grin

Thanks so much for the tips.I will implement them.

And there is almost no way I can tell from your picture that you are in Nigeria or not.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by paul100(m): 12:08am On Feb 04, 2021
pacespot:

You can gym for the rest of your life, gym should not be stopped, it can be reduced once you attain a certain level of weight. You wake up in the morning and you have a quick 150 pushups, that is enough to keep your body in shape for the day
But pushup/press up do not work on the biceps and leg muscles.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2021
paul100:

But pushup/press up do not work on the biceps and leg muscles.

Pull-up does
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by paul100(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2021
pacespot:

Pull-up does
Yeah,that true.
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Grandmeister:

Lesser risk of diabetes, cardiac arrest, high blood pressure, increased libido and general confident outlook.
OK oooo
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2021
Fake or not, if I had this kind of discipline... embarassed
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by AlphaSoul: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
EBMedia:
A man has taken to Twitter to share a photo of his amazing body transformation, IgbereTV reports.

Based on the time stamps on the photos, Twitter user @15_oneal was weighing 153kg as at January 2019 and had a bloated stomach.

Fast forward to January 2021, he now has a six pack figure and weighs 100kg.

He captioned the photo;

https://twitter.com/15_Oneal/status/1356583506885885952?s=19
/
Ripped muscles in 2 years! Truly huge! grin
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Joelobioha(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Drella:

custard oats veggies fruits beans eggs...dem choke
Re: Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) by Drella(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Joelobioha:
custard oats veggies fruits beans eggs...dem choke

Custard??
Na hunger go kill person grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly / Teenage Girl Swept Away By Flood Buried Near Surulere Canal / Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.