Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching (19952 Views)

31 States Owe CBN N340bn Bailout Funds / Presidential Panel To Recover $7bn Bailout Funds From Banks / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nwodosis(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2021
I also need a bailout to start a business
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by BaddieKay(f): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2021
grin
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by VEXT: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Another cow
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Poultry owners too
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by cunley(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2021
From the man who cant call for a worship in any mosque if there is any fulani around.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Lol nonsense these northern buffoons are just going to keep going backwards in life no need to stress all their antics will pay in backwardness I’m certain of it after all the region is already useless if not for food what do we need these thirsty people for
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Omezif(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2021
See these nincompoops fooling themself.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2021
As stupid and fake as hisbah. N0n of them represents islam
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2021
Akintola is mad indeed
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by jonnypie(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2021
Just look at his smelling mouth...
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2021
Akintola is not well
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2021
MUMURIC
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by TreaSuretunde: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2021
we needs to test this man, covid 21
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by molbic(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Akintola is not well
To brush this man they hungry me

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by iwaeda: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2021
ijustdey:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/02/herdersfarmers-crisis-fg-must-bail-out.html?m=1

One of the persons killed at Igangan was Alhaji Dr. Abdul-Fatai Aborode, what did Akinola said to it?

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by wellmax(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2021
This MURIC mad man just like to cause trouble.

Who made him a professor sef.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Ajeyo(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2021
If you borrow Fulani money to rear his cow,you mist borrow me too money to improve my snail farm,my snails are rolling out of their pens too.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by AfonjaMuslim: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2021
How much is AK47 that they carry about?

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Glycosunde: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2021
When you bear mumuric and always live up to your name. Is cattle rearing a national business if yes how much does the FG makes on a yearly basis from it. They are the only business enterprise in Nigeria that does not pay tax yet they still more. Nonsense Ingredients and parasites
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by wink2015(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Some of these herdsmen came from Niger, Mali and Chad.

The immigration is supposed to question their stay in Nigeria let alone demanding for public funds to be made available to them.

They have not even been prosecuted for their crimes.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by freeDR(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2021
These commenters failed to read the article.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Wiljemz777(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Some people are just stupid without remedy. How can someone claiming to be a proffersor uttering this kind of rubbish!?

Tueh!
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by thatigboman: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2021
Shormiey:
Buy land for which state....abeg let them go back to their state of origin....Bleep em cows, I don't even eat it on a normal day if not for owanbe parties....when chicken and fish dey..

This man is mad man....a correct one at that undecided
fulanis are not nigerians, which state of origin?
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2021
Sometimes, I wonder how many murics we have in the SW, the answer depresses me

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by ShaqFu: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2021
Nonsense like this statement is what any sane mind shouldn't read.

I bet in the mind of that religious bigot Isaak Akintola farmers were given land to farm, right?

Whoever wants to rear cattle should look for land to buy and not wait for the FG to come to their rescue.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by SKYHIGHfx: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2021
You will not find that useless manna for here
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by frankmoney(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2021
Is ranching not a private business ? This Fulani people are crazy
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by sojfarm: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2021
I hope this mad dog still have relatives to save him from brain disease before it is too late
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by majamajic(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2021
But these are personal businesses

Besides most of them are not Nigerians
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Lilgabby(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2021
See tactics....
Give them money....
You go hear 1billion or 10billions funds whatever.
Another cashout....
I tell you... For this yahoo business ehn..
Maka nor talk ���
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Shormiey(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2021
thatigboman:
fulanis are not nigerians, which state of origin?

They should go to North...they are well accepted there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dismisses Nwajiuba's Suit Against Atiku, Tinubu / Pro-saraki Senators Insist PDP Now Majority In Senate, To Call For Head Count / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks At Ijaw Elders Forum(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.