Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching (19962 Views)

31 States Owe CBN N340bn Bailout Funds / Presidential Panel To Recover $7bn Bailout Funds From Banks / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by udoka2013: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Zaggafrank:

are pig farmers not being considered? Someone in my village just got ₦4.5m to expand his from NIRSAL MFB. So, this position of MURIC is reasonable, logical and practicable
The same way your village man used in getting help from NIRSAL MFB, a cow owner could equally get help through the same process, even bigger than the amount you mentioned here.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by one4GOD(f): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
ijustdey:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/02/herdersfarmers-crisis-fg-must-bail-out.html?m=1
always seeking relevance where there is none. One would have expected him to comment over the video showing sardine-packed nigerians in Saudi Arabia, but no, maybe he ddnt see it. Hope he will advocate govt to grant bailout to trader to obtain shops and wares for their business. religious bigot!

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Clemmydam(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Muric never disappoint

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by RALPHOW(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
This drunkard again!!
Honestly we need to question the University that make this man a Professor!!!!!
May be it's honorary!!!
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by tsdarkside(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
thats a crazy idea....only thing that fg can do is subsidies you like in europe but surely not buy land for you....
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Olatomiwami(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mumuric is an Omoale, Yoruba adage says" Ile to ntoro, Omo ale ibe oti dagba ni".
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nato008:
to slap this dude the hungry me...
crush his skull under a mortar more like
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by youngakodex: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
MURIC CAN DONATE HIS FAMILY LAND FOR HERDERS STUPID MAN SO FAR
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by lotkyes200: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Good and welcome idea but first Govt must give bail out to every business man to build shop or warehouse.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
One man sits in his room, calls one reporter and makes a stupid statement. The next thing, MUMURic says ......I'm appealing to FG to also consider Goat farmers they also need land for grazing because I Know the present FG await statements from muric before taking a decision despite public outcry against such statements. Soon, the disbursement of money to Foreigners in the name of herdsmen will begin. Ataya
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by yankison(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
I don't know why the admin is always pushing this stupid bigot News to the front page .. we don't need it ..
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Zakarara(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Will they also give bailout for poultry farmers or any other farmer to buy land too?
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by olawonder(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Its a good idea; however any land given to ranch the cattle should be leased to them, not to be sold! DO NOT SELL SOUTHEAST LANDS TO THE FULANIS O!
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Muric just exposed itself. The parts of Oyo where this mayhem has hit the hardest are areas that have had Islam for centuries... so what about innocent Muslim Oyo farmers? MURIC my foot...

fake proNorth organization. Are fulanis more Muslim than their Oyo counterparts? Or the Malian traders that initially brought Islam to Yorubaland ?

Abeg, fake Islam=MURIC. Ethnic chauvinists.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by emmydee(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Buy land from who? We will not sell our lands to the Fulani people whether herdsmen or not. Let them go to the North and buy the land.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Akanbiedu(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Angelfrost:
Okay... I have no issue with that.

But first, what about bailouts to small business owners, all graduates still unemployed, homeless people across the nation, retirees in every state, etc?!!!

Let's bailout all poor and honest hustling Nigerians, since Nigeria has become so ridiculously wealthy that they now have so much money to throw around on dumb things.

This MURIC individual is an embarrassing and bloody nuisance!

FG has been doing this like forever, MURIC is right on this call.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Akanbiedu(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
If we don't want to be sentimental, this is a practical suggestion. Let the herders buy land like every other person and this is an area the FG can assist. Afterall the FG has been bailing, granting and lending money to many other industries. It is unlikely that herders get such.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Haleey39: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nonsense
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Igbochief001:
What about beer sellers ? ...what about rice importers ? ...

Yorubas need to look inward....recent events has shown where the loyalty of yoruba Muslims are ...and trust me it's not in the interest of Yorubas
Islam doesn't condole tribalism of any form. Why Yoruba Muslims will never engage themselves in all these tribalism is because:

The Prophet reaffirmed this teaching - with noticeable aggression - in the following Hadith:

"O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no favour of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin, nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?"

-Musnad Aḥmad 22978

In the Quran Allah say:

"And among His wonders is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the diversity of your tongues and colors. For in this, behold, there are messages indeed for all who are possessed of innate knowledge!"

-Quran 30, 22

Furthermore, Allah say in the holy Quran:

"Oh men! Behold, We have created you all out of a male and a female, and have made you into nations and tribes, so that you might come to know one another. Verily, the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is the one who is most deeply conscious of Him. Behold, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware"

-(Quran 49:13)

The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ reaffirmed this in another Hadith, declaring:

"Verily, Allah has removed from you the pride of the time of ignorance with its boasting of ancestors. Verily, one is only a righteous believer or a miserable sinner. All of the people are the children of Adam, and Adam was created from dust."

-Sunan al-Tirmidhī 3955

Another reason which Yoruba Muslims won't collaborate in fighting fulani is by adhering to what Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) said:

"Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman. nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not ary of the enemy's flock. save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone"

Reasonable people have to be very careful with how bigots cause chaos in the name of tribe or religion and it is obvious the recent attack on Fulani is based on ethno-religious attributes. Criminals have to be treated as criminals while innocent people have the right to exercise their rights but the attackers only want evict and attack all Fulani including the innocent armless ones. Considering the quoted Hadith by the Prophet of Islam and what Quran say I don't think Yoruba Muslims will take part in that cause.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Emmasnoop(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
The money when the northermers generate abi the one from the south,make Una wise oh.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by olmoRoc: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
That's what the banks are there for, you thieves. The real herders are usually very rich, so I don't understand why they'd need bailout funds.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Lanre0: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Good talk from a reasonable organisation. Hope governors who enjoy # 750 million monthly will cooperate as well
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
I know that someday me and this man go jam inside a closed space. God help him.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by spacechuks(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Is this cow business a government venture or a private business?

Federal government should as well give money to Fisher men in the south to ramp up their activities.

Useless Mumu Muric
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nato008(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:
crush his skull under a mortar more like
jeez...u are the sweet kind of evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo / Rivers On Knife’s Edge As INEC Resumes Collation Of Guber Poll Results / HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.