Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching (19950 Views)

31 States Owe CBN N340bn Bailout Funds / Presidential Panel To Recover $7bn Bailout Funds From Banks / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Coinbased: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
They should take a factory job and raise money themselves which useless bailout
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by 00FFT00(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
ijustdey:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/02/herdersfarmers-crisis-fg-must-bail-out.html?m=1

If the federal government ever pays a cent to these fulani murderers, every able-bodied citizen of Nigeria must pick up arms against the state. Enough is enough!.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by basadenet: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
This muric guy is the omo ale of Yoruba.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Osaze007: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
cocolacec:

The man doesnt speak for Yoruba muslims.Muslims only see him on media,have you ever seen his members. Before.It is a one man show.
Did he speak for Yoruba muslims killed by the fulanis?No
Did he request the fulanis pay the victims blood money as spelt out in Islam?No

But when he attacks yoruba Christain governors Muslims don’t come for him
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nato008:

jeez...u are the sweet kind of evil

grin grin grin grin
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by mankan2k7(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Those who rear dog for business should be consider too
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Emyogalanya: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
ijustdey:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/02/herdersfarmers-crisis-fg-must-bail-out.html?m=1
Let this man stand for election as governor in his state when he win he can now carry out all these things he said
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by goshee: 1:53am On Feb 04, 2021
Why are the Yorubas not supporting Buhari again, is it that they just noticed what we the igbos have known since 2014 about Buhari? Where is their sophistication?

I am not surprised though,,, what Ojukwu saw as far back as 1966 and fought for is what our sophisticated brothers see in 2021,,,

We warned them but instead they called us wailers ,, now who is actually wailing?

As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

#NnamdiKanu, 6th Feb. 2014
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Osaze007: 2:55am On Feb 04, 2021
goshee:
Why are the Yorubas not supporting Buhari again, is it that they just noticed what we the igbos have known since 2014 about Buhari? Where is their sophistication?

I am not surprised though,,, what Ojukwu saw as far back as 1966 and fought for is what our sophisticated brothers see in 2021,,,

We warned them but instead they called us wailers ,, now who is actually wailing?

As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

#NnamdiKanu, 6th Feb. 2014

No what Awolowo saw in 1951 is what igbos later saw Nigeria didn’t start during civil war
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by joasman007(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2021
"lai lai" i see what you did there����
princemillla:
Muric will never disappoint you lai lai.

Hahahahahahqha
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by cugardmalino: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2021
ijustdey:

So Fulani want make FG give them money to by land for ranching, what a shame!!! If they do them must give me money to buy house for lekki. This people just think Nigeria money is their birth right. Anyway make I go hustle, chop better abacha and fish.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Leo588(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Just give them money to buy ammunitions and not this silly excuse.

This man has never been helpful to Nigeria. He didn't condemned the act of killings and crimes by the imported fulanis but this... Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hundreds Throng Enugu Airport To Pay Respect To Chukwumerije. Picture. / Pro-saraki Senators Insist PDP Now Majority In Senate, To Call For Head Count / Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.