Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching (19933 Views)

31 States Owe CBN N340bn Bailout Funds / Presidential Panel To Recover $7bn Bailout Funds From Banks / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2021
Fool
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by wink2015(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:
Why must the government give free funds to owners of cows they sell to others for profit?

Whoever keeps the profit after each cattle sale should be responsible for buying the land he needs to rear his cattle on, not the government that earns nothing from cattle sales.

Why is MURIC even concerned about this? Its an ethnic issue and not religious. Of course, this ishaq weirdo always likes to create a religious issue out of everything. I wonder how people live with someone like him. Only one weirdo calling himself an association.

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL.

WHOEVER KEEP THE PROFIT FROM THE SALES OF THE COWS SHOULD REMIT THE PROFIT !

True talk indeed !

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by pickatyouu: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2021
This people think say na only dem dey this country sha.

How many people dem don give bail out funds too. All of a sudden cows don turn state of emergency
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by MsAllison(f): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Yoruba Muslims?
the bane of Yoruba nation.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by hammerDK: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2021
FEAR YORUBA MUSLIMS.

MURIC KEEP QUIET FOR FULANI TO TAKE OVER YORUBA LAND, RAPE AND KILL AS MANY AS THEY LIKE.

MAKE UNA HELP ME ASK MURIC WHETHER E GET ANY MONEY DEM GIVE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO HOLD AND USE?
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Athemisia: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2021
ENGINEERG:
RELIGION DONT MAKE PEOPLE THINK SOMETIMES.

INSTEAD OF US ALL ,TO ENJOY THIS WORLD WE ARE , WE SEE AND FEEL, WE USE RELIGION THAT IS FOR HEAVEN , WHICH IS NOT SURE , TO SPOIL
The only sensible comment so far....
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by sterlingD(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2021
Like really is this what Nigeria has come to?
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Vistra40: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2021
Nonsense and muric!
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by walexbiz(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2021
when I read the headline of this article I felt disgusted but something in me told me to read the body of the article which I did and for the second time this man made sense with what he wrote. please don't let us be sensational about the topic, I too felt agitated by the way and manner in which some criminally minded herders have be conducting their affair in the south but looking at what he wrote I felt he was logical in his response to the herders/farmers crisis.

The only missing point I felt is that families of the victims of the killer herders should be compensated for the loss of a loved one and also security agencies should be tasked to live up to their responsibility. These agencies cannot be drawing allocation from the federal purse and also still be found wanting in their core responsibility. I know the NSCDC have a agro rangers which was set up to subvert the rising wave of the killing and abduction and government should be querying the head of these agencies. The governors have become helpless thus creating a vacuum which is giving room to the likes of Sunday Igboho to become state actors in these national issue.

The federal Government must live up to its responsibility by checkmating the excesses of the killer herders so that it doesn't degenerate into a full scale civil war. The president must do all within its power to make sure crime perpetrators are arrested and prosecuted without any form of impartiality so as to calm fraying nerves.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2021
Muric caught btw the devil, deep blue sea and hell.

Yoruba their parents, fulani their masters and their land. For the first time I can see muric given excellent suggestions.

The federal government should give them bailout, I support.

The question is, wen they buy land for ranches, hope they'll be able to live in peace with their peaceful nebors
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Angelfrost(m): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Okay... I have no issue with that.

But first, what about bailouts to small business owners, all graduates still unemployed, homeless people across the nation, retirees in every state, etc?!!!

Let's bailout all poor and honest hustling Nigerians, since Nigeria has become so ridiculously wealthy that they now have so much money to throw around on dumb things.

This MURIC individual is an embarrassing and bloody nuisance!
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2021
ijustdey:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/02/herdersfarmers-crisis-fg-must-bail-out.html?m=1
even the pic OP put here shows clearly that the man is telling us all that he is bonkers. Hisbah can detroy other pple's bizniz up north, but FG should give taxpayers money to herders to set ranches, same herders who i'm sure dont even understand the meaning of taxes. Shiiooor!
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by bejeria101(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Mumuric on the beat.

Na your father land abi?

Oponu oniranu
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Mrpojj(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Positiveminds(m): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2021
ijustdey:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/02/herdersfarmers-crisis-fg-must-bail-out.html?m=1

There is good sense in what MURIC recommended. I support this.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Itulah(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2021
Professor of cow...mumu statement from a mumu yoruba idiot.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by LordOfTheGame: 10:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Muric is a one-man terrorists organisation and must be crushed by all means. He want to set the country on fire.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by tamdun: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2021
Igbochief001:
What about beer sellers ? ...what about rice importers ? ...

Yorubas need to look inward....recent events has shown where the loyalty of yoruba Muslims are ...and trust me it's not in the interest of Yorubas
So muric(just one man) will speak for all Muslim in South west, aside from that nuisance called akintola, show me any Muslim in West that is supporting fulani people, let's don't be hypocrites, just like akintola the Christians also have fani kayode, we don't take these fools serious
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Elogy(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2021
But FG cannot give bailout to legitimate igbo's doing business in the north. It is well oh
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Zaggafrank: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2021
udoka2013:
Pig farmers should be considered too.
are pig farmers not being considered? Someone in my village just got ₦4.5m to expand his from NIRSAL MFB. So, this position of MURIC is reasonable, logical and practicable
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by tnerro1(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2021
The south should not agree to sell land for the Fulanis, they have big land in the north. Let them go to the North and collect free and massive land from the governors without paying anything and do their ranching there.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Bo1982: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2021
Go and make use of the available lands in Borno State.........
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by nyiamfrank: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2021
All the land in Nigeria belongs to Fulani herdsmen, so why need money to buy land?
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by rolams(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2021
This people are very funny?
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Sirdan247(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2021
And this people think they own Nigeria. Always speaking thrash. Cattle rearing is it a government own business or private business. Idiotic and cancerous being in human form
ijustdey:

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by hush15: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Vicyace: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2021
Do these guys pay taxes?
They destroy businesses that pay taxes and expect to be pampered with proceeds from businesses that pay taxes.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by AwkaFinest: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2021
Wonderful...

So the cows they herd they gift them to people for free?
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by obailala(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Lol... This MURIC guy seems to be under a very strong spell. How does a person repeatedly say only stupid things?
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by BlackBaron: 11:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Surprised at the furore over the statement made. For the sake of peace, a stop-gap measure is highly needed.

The northerners should move back to their states or countries and should embrace ranching. Of course, will require capital investment but should be taken up by respective state governments. Its only a loan.

Livestock is an industry and shouldn't mean we want others to lose their means of livelihoods.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Arthurnna: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2021
And you call your self a Professor.. see as em keep mouth like fowl nyash..

ijustdey:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: We Didn’t Throw Open Race For PDP Presidential Ticket - Ortom / APC: An Ally Of Corruption / Ekwueme May Be Homeless Next Rainy Season –UK Erosion Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.