Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen (41093 Views)

Yoruba Nation: What Buhari Told Me About Sunday Igboho -ooni / Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video / Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by spy24(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
This guy don over shadow mc oluomo

This guy may be used as a pawn for 2023 Election
Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Ritchiee: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Richie555: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
fire burn all enemies of yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by mrblessed(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Continue persecuting innocent and harmless civilians. Well-meaning Nigerians are watching...

And Yorubas should continue supporting lawlessness... We dey Nigeria together... Let's see how the movie ends...

God knows I will never support injustice. God knows I will never support anyone or group persecuting minorities.

God knows I will never fold my hands and watch idiots destroy or divide Nigeria.

Before any idiots divide Nigeria, they must first kill me...
Before any idiots burn down Nigeria, they must first kill me.

I am ready to fight anyone who wages war against Nigeria. I am ready to sacrifice my life for Nigeria..

Long live Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria.
Incredible! See the power of N30,000. I think people like you deserve an upward review of your monthly pittance, to enable you do your work effectively. Imagine if you're paid N50,000 or N60,000, you would have physically confronted Mr. Igboho and stop him from issuing eviction notice -- the type Arewa men issued to Igbo people -- to your Fulani masters.

8 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by itu404(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
ShackWes:
Ooni received dollars from Buhari

that's like getting paid for the lives lost

thunder faya Ooni, Tinubu,Osinbajo, Makinde and all other leaders who have failed to speak up
Who u be ... never reach 4months just kom here to insult people; if you have no meaningful contribution, don't come here to showcase your gutter upbringing.

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by diplomat058(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Emaa wo didirin Fulani yi

You need the handkies more for your generation's tears.
helinues:

You need some handkerchief?

It's for free oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by InvertedHammer: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
/
This is why one should never bat an eyelid when Nigerians are crying. The politicians know it and that's why they talk and act any how. They know that Nigerians will persecute anyone who dares to save them. See how they are tackling Sunday who is bold to say enough is enough. Our brothers don't believe in any saviour of any form if it is not white Jesus. They despise anyone that looks like them.

/

14 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by delishpot: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
When the govt pretends like it doesnt see the surffering of the masses, the masses will over time lose trust in the govt; bypass the govt and fight for tbeir survival.

If the govt wanted to save the lives and properties of people, it would have moved its arse long before now.
You can't suddenly realise there is unrest and anarchy only when victims fight back. Where were you with your mighty powers when fly was eating the wound?

I am saddened at the way nigeria is heading. But I blame the leaders.

6 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Formularcr7:
Fools will always support lawlessness.

Greater fools keep quiet in the face of injustice meted upon innocent and unarmed citizens. They keep quiet when the culprits are from particular ethnic extraction.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by amdoyin82(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Odua1stson:
Any yoruba siding those bastard fulani herdsmen will never know peace, he/she will die miserably.

ASE.

5 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Showruleworld: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sunday is a stupid man .......no body can fight for Yoruba....Sunday is aslo looking for more money......

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Martinola(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
The Yoruba's are the weakest tribe in Nigeria.
Imagine the Ooni groveling at Buhari's feet while Fulani's are wrecking havoc on his people in his own land.
Disgraceful

5 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by PortableToDynam(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wahala dey smell everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Nightalan: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Lol... Igboku or igboho listen!!

You are a bloody coward!!

You attacked an armless Seriki who is living among your people in ibadan.

According to information getting to me... A real criminal like you iskilu wakili is there in the bush inviting you for a play....

Over hyped coward... Who is busy look for armless innocent people to attack!!

You ran to Ogun just to attack a soft target...

Killing innocent mother and her child and burning down their settlement.

Forming warrior!! Bloody spineless coward!!
Lol, I'm sure you don't believe that rubbish that the fulani seriki in Ibarapa was armless? Oh, you want to start propagating nonsense with the attached picture, should we also start flooding the internet with various pictures of farmers and children that have been murdered by the herdsmen, were those ones not "armless" too, you guys really can't take what you dish out. To hell with you. Just shut up if you have nothing reasonable and practical to say.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by kenic(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Continue persecuting innocent and harmless civilians. Well-meaning Nigerians are watching...

And Yorubas should continue supporting lawlessness... We dey Nigeria together... Let's see how the movie ends...

God knows I will never support injustice. God knows I will never support anyone or group persecuting minorities.

God knows I will never fold my hands and watch idiots destroy or divide Nigeria.

I am ready to fight anyone who wages war against Nigeria. I am ready to sacrifice my life for Nigeria..

Long live Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria.

Keyboard warrior will you keep quiet...online miscreant.

8 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by adexpa(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
The big problem in this planet is the fear of death/loss of big ptositions. People do not say things the way they are, people do not attack things the way it is to be done just because of who they are and what they aspire to be.
I never support Sunday on how he is going about the whole thing but when the people that are expected to do it are not taking it up we should expect nuisance to arise and take charge.
What is the outcome of oni's visit since, we never see any new approach towards curbing the menace of killing and kidnapping in south west.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Am a graduate of government and public administration, I really need a job, someone help me please.... Location is portharcourt.
Thanks in advance
Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by addexx: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Long live Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria.

Empty words every where. What have you done to fight criminality and corruption? What are your works? Let's see. Or you are just another keyboard warrior on singlet and shorts typing on a sofa and picking his nose.

8 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Ritchiee: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Lol... Igboku or igbohu listen!!

According to information getting to me... A real criminal like you iskilu wakili is there in the bush inviting you for a play....

lol
All your generations cannot fight the war he has fought,internet Rambo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by wink2015(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Popular Yoruba rights activist, Sunday Adeyemo, well known as Sunday Igboho, has said the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, disappointed the Yoruba people when he visited the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), of recent over the herdsmen crisis rocking the South-West region.

The activist stated this on Wednesday morning at a virtual ‘Townhall With Yoruba In Diaspora’ monitored by The PUNCH.

According to him, the monarch failed to convey the pains and displeasure of the Yoruba people to the President during the visit.

The PUNCH had reported that Igboho issued a seven-day quit notice to herdsmen accused of sundry crimes in the Ibarapa area of Oyo State and enforced same.

Oba Ogunwusi after meeting the President, however, urged Igboho not to take laws into his hands.

The monarch had said though Igboho has done well to speak for the downtrodden, it was time he allowed the constituted authorities including the Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, to take charge and handle the security challenges in the state.

But the activist said some politicians were behind Ooni’s latest move, adding that the monarch disappointed the Yoruba people by not speaking against the killer herdsmen in the region when he met with the President.

Igboho said, “The monarchs are now afraid but we must keep praying for them to be united with one voice. They should not be afraid of arrest at their age. Some of them don’t even grant audience at their palaces any longer. So, everything is now in God’s hands.

“When Ooni met with Buhari over the herdsmen issue, Ooni should have told Buhari the truth but he did not. When Ooni returned, he started tackling me to leave the remaining task to the government to finish. You can imagine that kind of talk?

“Alaafin of Oyo has asked me to meet him over the matter. Alaafin should have been the one invited to meet Buhari but since the Ooni was invited, he should be bold to tell the President the whole truth and make the demands of the Yoruba people known to the President.”

“The Ooni disappointed himself. Some politicians are behind Ooni’s latest move. He invited me to his palace but I refused to go. I would have gone if he had represented us well but he did not. I won’t honour any monarch who does not cooperate with me. Enough is enough, the Fulani have done enough,” the activist submitted in the teleconference monitored by The PUNCH.

https://punchng.com/ooni-failed-yoruba-by-not-telling-buhari-truth-about-killer-herdsmen-sunday-igboho/#Echobox=1612336727

Carrot and Stick diplomacy.
Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by brunobaba(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Harmless Seriki you saidShame on you

5 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Nigerialagos: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Ishuru dan iska

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by samwheel(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Odua1stson:
Any yoruba siding those bastard fulani herdsmen will never know peace, he/she will die miserably.

Amen. Sabotuers too much amongst yorubas, don't know y

6 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by greggng: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Long live Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria.

Why is it so difficult for nice things to be practiced in nigeria ? Do animals roam about the town's in civilised world? Will caging the animals in particular spots and feeding them a crime? Only a sane person will be happy to wake up and find all his farm destroyed by cows. Where someone's right ends , that is where another person's right starts. We should solve the root cause of the problem and every other thing will take place. The igbos are everywhere doing their businesses. They rent shops , pay rent ....they support the development of the community where they reside ...The gov't should tackle this problem ones and for all. The world will not end if this cow's are caged and people's farm are saved . The people have the right to protect themselves if nothing is being done by gov't....we shouldn't be pampering this problem

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
He is right.... The Ooni failed woefully and further sold his race into slavery

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Maliqcious: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
People shouting lawlessness like they know what law is all about. If army can kill unarmed protesters and deny it. If Fulani herdmen can kill, thief and destroy life and properties and the government have not take drastic measures. I think anybody talking about law here is bastard just as the deadbeat president. Self defense is a must in this country anything can kill a man in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by clemzo101(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
ForwardEver0000:
Hello good day nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.
you are just a pretty thief that deserves jungle justice. Nonesense

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
justosee:

Now that you are planning to die, know that president Buhari has increased the price of casket in the market with his policies. in case you want to be buried with a mat, the price has also increased.

Lols. Mad dey your head bros grin

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by naheem8307(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=Fahdiga1 post=98695925]I don't know how I will describe this people. I haven't seen a tribe so divided and double mouthed like this people. [/quote

You must be a fool... Yorubas fight their course with diplomacy and not by violence act...
Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by malele(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
limeta:

Easy task
Come edo state i wll help you very fast to your 72 virgins

I love ur kind of girl , ride or die.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Eben5152(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Very good question.
LibertyRep:

Shouldn't you be in Sambisa right now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Louis Edet: Nigerian 1st Inspector General Of Police / Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east / Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.