Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen (41092 Views)

Yoruba Nation: What Buhari Told Me About Sunday Igboho -ooni / Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video / Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Dcoy: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Moferere:
SUNDAY IGBOHO!!!

Be careful, we won't allow you to drag the Ooni
Do your worst

6 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by naheem8307(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=Nigerialagos post=98700461]

Ishuru dan iska

Allegation on the killing is false and baseless... get your facts right... You guys should stop hitting the already tensed situation
Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by KingAlayinde(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Odua1stson:
Any yoruba siding those bastard fulani herdsmen will never know peace, he/she will die miserably.

baba ijebu elepe small small nab
Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Dchampion65: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
When you give reference to an illiterate man, it will only make him more stupid.

Ooni called you privately you are boasting you snubbed him. You to Ooni.

I don't see any comment from Ooni that justifies the attack.

The fact still remains the governor, as said by Ooni is still the 'constituted' chief security officer.
Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by mastertek: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Those big names are our problem, they don't care about their subject or their trybe. They are all very useless.

All the Yoruba leaders, politicians, Obas, including Gani Adams, they are all useless and coward, they can't defend or protect their trybemen.

They very selfish and greedy, they only care about themselves and their families.

How can you call yourself a leader and your people are crying for help for so many years about insecurities, killing & kidnapped, you turn deaf hear because you don't want to offend your Fulani government, all because of your own personal gained, and you want me to respect you or want me to see you as a leader.

If God can put me in power, all those Yoruba leaders will be exterminated, because they useless and traitor that sold a whole trybe for political power and position.

May thunder fire all of them.

Vickym1:
This guy is attacking the big names in yoruba land... I hope they will spare him with the way things are going

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Skepticus: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
juniorstar:
he just misyarn by saying. Ibadan monarch should have been called instead of ife monarch.

Which kain misyarn.

All these yahoo obas and baales who buy positions with money don't deserve any respect. They are all weaklings who can't protect their subjects. From Lagos to Ekiti State, you can see how those big obas are being embarrassed by youths, kidnappers and herdsmen.

7 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by KingAlayinde(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Odua1stson:

https://punchng.com/ooni-failed-yoruba-by-not-telling-buhari-truth-about-killer-herdsmen-sunday-igboho/#Echobox=1612336727

they won't ever goes against the government not to lose thier own benefits of the games...gone are those days justices was chosen in every situation

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by deeva2: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
oduduwa is behind you...nobody in the ryt sense shud condemn this guys liberation moves..he s doing what our coward and selfish yoruba leaders refuse to do

6 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by JaffyJoe(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
Vickym1:
This guy is attacking the big names in yoruba land... I hope they will spare him with the way things are going

He has the Alaafin of Oyo the great grandson of Sango Ajaka a god, trust me he fears no one.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by drakeli: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
Moferere:
SUNDAY IGBOHO!!!

Be careful, we won't allow you to drag the Ooni

Ooni is dragging himself already. So leave matter

8 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by omolakaka(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
This Sunday can not be Yoruba, he is fearless...Yoruba's are always too scared to speak the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Ritchiee: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:
undecided

Shame on all those who have been hailing and praising this miscreant called Igboho

Helinues,he be like say you wan collect curse.So you like the terror the Fulanis are raining on Nigeria with the backing of the presidency in the case of Ondo state,abi?

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by DannyG8(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Gamer999:
We, the entire people of Kogi state say no to secession, we say no to any form of tribal, religious, political and gender segregation.

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene
are you not tired of being a slave
Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by helinues: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ritchiee:

Helinues,he be like say you wan collect curse.So you like the terror the Fulanis are raining on Nigeria with the backing of the presidency in the case of Ondo state,abi?

Curse, na akamu to me now cos no be today.

Regarding the insecurities in Ondo state, allow those Ondolites voted for to handle the situation peacefully without further escalation
Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by sissoko22(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Gamer999:
We, the entire people of Kogi state say no to secession, we say no to any form of tribal, religious, political and gender segregation.

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene

It's funny and stup£d at the same time, that ipob want kogi, North also want kogi.
Beginning to think that, middle belt might just be the rope holding Nigeria together.
We're not ready to leave with any groups and not even Biafra for that matter. God forbid we'll share another country with arrogant and educated illiterate ipob.
Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Funkeshuga(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Vickym1:

telling ourselves the truth is not attack and nobody will prosecute Sunday because 99% of Yorubas are behind him

it's normal for traditional rulers to be neutral but this doesn't mean they shouldn't say the truth when it is needed

in this aspect Ooni of Ife failed, you don't condemned your own and covered the miscreants. whether Yoruba traditional rulers and politicians want it or not, Fulani must stop the murdered, kidnapping and illegally occupying our forest

God protect and bless Sunday igboho
God bless MNK
God bless all lover of freedom

in Yoruba I stand, in southern Nigeria we move

8 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Raph82(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dchampion65:
When you give reference to an illiterate man, it will only make him more stupid.

The fact still remains the governor, as said by Ooni is still the 'constituted' chief security officer.
But no one is trusting these governors again, we've been fooled more than a million times. See the promising youths that were killed during the lekki toll gate shootings, government promised to bring justice to the matter, since then what have they done about it?

5 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Olugbamos: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I don't know how I will describe this people. I haven't seen a tribe so divided and double mouthed like this people.
show us set of people u belong and we give u their details. Hope u re not Igbo already.
Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by abysirius(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Igboho is a fool! It is called diplomacy. Does he know what it takes to be in Ooni's position? "Omoba kii jagun bi eeru"

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by pacespot(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
I always have this cringe when I see Yoruba's elders debating any issues, those people are very dubious, manipulative and cowardly. The worst of all is that their self entitlement is out of this world. Until the youth start giving respects to whom are due based on your achievements and contribution to the society, not by your age, we are all doomed with those Yoruba's elders and monarchs as leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by doxijaw: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Blankstare(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dchampion65:

Don't forget the Yoruba political system have avenue for subjects to show disagreement with their leaders and possibly dethrone them if found wanton on multiple ground. Ighboho is a full blooded Yoruba with those alienable right, forget the constitution of the contraption that have been made to cripple us for long.

That oni always appearing unserious, gallivanting and prostrating to politicians up and down...not revering that stool enough.

Also acting like lackey in most important times...never said anything for the masses, like endsars and border closure which crumbled small scale bussines in the southwest. He should learn from Alafin...

People have been watching all along, yorubas are vexed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Oosa4sure: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
So nobody can talk to this man to talk less , he talks too much and out of this he may ruin himself, A powerful and brained person don't talk misc , even Bible says it, am afraid of he continued this way His lips will SINK him and theend may not be palatable, enough is enough!!! .MR SUNDAY IGBOHO, AABO ORO LANSO FUN OMOLUABI

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Champneys: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Igboho has a point here.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Amalekki: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Skepticus:

Which kain misyarn.

All these yahoo obas and baales who buy positions with money don't deserve any respect. They are all weaklings who can't protect their subjects. From Lagos to Ekiti State, you can see how those big obas are being embarrassed by youths, kidnappers and herdsmen.
grin @Yahoo Obas

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by LexngtonSteele: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I don't know how I will describe this people. I haven't seen a tribe so divided and double mouthed like this people.

I have nothing but PITY for you...wasting your life on Nairaland thinking you're dividing a tribe. grin

How pathetic.... 30 years from now, you would be blaming Yorubas for your wretched existence like your father and grandfather did grin

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by johnmartus(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Watch your mouth boy. Nobody know your existence.
helinues:
undecided

Shame on all those who have been hailing and praising this miscreant called Igboho

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by Simbrixton(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
Wahala wear korkor shoe..

What's Igboho smoking this days? What was he thinking? Was he expecting a slave to tell his Masters the truth about his people??

See me see Wahala ooh
a man that has balls
Re: Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Vickym1:

Shaking my head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now / Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? / Pope John Paul II Visited Abacha And His Family In Abuja In 1998 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.