Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Put It To The Poster Above/below You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Put It To The Poster Above/below You! (362 Views)

Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb / Positive Energy Thread..say Sth Nice About The Poster Above You / Poster Warning People Not To Touch Partner's Private Part While Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Preciousgirl(f): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
To the poster below me, I put it to you that

You are crushing on me

I also put it to you that you can't get me off your mind

And I suggest to you that you are crazy over me grin

Next
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by jawalis(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
I have read your comments on different thread for a long time and I tried to see the person behind the moniker but all I see is tha lady smiling on your dp now. Anyways, I don’t know who’s next to me but I wish it’s Denique.
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Preciousgirl(f): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
jawalis:
I have read your comments on different thread for a long time and I tried to see the person behind the moniker but all I see is tha lady smiling on your dp now. Anyways, I don’t know who’s next to me but I wish it’s Denique.

I put it to you that you are jobless and also on cheap drugs angry
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Kriss216: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Lol
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Favemmzar200(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Preciousgirl:

why are u insulting him
His comment wasn't even harsh at all
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Denique(f): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
This looks like it's going to be so much fun if we don't misunderstand ourselves. undecided

To the poster above the poster above me, I put it to you that you are crushing on her and to the poster above the poster I just quoted, I put it to you also that you are about to ruin your own thread. angry
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Preciousgirl i thought you're a born again christian,how come this kind thread

Are ya crushing on someone or their crushing on ya??

jawalis:

That's Nicki Minaj
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by jawalis(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Did you even understand what I wrote there?

1 Like

Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Preciousgirl(f): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Preciousgirl i taught a born girl christian,how come this kind thread

Are ya crushing on someone or their crushing on ya??

That's Nicki Minaj

I put it to you that you are not alright
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Preciousgirl(f): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
jawalis:

Did you even understand what I wrote there?

I put it to you that you are obsessed about me
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Preciousgirl(f): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
Denique:

I put it to you that u have acute mouth odour angry
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Denique(f): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Preciousgirl:

I put it to you that u have acute mouth odour angry

I put it to you that you are a case that will be solved pretty soon on this thread. angry

1 Like

Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Jesse6(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
That is how most of them behave

He wasn't harsh at all
Favemmzar200:
why are u insulting him
His comment wasn't even harsh at all
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Preciousgirl(f): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Denique:

I put it to you that you are a case that will be solved pretty soon on this thread. angry

I put it to you that you are suffering from diarrhoea of the brain angry
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Preciousgirl(f): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jesse6:

The wasn't harsh at all

I put it to you that you are a gossip and busybody
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by BigDawsNet: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
I wanna play too embarassed
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Favemmzar200(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jesse6:

He wasn't harsh at all
seriously, he was subtly shooting shot

I checked her profile and saw her religious posts on Jesus sef

1 Like

Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Which kain mumu thread be this one

1 Like

Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by jawalis(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Preciousgirl:

I put it to you that you are obsessed about me
Oh. If that’s your definition of obsession.
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by jawalis(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
I put it to you Preciousgirl that aren’t bold enough to display your picture here

1 Like

Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nairalandian:
Which kain mumu thread be this one
swears!

Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by Preciousgirl(f): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
jawalis:
I put it to you Preciousgirl that aren’t bold enough to display your picture here

I put it to u that u belong to the Vaseline crew angry
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by jawalis(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Preciousgirl:

I put it to u that u belong to the Vaseline crew angry
Hahahah . That’s a NO. Can you just do it?

1 Like

Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by helinues: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
jawalis:

Hahahah . That’s a NO. Can you just do it?

Of course No, I can't do it cos I am not a vaseline crew
Re: Put It To The Poster Above/below You! by jawalis(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

Of course No, I can't do it cos I am not a vaseline crew
I did not remember asking you questions though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Relationship With A Girl / How Do You Deal With Depression? / Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.