Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama (364 Views)

Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Help:she Made Me Who I Am / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama by Lyrics269: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2021
Guys help me out...me and this girl have been dating for 2 years now and am planning to marry her but each time i bring topic of marriage, she will frown at it.
Yesterday, when i brought the topic she told me that she don't want to marry but she want to be my baby mama instead...
Guys please what should i do now
Re: Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama by LadyTiannah2: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2021
I thought that's what this present generation of guys want...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama by daddytime(m): 7:37am On Mar 02, 2021
She wants to be eating her cake and having it at the same time which will be almost impossible. One has got to give.

Life no balance true true.

3 Likes

Re: Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama by Lyrics269: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
But am not like that oo
Re: Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama by Lyrics269: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2021
daddytime:
So
What should i do now, I need your advice
Re: Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama by Sundrus: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2021
She only need ur seed...she be semen grabber. Just check her family background u go understand the reason for her action.

2 Likes

Re: Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama by ridwanlawal: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2021
If you want it her way go ahead. If you want it your way go ahead. It's your choice though

2 Likes

Re: Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama by Odoogu(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2021
if you want marriage and not a baby mama... then it's clear, what advice do you need?

2 Likes

Re: Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama by richmond500: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
that's not what present generation of guys want, they are just kids talking about baby mama

1 Like

Re: Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama by paulolee(m): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2021
maybe she just need u for the short run and have a better long term plan for herself only..

2 Likes

Re: Please help!!! She Said She Dislike Marriage And Want To Be My Baby Mama by Lyrics269: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2021
paulolee:
maybe she just need u for the short run and have a better long term plan for herself only..
I was also thinking the same thing

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do When Toxic People Disrespect Our Boundaries / When She No Longer Serves You... / Why Are You Dating A Man/lady You Can't Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.