Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! (6803 Views)

Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. / Leave Women And Make Money, Be Established First. Dating A Lady And Still... / Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Xenry: 10:16am On May 16, 2021
Alright, I want to make something clear.
The truth is that the life of a man is already filled up with enough problems, so when we decides to leave women alone, it's because we don't want to add to our problems.
The life of a woman is naturally easy: Okay, lemme break it down. If you are dating a girl, spending time with her, lying about how much you love each other, and trying to make her happy and satisfy her in bed. What if one day a rich guy decides to marry her, that means she will become rich overnight, and all the time and money you spent on her becomes wasted and you would still be broke. That is the case of Somadilla, Regina Daniels' ex boyfriend, y'all saw how Ned Nwoko got away with her and acted like it's no big deal. Sure, that's the power of money—everyone's new bestie.
So that's why some of us doesn't want to waste our time with women... They can become rich overnight and leave you broke and broken (both in cash and in heart).
And for guys, you would have to hustle for a better life, and that's not an option for you.
We men wants to hustle tight and avoid distractions because we know that no one will marry us and make us rich overnight. Unlike women, if we want money, we would have to hustle for it by ourselves.
So don't be deceived! Falling in love as a Hustling guy is dangerous, it comes with emotions, and y'all know how distractive emotions are.
Money is now the new bestie, both for guys and girls, so let's chase it together and stop giving love all the credit. Just like it is, money and s3x will do the work and love will take the credit. Well, let's get it right and Hustle together for a better future.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by yanabasee1(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2021
The same women that asked men to go look for money before chasing them are now complaining that men don't have their time no more?

What kind of confused people did God make out of our ribs?

God should've made women out of our brain, not from our ribs...

27 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Xenry: 10:37am On May 16, 2021
yanabasee1:
The same women that asked men to go look for money before chasing them are now complaining that men don't have their time no more?

Well, as long as relationship isn't a business transaction, then we owe no woman money. If they want money, let them go and get a job, or ask their fathers for it!
The @bolded—so funny! shocked Maybe God should give us back our ribs sef, we don dey tire.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Ordinarybob: 10:44am On May 16, 2021
yanabasee1:

How would you understand something that was made in your sleep

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by yanabasee1(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2021
Ordinarybob:

Better vibes my brother.....

Their matter the always taya person.....

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Vulcanheph(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2021
I agree with OP
A hustling guy should never fall in love.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by EverythingFit: 10:52am On May 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHta5_6mMs8

Love can indeed be a beautiful thing. We learn everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Kriss216: 10:55am On May 16, 2021
A hustling or broke guy should avoid women entirely. Women were created for Aliens not humans.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Sanctecosma(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2021
Lmao. It's a mystery my bro. You won't understand. Only God knows why he did that.
Ordinarybob:

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by profilemessages: 12:31pm On May 16, 2021
If your head no dey correct

just look for a nigerian woman

when she give you RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS

That your head wey no correct go come correct for you

11 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Boomboost(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2021
Money is everything.

Still, God above coin.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Yaxmax1: 2:27pm On May 16, 2021
Kriss216:
A hustling or broke guy should avoid women entirely. Women were created for Aliens not humans.

So funny grin
Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Frenzy01(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2021
Rule #1 Never have a girlfriend at your hustling stage...

Abeg.. I sell and buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by uniqueuser(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2021
Proverbs 31:3
Good News Translation
Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings.

You can't please a woman,give them money, they'll ask for more money. if you don't give, they'll call you stingy. In short If your not ready to marry, Avoid girls(especially the broke ones).

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by sanmtiago(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2021
That line “how distractive emotions are” caught my attention

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by MasonKendall(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2021
Xenry

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by LikeAking: 5:53pm On May 16, 2021
Guy make I tell you the truth, getting money no solve any woman problem.

G

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by LikeAking: 5:55pm On May 16, 2021
Guy make I tell you the truth, getting money no solve any woman problem.

Get am first you go understand.

You no go even get time for Puna.

Na broke guys enjoy Puna pass.

All you need to get babe na small money, good packaging, confidence and format.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by LikeAking: 5:57pm On May 16, 2021
uniqueuser:
Good News Translation
Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings.

You can't please a woman,give them money, they'll ask for more money. if you don't give, they'll call you stingy. In short If your not ready to marry, Avoid girls(especially the broke ones).

How much you think say this Naija girls want from a man sef?

Na small, small money, my guy.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by okoroemeka(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2021
Frenzy01:
Rule #1 Never have a girlfriend at your hustling stage...

Abeg.. I sell and buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
so if I hustle for 10 years I will not touch woman for 10 year,your line of arguing is flawed,women Is also part of the reason men hustle to get money,fine cars and other goodies,if I am hustling with no woman to be cooling down the pressure then man fit explode at anytime,women are very important in men's life's, and mind you that it is not guaranteed that if you hustle, money will come,I have seen my age mates still hustling with not even a radio set to show for the efforts.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by profilemessages: 6:08pm On May 16, 2021
Sorry baby no time for love
Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by zanshi: 6:18pm On May 16, 2021
Until we learn the hack that to build generational wealth like the Indians and Asians both genders have to come together leave ego out of the equation come together combine resources to have a stable union.

The Milinenial generation are having a hard time because they have this 'Wolf" mentality and they can make it alone without any help. Society never works that way people took sacrifices so we can be here.

Look at young American they combine resources to buy houses on mortgage use that wealth to generate more wealth and pass it down to another generation while ours is to spite, opress our own fellow people.

Take a look at MKO Abiola, i heard his wife was one of the people who supported him in his early days, young women should help support their men so they can be something.

A lot of men are already loosing intrest in companionship and if you leave a man to have his space that much even if he ends up with a woman he would be as if she is clogging up his space.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by HitGuy: 7:14pm On May 16, 2021
Ordinarybob:

Deepest words ever spoken, women are the greatest distraction ever..

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Xenry: 7:17pm On May 16, 2021
Kriss216:
Aliens? Like seriously? shocked maybe this explains their existence more.
Nice observation brother. cool

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Xenry: 7:23pm On May 16, 2021
MasonKendall:
Xenry
Brotherly!
Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by stanley000: 8:04pm On May 16, 2021
Ordinarybob:

hmmm real talk
Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Xenry: 8:06pm On May 16, 2021
Lalasticlala, I hope you don't mind moving thread to the Front-Page, let's create more awareness on this. ☺

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Xenry: 8:33pm On May 16, 2021
profilemessages:
If your head no dey correct

just look for a nigerian woman

when she give you RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS

That your head wey no correct go come correct for you

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 16, 2021
zanshi:
Until we learn the hack that to build generational wealth like the Indians and Asians both genders have to come together leave ego out of the equation come together to combine resources to have a stable union.

The Millennial generation is having a hard time because they have this 'Wolf" mentality and they can make it alone without any help. Society never works that way people took sacrifices so we can be here.

Look at young American they combine resources to buy houses on mortgage use that wealth to generate more wealth and pass it down to another generation while ours is to spite, oppress our fellow people.

Take a look at MKO Abiola, I heard his wife was one of the people who supported him in his early days, young women should help support their men so they can be something.

A lot of men are already losing interest in companionship and if you leave a man to have his space that much even if he ends up with a woman he would be as if she is clogging up his space.

You went too far, Jonathan is where he is today because of his wife. Na the woman they ginger am.
I know of a driver who receives just 35k a month who built a house as a result of the kind of woman he got married to.
You all want a woman after you have made money, so they are only meant for enjoyment, they shouldn't be at the struggling part of your life.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Xenry: 10:48pm On May 16, 2021
uniqueuser:
Good News Translation

Exactly! This bible verse has said it all.
Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by womenareapess: 2:45am On May 17, 2021
Xenry:
Alright, I want to make something clear.
The truth is that the life of a man is already filled up with enough problems, so when we decides to leave women alone, it's because we don't want to add to our problems.
The life of a woman is naturally easy: Okay, lemme break it down. If you are dating a girl, spending time with her, lying about how much you love each other, and trying to make her happy and satisfy her in bed. What if one day a rich guy decides to marry her, that means she will become rich overnight, and all the time and money you spent on her becomes wasted and you would still be broke. That is the case of Somadilla, Regina Daniels' ex boyfriend, y'all saw how Ned Nwoko got away with her and acted like it's no big deal. Sure, that's the power of money—everyone's new bestie.
So that's why some of us doesn't want to waste our time with women... They can become rich overnight and leave you broke and broken (both in cash and in heart).
And for guys, you would have to hustle for a better life, and that's not an option for you.
We men wants to hustle tight and avoid distractions because we know that no one will marry us and make us rich overnight. Unlike women, if we want money, we would have to hustle for it by ourselves.
So don't be deceived! Falling in love as a Hustling guy is dangerous, it comes with emotions, and y'all know how distractive emotions are.
Money is now the new bestie, both for guys and girls, so let's chase it together and stop giving love all the credit. Just like it is, money and s3x will do the work and love will take the credit. Well, let's get it right and Hustle together for a better future.
date a naija woman and get your life fvcked up undecided

Those mentally demented piece of shiit got no value! angry

Why will I waste my time and be following problemd? (naija woman)

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! by Cutehector(m): 6:05am On May 17, 2021
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Washed My Hands From Anything Nigerian Girls. / She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs / See what this Lagos boy is doing to this nine girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.