Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) (7745 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
I found those funny pictures on The Internet and decided to post it here! grin
Problems with being Tall!
Hope it will help you relax after the long time of Working! cool
I pray Seun's forum won't get overwhelmed and stop me from posting More Pics, lol. cheesy
I'm just bored, but that's okay though! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Lekan111(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
This man is tall
Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hahaha, can't press computer in peace again! grin

7 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Can't shit in peace again, hahahaha grin

5 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
No privacy, huh? grin

4 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Damn! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by ManIzHot: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
too much of everything na whala grin grin

1 Like

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hahahaha, na hunger go kill this one, Lol.grin

1 Share

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sorry bro. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mehn, this is unfair grin

6 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sorry bro grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hahaha, no view for you bro! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
What the...? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bro can I have the car, bro? It's not your fault though, but it s*cks! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Xenry:
Damn! cheesy
I DON'T KNOW WHY, MY LOVE FOR TALL GIRLS NO BE HERE O

1 Like

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin !grin

7 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Damn! What the...? shocked

20 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lol, Baby car? grin

4 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hey! You're damaging the roof! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Finally, #20.
C'mon, Add yours! Let's laugh and be happy! cool

10 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by decatalyst(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wahala for who carry ladder join leg ooo cheesy cheesy

If these ones go china, all Chinese go be like ants beside them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Which one(number) is the funniest? tongue

1 Like

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Also try and comment if you had a good laugh! tongue

6 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by thorpido(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
These guys will need to keep bending their necks or backs.They will frequently have neck or back aches.
I pity them.
Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
This is all I have for now. cool
Try to add yours, let's laugh and feel good.
Would you like to have tall partner? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
thorpido:
angry
what? Are you a tall guy/girl? cool
Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Some tall no just fine some are actually long as in longinus
Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Some tall no just fine some are actually long as in longinus
grin grin
Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Xenry:
This is all I have for now. cool
Try to add yours, let's laugh and feel good.
Would you like to have tall partner? cheesy
Me, i'll prefare my woman to be short though,

I don't mind shape or color, all i care about is a vibrant and active spirit,

i don't like dull and dumb people.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by GodWrites: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
I had a good laugh lol. When you create for the short people, please mention me cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) / Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man / It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.