Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man (7742 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Flee , my dear Flee .

We've been hearing the regular anthem of most broke men that a woman should build her man .

Total Trash .

Never date a broke man for any reason .

Why ?

Because it's a useless venture .

Most Men ain't worth the stress

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Skeendip(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Flee , my dear Flee .

We've been hearing the regular anthem of most broke men that a woman should build with her man .

Total Trash .

Why ?

Most men ain't worth the stress

True talk italicized

15 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Eaztzide: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Skeendip:

True talk italicized
grin
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Blakjewelry(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Flee , my dear Flee .

We've been hearing the regular anthem of most broke men that a woman should build her man .

Total Trash .

Why ?

wanted to ignore this but on a second thought, so what you date or marry a rich dude then things go wrong in the future and he went broke what will you do

14 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by StrikeBack(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
5 years from now, you'll regret all this nonsense you've been posting on nairaland.

You have a face to your monicker..

The internet never forgets

24 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Eaztzide: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
All these ones that want to be going for already made men when they themselves aren't bringing anything to the table. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by healthserve(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Flee , my dear Flee .

Total Trash .

Why ?

Why build a man.... Are you an architect... grin Riele the table shaker... Never forget, even Dangote was once "regularly" broke.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Blakjewelry:
wanted to ignore this but on a second thought, so what you date or marry a rich dude then things go wrong in the future and he went broke what will you do

grin

I'll be made before breaking up .

If you know what that mean .
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
i will say this

most women will end up marrying the broke men they avoid when they are young, only few women will marry rich guys.

so those women that marry those broke men, if you wanna be rich together

find a young man that is ambitious and can complement your skills and also he must have a house

if you can manage money , find a man that has potential in business, then 2 of you work as a team, open a business together, register the business, have equity, live below your means and invest some of you guys monthly salary in the business, with proper management and vision in 6-10 years, you guys will be rich

also know that if you earn more than him or he earns more than you, know that you cant compete with each other but you work as a team

this is the secret of many rich couples, they started together and worked as a team to build business success

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Fizzymike1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chai men have suffer, but op ur dad is broke too o.u cant have a broke boyfriend but u have a broke dad. Had it been u are used to good life before I for talk say u no suppose suffer because of ur upbringing, but this one na into suffer them born u. So watssap with this ur opinion.

Common go and have a life and stop depending on boys.

27 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
StrikeBack:
5 years from now, you'll regret all this nonsense you've been posting on nairaland.

Of course , the internet will never forget the days of my little beginning .

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Eaztzide:
All these ones that want to be going for already made men when they themselves aren't bringing anything to the table. Smh

Ssshhhhh

I'm bringing the table .

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by SpyAC(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
StrikeBack:

what do u expect from an inexperienced LovePeddler to be

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
healthserve:

Why build a man.... Are you an architect... grin Riele the table shaker... Never forget, even Dangote was once "regularly" broke.

Stop giving broke men hope .

Dangote was never broke .

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
I am a man. I advise for a lady not marry a man without a stable source of income. You can marry a poor man that is hardworking and has vision. Most broke men deceive desperate and gullible ladies with the fact that they have "potential".

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Skeendip(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Ssshhhhh

I'm bringing the table .

Now this is crazy smiley. Why you no remain with your table, all you're bringing to the ready made man you seek is a piece of wood? That one is selfish o

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
lilwetdick:
i will say this
most women will end up marrying the broke men they avoid
Yeah .
They might end up marrying the broke men they avoided after he has made it .

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Funmmyastic: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Build with him and he then dump you for a hotter chic.Girls are getting wiser by the day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Preshy561(f): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Everyone knows that.
A man should be able to maintain and care for his woman.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Chai men have suffer, but op ur dad is broke too o.u cant have a broke boyfriend but u have a broke dad. Had it been u are used to good life before I for talk say u no suppose suffer because of ur upbringing, but this one na into suffer them born u. So watssap with this ur opinion.

Common go and have a life and stop depending on boys.

After suffering , I won't want to suffer again .

For your last sentence , have you had your brain examined ? .

Who knows , a screw might have fallen off

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Preshy561:
Everyone knows that. A man should be able to maintain and care for his woman.
Exactly .

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by spafu(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Woman, stop looking out for a man to take your family lineage out of poverty line, he obviously wasn't responsible for them being there in the first instance.

13 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Build with him and he then dump you for a hotter chic.Girl are getting wiser by the day.

So true dear .

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
justnock:
I am a man. I advise for a lady not marry a man without a stable source of income. You can marry a poor man that is hardworking and has vision. Most broke men deceive desperate and gullible ladies with the fact that they have "potential".

Your brain is intact .

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
lilwetdick:
i will say this

most women will end up marrying the broke men they avoid when they are young, only few women will marry rich guys.

so those women that marry those broke men, if you wanna be rich together

find a man that compliment your skills

if you can manage money , find a man that has potential in business, then 2 of you work as a team, open a business togehter, live below your means and invest some of your monthly salary in the business, in 6-10 years, you guys will be rich

also know that if you earn more than him or he earns more than you, know that you can compete with each other but you work as a team

this is the secret of many rich couples, they started together and worked as a team to build business success

Na Dem Dem
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Na Dem Dem

no be dem dem

you will lose at the end of the day, there are very few rich men in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Fizzymike1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

After suffering , I won't want to suffer again .

For your last sentence > , have you had your brain examined ? .

Who knows , a screw might have fallen off

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by zPHENOMENON(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Only women who can't make her man, i mean numbskulls, light-brained ladies or ladies with skull containing nothing but pap, reasons that way.
Later them go talk say money no matter. SAKAMAJE!
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

no be dem dem

you will lose at the end of the day, there are very few rich men in Nigeria

Yes . Very few and you aren't among them .

If Nigerian men doesn't work out , they're still lot of other species of fish to pick from .

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Build with him and he then dump you for a hotter chic.Girls are getting wiser by the day.

build with him and have a stake, if he is into business, you build the business together, have a stake in the business (equity), if the business becomes successful and he misbehaves, you will still have some percentage of the business and still be rich without him..this is just common sense but most Nigerian women arent interested in the fundamentals of getting real money

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
spafu:
Woman, stop looking out for a man to take your family lineage out of poverty line, he obviously wasn't responsible for them being there in the first instance.

Eyah .

I feel sorry for your brokenness .

I really do .

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Yes . Very few and you aren't among them .

If Nigerian men doesn't work out , they're still lot of other species of fish to pick from .

i dont care if i arent among them

but believe me you wont get a single one, foreign or local

you have nothing to offer except pussy..pussy get old and loses tightness also beauty fades

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. / Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! / People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.