Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

My Utterances, A Slip Of Tongue - Igboho Begs Oni Of Ife, Others (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Utterances, A Slip Of Tongue - Igboho Begs Oni Of Ife, Others (Video) (47483 Views)

FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun / Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] / Professor Charles Jide-Oni, 11 Others Arraigned For Internet Fraud, Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Utterances, A Slip Of Tongue - Igboho Begs Oni Of Ife, Others (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
excel101:
What made you conclude that I'm a Yoruba, did I made a statement that made you conclude that I am a Yoruba. Seems you have hay fever.

Urs is typhoid
Re: My Utterances, A Slip Of Tongue - Igboho Begs Oni Of Ife, Others (Video) by emilo2bad: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bluntguy:
One thing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will never do. Apologize for saying the truth, naah.
That is why he is a bastard that killed his parents
Re: My Utterances, A Slip Of Tongue - Igboho Begs Oni Of Ife, Others (Video) by Jerry2rule: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Sunday Igboho is a very good example of the type of people we call alagbara tio lero (a powerful fool). In yorubaland, if you insult kings and elders, you will lose sympathy.
Insulting Ooni was so unnecessary. It will not end well for Sunday Igboho, mark my words.

Have you bothered to ask why Ooni sought audience with the president? There must be better ways to resolve this issue rather than resorting to Igboho's unconstitutional approach.
Imagine Igboho saying Buhari is afraid of him. If he is not careful, he will be locked up and heaven will not fall. He should go and ask Sowore, the hunchback albino (Nnamdu Kanu) and Elzakzaky.

Should there be reprisal attacks, have you considered what will be the fate of yoruba students, businesses, employees etc staying up north?
You are mad but have no one to tell you.

Joker. May you be 'walking free' like the hunchback albino

You're fool with what you said. How would you compare Sunday Igboho with Sowore? Mugun
Re: My Utterances, A Slip Of Tongue - Igboho Begs Oni Of Ife, Others (Video) by johntolu: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
shaw2:

Is Oni of Ife an elder?
Between Oni and Sunday who is older?

I perfectly understood your position as
non-Yoruba.
A former President of Yoruba extraction, publicly prostrated before the Ooni, when he was on a visit.
The British Prime Minister is one of the most powerful leaders in the world, but he bows to the Crown whenever the Queen is around.

Re: My Utterances, A Slip Of Tongue - Igboho Begs Oni Of Ife, Others (Video) by Elzakzaky: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jerry2rule:

You're fool with what you said. How would you compare Sunday Igboho with Sowore? Mugun
You should have stated who is better between the two
Re: My Utterances, A Slip Of Tongue - Igboho Begs Oni Of Ife, Others (Video) by Adebowalay(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
longetivity:
YORUBA is different in terms of respecting the elders
10000000% tell am
Re: My Utterances, A Slip Of Tongue - Igboho Begs Oni Of Ife, Others (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos / France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.