Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,120 members, 7,863,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? (2515 Views)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? / Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by NDelta(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ AYO    In that case, he has no excuse. make yu jump am pass lol
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Mynd44: 12:19am On Apr 06, 2011
The bottom line is that you Love him and if he loves u back, peachy as long as the gift part is the only downside fine but talk with him more maybe he is just scared u will chop im money run or his father is from ijebu. But honestly ask him your question about when/'f u get married and see where go from there.
if i were a girl and in your shoes i would not be taking my advice right now i would dump him so fast his head will spin
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by ayomide202(f): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2011
Thanx y'all
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by obowunmi(m): 3:28am On Apr 06, 2011
@ OP: r u phocking him?
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 06, 2011
obowunmi:

@ OP: r u phocking him?
grin grin
desholah:

Out#3,
Cunumunumunu cheesy

angry angry angry

N.Delta:

@ MZDARKSKIN

ATM MACHINE  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.   Thats so funny. but i think 5 good years without gifts, dinners, ocassional outings etc is just too bad. Having said that some girls starts making demands from the 2nd day of the relationship. I am not  exaggerating ask 10 Nigerian guys 6 will tell you about their past  experience. BUY ME THIS, BUY ME THAT. WHY NOT ALLOW THE GUYZ TO SURPRICE YOU?

lol seriously! I dont think there is anything more pathetic than a 'needy woman' and a man who is willing to pay for some aahhz! grin grin

it's rediculous. Men do more for women who do not demand, as a token of love and appreciation for their considerations. When a man has to buy
a woman, she will end up being treated like property and as if she is permanently in debt to him.
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by obowunmi(m): 3:39am On Apr 06, 2011
Blackwitch, how old are you again ?
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by obowunmi(m): 3:44am On Apr 06, 2011
If OP is phocking her bf AND giving him money and gifts, then you are at a LOSS money. Giving is an expression of love -- I question your boyfriend's caring for you. Mind you, it doesn't have to be anything expensive. A card or a simple poem will do.

Sad for you if ure giving up some free azz and then giving out ur money to ur man, who gives norhing in return --- sucks for you doll and its time to wake up, dump his arse and MOVE ON.
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 06, 2011
^^who are you talking to? esp. when you said "black witch".
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Nekai(f): 3:57am On Apr 06, 2011
Run away from this guy. What is a man good for if he can't make you feel nice every once in a while? If you have made it known that you would feel nice if he got you a little gift here or there, or for a special occasion, and he doesn't do that then he doesn't care. Period. If he was just being stingy, then he wouldn't allow himself to ask you for any money.
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by obowunmi(m): 4:03am On Apr 06, 2011
Abi ooo - giving doesn't have to be costly. Its only a simple token and xpression of love and appreciation. A card, poem, breakfast in bed, --
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Nekai(f): 5:16am On Apr 06, 2011
obowunmi:

Abi ooo - giving doesn't have to be costly. Its only a simple token and xpression of love and appreciation. A card, poem, breakfast in bed, --

That's what I'm talking about. cool
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by SexyDuby(f): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
My friend was once in your shoes & she eventually got married 2 dis STINGY guy n she now fends 4 d family as d guy hardly drops money in da house. Its a different case if d guy's not working but here, he's working n earning good pay.

She saw d possibility of dis happening b4 d marriage but she dint act fast&its a problem 4 her now.

Men who love women need not be asked,told or begged 2 buy something 4 dem! It comes 4rm within & dey willingly shower u with gifts of all kinds!
5 years is enough for u to know how STINGY dis man'll be wen u eventually spend d rest of ur life with him. BTW, u still dey spend ur money 4 am? U SEF NO DEY TRY @ ALL. It shuld be a 2 way thing so WAKE UP!
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Babypinkyz(f): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2011
Things dey happen sha. I thank God for my own. Hmm
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by ayomide202(f): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
undecided undecided undecided im wide awake though not ready to dump him but i believe he can still change but thanks to you all for ur contributions
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by ashe2(f): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
i tried giving money to him and his propensity to give increased. maybe u shu try dat too but if it doesnt work which i doubt, call it quit bliv me u dont need no stingy man in your life
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Youngpo413: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
ayomide202:
I have a concern, I'm in a 5yr old relationship n since we started dating he never gave me any gift nor spend money on me n if he does he makes me pay back in 10 folds. I tell it to his face many times dat he's stingy n men are supposed to give stuff to their gf. I tried spoiling him with gifts just maybe he will change but he appears not to have shame and not dat I care about taking from him but these days he's always got a money need I have to help him out of n im beginning to feel frustrated. He has a job so he's not totally broke. Any better clues to make him change
fineboy no dey pay...so if you dont SPEND,another chick will gladly do it with pleasure!
so continue to spend,he MAY do you a favour by marrying you...afterall thats why you are spending anyway.
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Youngpo413: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pweety4me:
Sorry 5years? & ur still dere?

Even a guy who meets me for the first time is offering to buy me a Iphone
shocked grin tongue
wait till he fucccks your pusy...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute But Not INTERESTED / My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity / Relationship 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.