Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad (32568 Views)

13-Year-old Girl Born Out Of Incest, Impregnated By Her Dad In Abia / Girl Who Got Pregnant After Being Raped By Sister’s Boyfriend Loses Babies. PICS / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by edoairways: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Nwodosis:
You want to drop your father's name and still want him to train you? It is obvious her mother is using her to nail her ex-husband.
It is obvious that the victim was raped.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by ike6: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2021
How does the man enjoy it? Sometimes I wonder what news I'd not see in this country
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by zealousayo(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2021
I don't want to sound insensitive, but people should read in between the line before nailing anyone... Based on this report, it is inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Mummyfour:
I support her. A beast like that shouldn't lay claims to the girl.
He should look for his fellow beasts and adopt as children
Don't be quick to conclude na? You no see say the man talk say him don paralyse.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Yeecar(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Fear women... Both mother and daughter are scheming to destroy this man...

May God continue to save men from these evil women...

Even if the story is true, forgive your father...

John 8:7 KJV -
... He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone
My brother the rate at which women do evil is increasing..... I strongly believe in the law of karma.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Randy100: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Lies
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Brownpeanut(f): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Rape cases are high these days. So many hor.ny goats roaming around. If you balls is scratching you, enter the nearest brothel.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Ikem11(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2021
TONIOI:
plz castrate dat man plz , only dis week too many rape issues, and
D week never even end , plz wats going on

Did you read the story at all to understand the play here?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by addexx: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Should still Pay your school fees how?

When he's behind bars.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Godpikin4real(f): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2021
I smell some lies in d testimony of d girl.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by edoairways: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
There’s no relationship that has lasted for 2 years & above without CHEATING or incident of INFIDELITY
That is not true. There are relationships that had lasted more than two years without infidelity from any party

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by kingPhidel(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2021
Nwodosis:
You want to drop your father's name and still want him to train you? It is obvious her mother is using her to nail her ex-husband.
can you hear the trash you're droping, when you imagine what she went and still going through, you won't say her mother is nailing. Lubbish
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Brownpeanut(f): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2021
Yeecar:

My brother the rate at which women do evil is increasing..... I strongly believe in the law of karma.

A man rapes his daughter, and you're bold enough to comment this.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by tuoky: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Stop sounding like a fool. No way he can overpowered a girl of that age being paralyzed
Winneygirl:

You underestimate the upper body strength of someone who has lost the ability to walk.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2021
Go ahead .. The man is a devil
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Paralyzed?? Are you kidding me??

Suicide?? Are you kidding me?? The way people trade the word suicide when their demands are not met is so appealing. She should die because of surname.

Punish and pay your school fee how? An immature girl's thought. If they reprimanded him prison how will he pay the fees..

Nothing can make a sane man rape his daughter except a demonic spirit posses him.
plz leave religion out of this.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Sunnydoo: 9:52am On Feb 04, 2021
Just wait till marriage. Your name will be changed after marriage.

Most important thing is breaking free from generational curses and covenants that flows in that blood line in your body.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Angelfrost(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2021
Sigh... How does a father even think or imagine intercourse with his own daughter, not to speak of rape??! What sort of depravity is that??!

Yet our leaders wasted no time in slamming 14 years on homosexuality, while nothing more punitive and stringent has been signed or passed against rape, especially ones done against minors.

This nation is just slow!!!
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2021
This is total rubbish
So papa prick go raise for him little princess that sees him as her super hero
No nah
Kill this man simple
No more morals
Naija which way
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Denique(f): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2021
A 19 year old says she was raped by her biological father and you use “allegedly”?

The girl in question is an adult and wouldn't muster the courage to accuse her father of such heinous crime, so, I put it to you that she was indeed abused by her father. STOP playing this down!

BTW, she doesn't need anybody's consent to change her name. Let her go to court and do the needful.

Modified:
Going by our Nigerian habit, a child can never accuse her father wrongly if he didn't commit the offence for which he is accused of. The possibility is very very thing, reason I'm hard on him. A form of abuse or the other must have occurred for the girl to come out.

I can understand if a random adult comes out to make this claim. The term is legal but in this girl's case, it makes it seem like she could be lying.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2021
Angelfrost:
Sigh... How does a father even think or imagine intercourse with his own daughter, not to speak of rape??! What sort of depravity is that??!

Yet our leaders wasted no time in slamming 14 years on homosexuality, while nothing more punitive and stringent has been signed or passed against rape, especially ones done against minors.

This nation is just slow!!!
You forgot to read where he said that he is paralysed. undecidedundecided
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by realstars: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2021
The Best For Her.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2021
The story get as e be oo angry

zealousayo:
Based on this report, it is inconclusive.

Seconded cool
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2021
She should ask her mother who her real father is. A DNA will do. I still believe her blood won't rape her. Only a cursed fellow will do such
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by durasome(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2021
Nwodosis:
.am thinking same here
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Goldbw122(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2021
It is na wa, they should sit the man down and ask him what is the reason behind the act i want to understand? what is going on...
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by TANID(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
There’s no relationship that has lasted for 2 years & above without CHEATING or incident of INFIDELITY
you Really Make Sense

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Angelfrost(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2021
SegFault:

You forgot to read where he said that he is paralysed. undecidedundecided

I actually did...

My post is a general one, largely in response to recent and past happenings with regards to sexual violence in Nigeria, especially within families.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide / EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.