Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad (32569 Views)

13-Year-old Girl Born Out Of Incest, Impregnated By Her Dad In Abia / Girl Who Got Pregnant After Being Raped By Sister’s Boyfriend Loses Babies. PICS / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by DamnnNiggarr: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2021
shocked

Let her change it to Igbo surname, for her peace of mind.
e get why!
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Ayor93(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2021
I can't see reason why a man will rape this daughter.
There's something fetish about this, can't be natural.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Blackdisciple(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2021
Can a paralysed person rape someone
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by ibrocool(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
If he had an accident that left him paralysed, how would he be able to overpower a girl of 17 (as at that time)?
This is the same question I kept asking myself.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by mmadu4: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2021
she must have seduced him enough for him to rape her. fear these little hoes
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Asadujames202(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2021
Raped you

You have been bumming around the house

No bra

No pantie

Tight fitted bumshot
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Paralyzed?? Are you kidding me??

Suicide?? Are you kidding me?? The way people trade the word suicide when their demands are not met is so appealing. She should die because of surname.

Punish and pay your school fee how? An immature girl's thought. If they reprimanded him prison how will he pay the fees..

Nothing can make a sane man rape his daughter except a demonic spirit posses him.

it is obvious the mother and child are trying to destroy the innocent man.
Women are really close to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2021
wink
TANID:
you Really Make Sense
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2021
Mummyfour:
I support her. A beast like that shouldn't lay claims to the girl.
He should look for his fellow beasts and adopt as children that is of it is clear that he committed the act.
But if the girl and her mother are telling lies, that means they should be dealt with appropriately. With the wickedness going on the world, I can not absolve the man or the wife and daughter, until due investigation is carried out.
Let the truth prevail
almost everyone here seems to have concluded that the man is guilty even when no evidence were presented.

Men are becoming endangered species in this modern world.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Emperor5(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2021
This may be false accusations. I have seen where mother conspire with her daughter to accuse her husband of raping her daughter just because of mere family issue
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by holuwajobar(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2021
Winneygirl:

You underestimate the upper body strength of someone who has lost the ability to walk.

Lol.... Really ?

Ladies on this forum won't cease to amaze me every day... From sapphire to this one grin
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2021
Ikem11:
I don't get this news. Your father raped you? You want your surname changed? You want the government to punish him? You also want him to continue paying your fees?

This don't add up. I think for a start DNA should be conducted to determine if this child is truly this man child cos I see his ex wife hand at work here
You understand what they are trying to do.
She will probably change to her real father's name
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by holuwajobar(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Brownpeanut:

A man rapes his daughter, and you're bold enough to comment this.

"Allegedly ". The man is only been accused and he has denied it... Don't make it sound like the rape has been confirmed..
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2021
Brownpeanut:

A paralyzed man overpower a 17 years old girl?
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Lenient001: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Maybe he's not her biological father
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Brownpeanut(f): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2021
justosee:
A paralyzed man overpower a 17 years old girl?

My father came to see his sister. There was a day he called me into the room and immediately I got inside he shut the door. He used his hands to cover my mouth and told me not to shout.

Lies. The man wasn't paralyzed when the incident happened. He is just using paralysis to cover up. Maybe he became paralyzed months later.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Lagoon0: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2021
Mummyfour:
I support her. A beast like that shouldn't lay claims to the girl.
He should look for his fellow beasts and adopt as children that is of it is clear that he committed the act.
But if the girl and her mother are telling lies, that means they should be dealt with appropriately. With the wickedness going on the world, I can not absolve the man or the wife and daughter, until due investigation is carried out.
Let the truth prevail
The story is somehow jor. I was expecting her to tell her aunt who she lived with but she told her mother. Fear women!
The mother didnt report to family , she went straight to challenge the husband shocked .
Paralyzed man will decide to rape his daughter?

When not paralyzed he didnt make the move. Or maybe raping her would cure him bah?
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:
A 19 year old says she was raped by her biological father and you use “allegedly”?

The girl in question is an adult and wouldn't muster the courage to accuse her father of such heinous crime, so, I put it to you that she was indeed abused by her father. STOP playing this down!

BTW, she doesn't need anybody's consent to change her name. Let her go to court and do the needful.
She still have to prove the allegation.

you can't just accuse someone without proof. it could be that the child is not even biologically his and she is planning to change to her real father's name.

Women are closer to the devil.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Brownpeanut(f): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2021
holuwajobar:

"Allegedly ". The man is only been accused and he has denied it... Don't make it sound like the rape has been confirmed..

It's no surprise that he denied it since he wasn't caught red-handed.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by holuwajobar(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2021
Brownpeanut:

It's no surprise that he denied it since he wasn't caught red-handed.
since you are also not there when it happened , you can't be 100 percent sure that he is lying.... So use the word "allegedly"
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by luminouz(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2021
Nwodosis:
You want to drop your father's name and still want him to train you? It is obvious her mother is using her to nail her ex-husband.

Nice one.

A paralysed man who overpowered and raped a young girl? Sounds like fiction
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2021
Brownpeanut:

My father came to see his sister. There was a day he called me into the room and immediately I got inside he shut the door. He used his hands to cover my mouth and told me not to shout.

Lies. The man wasn't paralyzed when the incident happened. He is just using paralysis to cover up. Maybe he became paralyzed months later.
And you were there when it all happened to know the man state of health? Only a DNA test will solve this problem.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Yeecar(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2021
Brownpeanut:

This is exactly one of the evil female manifestations i was talking about.... 'A man rapes... "
You should think before jumping into unreasonable conclusions.
Where you there when he was raping her?
Did you not read where he said he had been paralyzed even before that time?
Has any competent court of law found him quilty?
Wait, Did you even read that story at all?
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by luminouz(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2021
Winneygirl:

You underestimate the upper body strength of someone who has lost the ability to walk.

But according to you, since he lost the ability walk, his lower body strength should be too weak to do shiit.

Too many holes in the story.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Denique(f): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2021
justosee:
She still have to prove the allegation.

you can't just accuse someone without proof. it could be that the child is not even biologically his and she is planning to change to her real father's name.

Women are closer to the devil.

No Nigerian child will accuse her biological father of such if it didn't happen. The stigma associated with rape is enough burden to bear let alone making yourself a deliberate victim.

In essence, there has been an abuse in that home–regardless the form it happened.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by ojiamu: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2021
Winneygirl:

Ur iq is very low
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Brownpeanut(f): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2021
justosee:

And you were there when it all happened to know the man state of health? Only a DNA test will solve this problem.

There's not point arguing. You lots defend yourselfs regardless of who the victim is. A DNA test will solve noting. Traces of the man's DNA would have been erased from the girls body or cloth.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Yeecar(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2021
Godpikin4real:
I smell some lies in d testimony of d girl.
You are very reasonable.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Lagoon0: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:
A 19 year old says she was raped by her biological father and you use “allegedly”?

The girl in question is an adult and wouldn't muster the courage to accuse her father of such heinous crime, so, I put it to you that she was indeed abused by her father. STOP playing this down!

BTW, she doesn't need anybody's consent to change her name. Let her go to court and do the needful.

Ladies don't really have sense. You lived with your aunt, your father raped you and you didn't tell your mother or your aunt.
Two years later you told your mother undecided .

If she is not close to the aunt she lived with she should have told her mother since. Is it possible for a girl to get raped and no one even her friend knew about it.

What I see here is the man incapable to finance her education and well being. This might be a foul play from the mother but we don't need to jump into conclusion.
Why does it take long to report rape case to your mother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide / EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.