Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad (32565 Views)

13-Year-old Girl Born Out Of Incest, Impregnated By Her Dad In Abia / Girl Who Got Pregnant After Being Raped By Sister’s Boyfriend Loses Babies. PICS / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by binarykid(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
So many questions to ask.

1. Is he really paralyzed - Let investigations be done on this fast

where me I have reservations are:
- The man and his wife have issues (possibly separated)
- The girl wants to change her surname (this is not a very common request) but yet would want to ensure that her school payments is secured
- Whose Surname does she want to bear? (could this be another DNA issue? could there have been another father?)
- Is it possible that the mother is using this to get back at the man (but smartly don't want to jeopardize her daughter's education?)

I have learnt in this life that things aren't usually as they seem.

Let the investigators do their job and we hope justice is served appropriately.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Mummyfour(f): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
sonofthunder:

You are calling a man you have no evidence against nor conviction a beast....... Its ok.
didn't you read the part where I talked about the wife and daughter.this world Is a wicked place. I have seen and heard things and no body should be trusted.
Read again where I said that due investigation show be carried out
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Mummyfour(f): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
SegFault:

Don't be quick to conclude na? You no see say the man talk say him don paralyse.
them tell you say some men dey paralyse for that place? grin
Abeg make them finish their investigation before I go add wetin I wan talk
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Wolfeye: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
If he had an accident that left him paralysed, how would he be able to overpower a girl of 17 (as at that time)? {One month after such a serious accident}
Trust me...upper body strength never goes away...I know two people that were ALMOST raped by supposedly “paralyzed” men they were taking care of.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Wolfeye: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Winneygirl:

You underestimate the upper body strength of someone who has lost the ability to walk.

Gbam!!!!!!
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by IbnBattuta1960: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wolfeye:

Trust me...upper body strength never goes away...I know two people that were ALMOST raped by supposedly “paralyzed” men they were taking care of.
Chai. That's a new one for me.
Was thinking such an accident victim will be preoccupied with pains and be praying to God for recovery.
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by dasparrow: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nigeria is a country filled with rapists and pedophiles so I am not surprised.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by dasparrow: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
justosee:
why did she have to wait until 2 years? Women are devilish in nature.

I am sorry to hear that your mother, who is also a woman, who made the mistake to bring a piece of crap like you into this world is devilish in nature. She should have aborted you.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Tiwatopebabe(f): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Fear women... Both mother and daughter are scheming to destroy this man...

May God continue to save men from these evil women...

Even if the story is true, forgive your father...

John 8:7 KJV -
... He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone
Even if the story is true, she should forgive her father!!!
Now I see who you are.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Rawhumper(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Women Can ne really mean and wicked.

I feel that was a set up, if the man had accident and is paralyzed, which everyone will see...then that girl and the mum should be dealt with.

careytommy37:
Shows you the heartless extent some females will go, even against their husband and father.
This man had a crippling accident in Nov 2019 yet these females want others to believe he was strong enough to hold down and rape an adult female in less than a month
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2021
@shamack come talk na
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Yeecar(m): 9:20am On Feb 05, 2021
Brownpeanut:

And did you read where she said he came to see his sister, and then called her into the room and locked the door before raping her. I don't think a paralyzed man can do all that. My point: The man got paralyzed, probably, months after the incident and he's using it to cover up.
The fact that you are saying it as if you are a witness is making me disregard your statements the more.
The man denied all allegations, so far, no Court has pronounced him guilty, yet you chose to believe an half baked and one sided story.
I am disappointed!
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by lexander(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2021
So a crippled man somehow managed to lock the door?
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by etrouble: 7:16am On Feb 06, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Fear women... Both mother and daughter are scheming to destroy this man...

May God continue to save men from these evil women...

Even if the story is true, forgive your father...

John 8:7 KJV -
... He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone

Did you just say forgive even if the story is true?

Definitely, you are a rapist too and very soon, you will be caught, prosecuted, imprisoned and publicly executed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Fails To Declare $310,000 At Airport, Forfeits Cash / Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) / Two Children Who Were Kidnapped By Househelp In Lagos Found In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.