Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad (32755 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Allegedly Raped By Her Landlord's Son In Lagos (Disturbing Pics / 13-Year-old Girl Born Out Of Incest, Impregnated By Her Dad In Abia / Girl Who Got Pregnant After Being Raped By Sister’s Boyfriend Loses Babies. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Regex: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2021
This is what happens when a woman refuses her man to bond with his daughter. Although it only just a small part of the cause of this rape, because even when boded a deranged man would still sleep with his daughter.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:

No Nigerian child will accuse her biological father of such if it didn't happen. The stigma associated with rape is enough burden to bear let alone making yourself a deliberate victim.

In essence, there has been an abuse in that home–regardless the form it happened.
and how are you sure he is her biological dad? it this situation a D.N.A test is a most!!!
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
If he had an accident that left him paralysed, how would he be able to overpower a girl of 17 (as at that time)?

U never read the story of Cripple Lee? grin
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by EndRape2(f): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Do you have sense, somebody said a man raped her, she does not even need the approval of anybody to change the name, that is the first step to do.

quote author=Nwodosis post=98725925]You want to drop your father's name and still want him to train you? It is obvious her mother is using her to nail her ex-husband.[/quote]
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by descarado: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
This babe shouldn't allow her mum use her to settle scores. She will regret that later.

Or, the girl isn't his in the first place. Her statements have lots of k leg.

Why did her mum leave?

At 17, she is old enough to put up resistance and talk when the evidence of rape were still there. A 17 yrs old girl is a full adult that can live away from her family in another country and still coordinate her affairs properly.

And yes, embittered ex can be very dangerous. Both man and woman.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Rareoil(m): 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Winneygirl:

You underestimate the upper body strength of someone who has lost the ability to walk.

If he was Paralyzed he won't be able to move his hip joint, a paralyzed person can't rape.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Rareoil(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:
A 19 year old says she was raped by her biological father and you use “allegedly”?

The girl in question is an adult and wouldn't muster the courage to accuse her father of such heinous crime, so, I put it to you that she was indeed abused by her father. STOP playing this down!

BTW, she doesn't need anybody's consent to change her name. Let her go to court and do the needful.

Modified:
Going by our Nigerian habit, a child can never accuse her father wrongly if he didn't commit the offence for which he is accused of. The possibility is very very thing, reason I'm hard on him. A form of abuse or the other must have occurred for the girl to come out.

I can understand if a random adult comes out to make this claim. The term is legal but in this girl's case, it makes it seem like she could be lying.

Did you intertionally skip the part where the man said he was Paralyzed since Nov. 2019
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by bepositive11: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
There’s no relationship that has lasted for 2 years & above without CHEATING or incident of INFIDELITY

Your generalization is extreme. You say that because that's only what you've seen.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by okunwaye(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Risingblue008:
Sometimes I wonder how men feels when dey r raping a girl or a lady.
No sensational feelings
No emotions etc
I just dey wonder
Do not judge because it might be a lie
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by okunwaye(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=Mummyfour post=98728523]I support her. A beast like that shouldn't lay claims to the girl.
He should look for his fellow beasts and adopt as children that is of it is clear that he committed the act.
But if the girl and her mother are telling lies, that means they should be dealt with appropriately. With the wickedness going on the world, I can not absolve the man or the wife and daughter, until due investigation is carried out.
Let the truth prevail[/quote
How do you know she is telling the truth
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by GOVERNMENT2: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
theFilmtric:

that's the guys name for godsakes!
Stop being quick to things without thinking through!

theFilmtricsay
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by GOVERNMENT2: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
SegFault:

If only that you read the moniker of who he was referring to, hate has obviously blinded you.
SO WHO’S HE REFERRING TO?
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by theFilmtric: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING
the name of the person MANNABBQ quoted that you reported as an insult is “Daily mice”
So he didn't insult nobody
Goodday

theFilmtricsay
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by iykee101(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
I suspected a setup here ok since it happened barely years back and why wont shout immediately he was forcing himself into you or had finished so that the evidence would be there, where i'm residing here in warri,effuru in precise,there's a man known as tallest due his height,he is living with his children,two boys and one girl and the night similiar issue happened,it was only his daughter was at home and when her father was forcing and suceeded in penetrating,it was due the shout woke people up and the door was broken before she was rescued,the man was beaten by the community boys handed him over to the police but luckily for the girl,she got married after and uptil date,she has denied him as her father due to trauma and stigma,the man is from kwale in delta state,a plumber by proffession.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
careytommy37:
Shows you the heartless extent some females will go, even against their husband and father.
This man had a crippling accident in Nov 2019 yet these females want others to believe he was strong enough to hold down and rape an adult female in less than a month

What if he did the deed before his accident in November? They did not say he was paralyzed from birth. She should bring proof daz all.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by careytommy37(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Divinehealer:

What if he did the deed before his accident in November? They did not say he was paralyzed from birth. She should bring proof daz all.

Obviously comprehension is not one of your strong points else you would have seen the part where this rape is alleged to have happened in Dec 2019
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by sonofthunder: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:

That is because we've seen instances like that –a father owning up to impregnating his child? Never heard of a daughter wrongly pinning another's pregnancy on her father.

I mean, I could never accuse a male relative of such even if they were the real devil more so my own father!

The fact that you haven't heard does not mean it doesn't happen, and the fact that you wouldn't do it does not mean others haven't done it and in fact they will do it again.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by GOVERNMENT2: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
theFilmtric:

the name of the person MANNABBQ quoted that you reported as an insult is “Daily mice”
So he didn't insult nobody
Goodday

theFilmtricsay
HE’S CONSTITUTING NUISANCE ON NAIRALAND angry
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
If he had an accident that left him paralysed, how would he be able to overpower a girl of 17 (as at that time)?
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
careytommy37:

Obviously comprehension is not one of your strong points else you would have seen the part where this rape is alleged to have happened in Dec 2019

My bad, I missed that part. Was dwelling on "sometime" in 2019.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Thinee(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Some times e de good to calm down and read to understand, not just jump into conclusions

GodWrites:
Useless father! Look how he crushed the life of his daughter for few minutes of pleasure.

Believe me, the girl is no longer the same. She will always blame herself for the trauma and feel disgusted whenever she looks in the mirror.

Her body is no longer hers, it has been taken. Finding love is going to be much harder, as she will never believe how someone will ever desire her, talk of love her.

Most of these embittered Nairaland ladies always bashing men are victims of this horror.

Sometimes I don't blame them, especially the one saying the future is female.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Neddstark: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
GodWrites:
Useless father! Look how he crushed the life of his daughter for few minutes of pleasure.

Believe me, the girl is no longer the same. She will always blame herself for the trauma and feel disgusted whenever she looks in the mirror.

Her body is no longer hers, it has been taken. Finding love is going to be much harder, as she will never believe how someone will ever desire her, talk of love her.

Most of these embittered Nairaland ladies always bashing men are victims of this horror.

Sometimes I don't blame them, especially the one saying the future is female.

You should read the fully story at least. Dont be lazy.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Brownpeanut:

A man rapes his daughter, and you're bold enough to comment this.

So how did u reach the conclusion that he actually raped her, so unproven accusation now automatically means guilt right?
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by engrsyer(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nwodosis:
You want to drop your father's name and still want him to train you? It is obvious her mother is using her to nail her ex-husband.
they need to do DNA test to confirm if that is her biological father. How can a true wife and daughter collide to ruin a man whom may be her father just for whatever evil mindset the wife or ex wife has for her husband? This world is truly wicked.

I fear people wey no fear women X2( times 2)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) / Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.