Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad (32557 Views)

13-Year-old Girl Born Out Of Incest, Impregnated By Her Dad In Abia / Girl Who Got Pregnant After Being Raped By Sister’s Boyfriend Loses Babies. PICS / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by luminouz(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:
A 19 year old says she was raped by her biological father and you use “allegedly”?

The girl in question is an adult and wouldn't muster the courage to accuse her father of such heinous crime, so, I put it to you that she was indeed abused by her father. STOP playing this down!

BTW, she doesn't need anybody's consent to change her name. Let her go to court and do the needful.
Lmaooooo...

So because she said so, it must be true? Don't be so naive. Cases like these must be handled with thoroughness or you crucify an innocent man whose ex-wife had issues with and is using the daughter against him. He was paralysed a month before the said rape. If it were true, he should still be recuperating,not trying to rape his own daughter naaaaaa....
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:

No Nigerian child will accuse her biological father of such if it didn't happen. The stigma associated with rape is enough burden to bear let alone making yourself a deliberate victim.

In essence, there has been an abuse in that home–regardless the form it happened.
That is why I said the child is not biologically his. It is a plan between mother and daughter to return her to the biological father.

You can't win a rape case with just words of the month. you need proof.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by ojiamu: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2021
GodWrites:
Useless father! Look how he crushed the life of his daughter for few minutes of pleasure.

Believe me, the girl is no longer the same. She will always blame herself for the trauma and feel disgusted whenever she looks in the mirror.

Her body is no longer hers, it has been taken. Finding love is going to be much harder, as she will never believe how someone will ever desire her, talk of love her.

Most of these embittered Nairaland ladies always bashing men are victims of this horror.

Sometimes I don't blame them, especially the one saying the future is female.
U want them to like u abi? No free puma for u. We know ur type
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Brownpeanut(f): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2021
Yeecar:

This is exactly one of the evil female manifestations i was talking about.... 'A man rapes... "
You should think before jumping into unreasonable conclusions.
Where you there when he was raping her?
Did you not read where he said he had been paralyzed even before that time?
Has any competent court of law found him quilty?
Wait, Did you even read that story at all?

And did you read where she said he came to see his sister, and then called her into the room and locked the door before raping her. I don't think a paralyzed man can do all that. My point: The man got paralyzed, probably, months after the incident and he's using it to cover up.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by luminouz(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2021
Brownpeanut:

My father came to see his sister. There was a day he called me into the room and immediately I got inside he shut the door. He used his hands to cover my mouth and told me not to shout.

Lies. The man wasn't paralyzed when the incident happened. He is just using paralysis to cover up. Maybe he became paralyzed months later.

Lmaoooooo
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Denique(f): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2021
luminouz:

Lmaooooo...

So because she said so, it must be true? Don't be so naive. Cases like these must be handled with thoroughness or you crucify an innocent man whose ex-wife had issues with and is using the daughter against him. He was paralysed a month before the said rape. If it were true, he should still be recuperating,not trying to rape his own daughter naaaaaa....

I truly doubt the possibility of a child accusing her father of such. No matter how bittered she may be towards her father. Otherwise, she downplays the plights of actual victims.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2021
Brownpeanut:

There's not point arguing. You lots defend yourselfs regardless of who the victim is. A DNA test will solve noting. Traces of the man's DNA would have been erased from the girls body or cloth.
why did she have to wait until 2 years? Women are devilish in nature.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by luminouz(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:

I truly doubt the possibility of a child accusing her father of such. No matter how bittered she may be towards her father. Otherwise, she downplays the plights of actual victims.

Doubt anything without proof!!!

It's the world we live in now.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Brownpeanut(f): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2021
justosee:
why did she have to wait until 2 years? Women are devilish in nature.

He threatened to kill her. Men are evil.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by abimic(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
There’s no relationship that has lasted for 2 years & above without CHEATING or incident of INFIDELITY
I disagree
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Denique(f): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2021
justosee:
That is why I said the child is not biologically his. It is a plan between mother and daughter to return her to the biological father.

It will be sad to learn it was a wrong accusation–not that I want it to be true but because she would have succeeded in ruining the chances of the real victims getting justice.

Why would someone lie with such? It's wickedly! Argh!!

Cc: luminouz
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by MadamExcellency: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2021
“So I want government to punish him for what he did to me, but he should be made to pay for my university education.”

This girl funny die.

I suggest she changes the surname with that of her grandpa
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by MadamExcellency: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
There’s no relationship that has lasted for 2 years & above without CHEATING or incident of INFIDELITY

That's how your circle of friends and relatives behave. You must be a very bad person by virtue of association.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by sonofthunder: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2021
Mummyfour:
I support her. A beast like that shouldn't lay claims to the girl.
He should look for his fellow beasts and adopt as children that is of it is clear that he committed the act.
But if the girl and her mother are telling lies, that means they should be dealt with appropriately. With the wickedness going on the world, I can not absolve the man or the wife and daughter, until due investigation is carried out.
Let the truth prevail

You are calling a man you have no evidence against nor conviction a beast....... Its ok.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2021
Brownpeanut:

He threatened to kill her. Men her evil.
I have seen a lot from women. I have seen a woman gave her teenage daughter to her landlord in place of rent, only to later accused the old man of rape.

It was test messages evidence, bank transfers and other neighbors that help the man prove his innocence.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Boxer007(m): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2021
Risingblue008:
Sometimes I wonder how men feels when dey r raping a girl or a lady.
No sensational feelings
No emotions etc
I just dey wonder

grin
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by sonofthunder: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:

You believe the man can rape his daughter but you don't believe a daughter can lay false accusations against her father...... Its OK.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:

It will be sad to learn it was a wrong accusation–not that I want it to be true but because she would have succeeded in ruining the chances of the real victims getting justice.

It is not new. girls lie with rape all the time.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by luminouz(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:

That's why I don't condemn people till I hear all sides of the story. You'd be surprised what human beings could do

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Boxer007(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/teenage-girl-wants-surname-changed-after-being-raped-by-her-dad

Under age girl? But why is she whering mini sket?
Stupid goat! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by holocron: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2021
Winneygirl:

You underestimate the upper body strength of someone who has lost the ability to walk.

Underaged detected!
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Denique(f): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2021
sonofthunder:

You believe the man can rape his daughter but you don't believe a daughter can lay false accusations against her father...... Its OK.

That is because we've seen instances like that –a father owning up to impregnating his child? Never heard of a daughter wrongly pinning another's pregnancy on her father.

I mean, I could never accuse a male relative of such even if they were the real devil more so my own father!
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by holocron: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2021
justosee:

Gbam! You are one of those blessed with wisdom. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Tango123: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2021
GodWrites:
Useless father! Look how he crushed the life of his daughter for few minutes of pleasure.

Believe me, the girl is no longer the same. She will always blame herself for the trauma and feel disgusted whenever she looks in the mirror.

Her body is no longer hers, it has been taken. Finding love is going to be much harder, as she will never believe how someone will ever desire her, talk of love her.

Most of these embittered Nairaland ladies always bashing men are victims of this horror.

Y are u jumpint to conclusions

Did u read the report where the man said he is paraliised

What level of paralysis is what investigations should be focusing on now. What if the man is so paralised he cant have an erection. Dont u see that means this is another false allegation?

I decide to keep mute until more evidence comes out

The father and mother are estranged. Women can do anything to get back at someone who they want to scheme evil against
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Mandela27: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/teenage-girl-wants-surname-changed-after-being-raped-by-her-dad
This said girl and her mother are lying I can bet their lives
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by lexander(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2021
GodWrites:

He claims he was paralysed when the incident took place a little investigation would reveal if the girl is lying or saying the truth am still on the fence for this once. I don't believe all these rape stories a lot of them are simply lies aimed at defamation
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by wisdomkid: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2021
CrazyBen:
Firstly, did he or did he not go to his sister's place? Secondly if he did, did he fly or did he walk there?
And to my daughter, why would your dad still sponsor you in education if you denounce his name?

Well, what do I know, What a world!

You're an idiot and you don't know anything. Your last statement shows you condone such behavior.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2021
holocron:

Gbam! You are one of those blessed with wisdom. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
I have seen a lot from women. we were here when a certain Biodun Fatoyinbo was dragged on social media for rape. We are still waiting for Dakolo and his wife to prove the allegation.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2021
YoonSung83:
O ga ooo, how can you have sexual interest with your own child?
oga comprehend stuffs before you judge please always pay atention to major point in any epistle you come across in life. acording to the lady she was raped by dad,but the only thing that come to her mind was for him to pay her university fees, that thought shoudnt be in the same line she suposed to be heartbroken and vow not to have anything to do with the father again and not the other way round hmm! hmm! i smell something fishy, i smell set up, "ndi igbo sina ewita adi a abana na otutu na onwe ya", a word is enough for the wise,should anything happen to that inocent man o'girl you will live your life in regrets.
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by ipobarethieves: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2021
TONIOI:
plz castrate dat man plz , only dis weeks too many rape issues, and
D week never even end , plz wats going on
A man had accident(paralysis)in November,and in December he raped her sad undecided undecided? Think and reason this deeply.Want to change her surname (who cares sad undecided?),Want him to continue to fund a(BAZTARD)"Who does dat" Look am well,u go see the girl mother behind this.Well,I believe in traditional/Western.If truly the man raped her,dey should go swear b4 AYELALA/OGUN(not the roadside ones ooo)
Re: Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2021
post=98728462:

Another animal in human skin on the loose.

They should kindly grant her heart desires.
she might be laying false acusation on her father,they just want to set him up, it either her father cheated on her mum and abadoned them or is a woman beater and years later they found out he was involved in an auto accident and they vowed to make him pay for everything now that he is weak and pheharps broke and for university aspect they want him to sell all his properties that he has and use the money and sponsore her,but how do they achive their goal since her parent are not legaly divorced ? rape!! with the rape aligation they could demand for compensation and easily dinounce his surname.. they are seting the poor man up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Uniabuja Attempted Rape Case (the Accused, Side Of The Story) / Edo: Dead Body Of A Pregnant Woman Found Beside A Football Pitch / EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.